Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 611 - 620 of 656 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

Ok, I’ve done some research and now I have some questions.
Not sure which is better (or if one is better than the other), the Caldera Keg-F or Caldera Keg-H? This will be used by one person or two at the most. Eating MH meals or Ramen noodles, which both r...

In GEAR » New Stove Setup
December 28, 9:00pm

Re: Re: New Stove Setup
Doug, as with all your post's I've read, you are succinct and easily understood. I appreciate your comments (as I do all the others above), but thanks for going out of your way to post some...

December 28, 7:01pm

Re: Backcountry Pot
Shane, thanks. This stove (Coleman F1) was highly rated in a BPL stove shoot out and was conducted by Roger if I recall correctly. I don't like the plastic, but it does not seem to be a problem...

December 28, 6:48pm

Re: Soto
Another vote for the Soto. Thanks Michael. And Carl likes it too.

December 28, 6:46pm

Cool!
Eric, neat idea. I'm not handy with a sewing machine, but my wife has been known to sew a few things and pretty well at that. I have one hot meal a day and really just want something to insula...

In GEAR » AGG - Inertia Pouch
December 28, 6:37pm

Concensus?
Thank you all for your recommendations. I had decided not to pursue the cone-style or alternative fuel stoves. But since you succinctly recommended one Doug, I'll have one more look. Don't ...

December 28, 12:16am

Re: giga
Mike, is that the same configuration as the Snow Peak GST-100 that Roger likes so much? -I was looking for a pot with a lid so it'l be efficient and don't really want to have to order one s...

December 27, 8:30pm

OK, what pot to go with?
Eric, thanks. I'll take a look at it. What pot would you pair with this stove? And yes, a Ti pot is essential. I just want the lightest weight stove/pot setup to heat 2 cups of water for FB mea...

December 27, 8:07pm

Yep
That's one of my choices. Was given a good review by Ryan. I like the looks and the lightweight.

December 27, 7:57pm

Came in the mail
My EXL arrive last week. On my scales, and size Medium, it weighs 5.3 ounces and the stuff sack is about .15 to .2 ounces. Can't wait to use it in the field. Also, I will probably start a wi...

In GEAR » Montbell EX Light (5.7 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
December 27, 7:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.