Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 611 - 620 of 658 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

Re: RE: Stoves.
Scott, seems you have a canister stove but want to try the alcy stove. Since I don't have a cooking setup, its easier for me to just spend the $60. The fact that it includes the stove, a pot, a...

In GEAR » New Stove Setup
December 28, 10:12pm

Re: Re: Ok, I’ve done some research and now I have some questions.
Thanks Greg. The H model is the tougher option. When you need two cups of water out of the H, does it heat it up OK? Thanks for being gentle. I have no experience with alcohol stoves but they do lo...

December 28, 9:50pm

Ok, I’ve done some research and now I have some questions.
Not sure which is better (or if one is better than the other), the Caldera Keg-F or Caldera Keg-H? This will be used by one person or two at the most. Eating MH meals or Ramen noodles, which both r...

December 28, 9:00pm

Re: Re: New Stove Setup
Doug, as with all your post's I've read, you are succinct and easily understood. I appreciate your comments (as I do all the others above), but thanks for going out of your way to post some...

December 28, 7:01pm

Re: Backcountry Pot
Shane, thanks. This stove (Coleman F1) was highly rated in a BPL stove shoot out and was conducted by Roger if I recall correctly. I don't like the plastic, but it does not seem to be a problem...

December 28, 6:48pm

Re: Soto
Another vote for the Soto. Thanks Michael. And Carl likes it too.

December 28, 6:46pm

Cool!
Eric, neat idea. I'm not handy with a sewing machine, but my wife has been known to sew a few things and pretty well at that. I have one hot meal a day and really just want something to insula...

In GEAR » AGG - Inertia Pouch
December 28, 6:37pm

Concensus?
Thank you all for your recommendations. I had decided not to pursue the cone-style or alternative fuel stoves. But since you succinctly recommended one Doug, I'll have one more look. Don't ...

December 28, 12:16am

Re: giga
Mike, is that the same configuration as the Snow Peak GST-100 that Roger likes so much? -I was looking for a pot with a lid so it'l be efficient and don't really want to have to order one s...

December 27, 8:30pm

OK, what pot to go with?
Eric, thanks. I'll take a look at it. What pot would you pair with this stove? And yes, a Ti pot is essential. I just want the lightest weight stove/pot setup to heat 2 cups of water for FB mea...

December 27, 8:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.