Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 611 - 620 of 731 | Page: 1 ...53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ...74

Forum » Thread

Intense.
I watched this movie at the Banff Mtn Film Festival tour here in Santa Barbara last week. This guy is amazing. I can't believe the amounts of physical and mental strength it takes to travel t...

In Philosophy & Technique » Climbing Machine
March 04, 11:45am

Trailstar for 3?
I have only limited experience with my TS so far, but my hunch is that you could fit three under there but it might be a little cramped, especially if, or when, you have to pitch it low to the grou...

In GEAR » Trailstar Question
March 02, 12:56pm

hoodless rain gear
I dont' have any specifics to offer, but there's a lot of hoodless rain jackets for bicyclists. I believe there's even a few eVent options. Hopefully one of BPL's more seasoned ...

In GEAR » Rain jacket
March 02, 11:00am

Best Camping Pillow
I suspect, that like so much of our gear, the "best" camping pillow, is a personal thing. What works for one, might not work for others. With that said, I've had it with the cheap...

In GEAR » Best Camping Pillow?
February 28, 11:39am

Teton Crest Expedition
Awesome trip report! I had previously seen the video and had been wondering when we might hear more about this trip. The scenery looks stunning and the off-trail navigation with the minimal map w...

In Editor's Roundtable » Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
February 23, 1:19pm

Katabatic Quilts
I've been very happy with my Sawatch and Palisade quilts so far (got the Palisade for Christmas from my GF. Score!). They're really well made and in my opinion, conservatively rated for...

In Editor's Roundtable » Katabatic Sawatch 15 Quilt and Crestone Hood Review
February 23, 11:58am

UL Bivy
+1 for the Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy. I only have a couple of nights in it, but I've been pretty happy with it so far. It doesn't have a whole lot of extra room down near the botto...

In GEAR » Help with choosing between the MDL Superlight and the BPL Vapr bivy (or any other UL bivys)
February 22, 11:09am

Re: Re: "Favorite Powdered Electrolyte Drinks?"
+1 for Succeed products. On long endurance events, I have trouble with nausea from a lot of the sports drinks like HEED, etc. Cytomax works fine but is very sweet tasting. A couple years ago, ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Favorite Powdered Electrolyte Drinks?
February 19, 9:45am

UL camp footwear
I know nothing about these shoes other than what was presented in the BPL Winter Outdoor Reatailer show coverage but these look like they could fit the bill for you: www.zemgear.com look at t...

In GEAR » Has no one thought of this?
February 18, 3:18pm

earth colored windshirt
How about the Pagagonia Nine Trails Jacket? Looks like it weighs just under 5 ounces and is considered a wind shirt. It has a light DWR finish to the fabric as well. I've heard it's like...

In GEAR » Earth Colored Windshirt
February 17, 2:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.