Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 611 - 620 of 742 | Page: 1 ...53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ...75

Forum » Thread

Inner net tent for Trailstar
Hey Eugene, Yeah, I think you could probably fit two small kids in there with 1 adult. You can't really tell from the photos I posted but there's a bit of room along the outside edges o...

In GEAR » Inner net tent for TrailStar
March 19, 2:25pm

Inner Net Tent for MLD Trailstar
A few weeks back I received a PentaNet 2 from Bear Paw Wilderness Designs to use with my MLD Trailstar. John at BPWD was super helpful at answering my questions and the tent was finished and shipp...

In GEAR » Inner net tent for TrailStar
March 19, 1:58pm

Sespe!
Couple of photos of a Sespe swimming hole to help pique some interest!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » central and southern bpl ers checking interrest in some spring/summer trips
March 19, 1:20pm

24 hours in the snow in SB
Cool video Bill. I was out what I think was the same weekend for a quick overnighter to Blue Canyon (left from Montecito and went up and over). We got most hail Saturday afternoon with a little...

In Post-Trip Reports » 24 hours in the Snow In Santa Barbara... really? Really!
March 19, 1:04pm

Sespe River
Hi Kevin, There's some nice sites along the Sespe, some of which are probably big enough to accomodate a large group. Bear Creek being one, Willett Hot Springs being another (the famous Ses...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » central and southern bpl ers checking interrest in some spring/summer trips
March 17, 3:15pm

Southern/Central CA BPL trip
I'd be interested... The Henry Coe trip sounded like fun but was a long haul for a short weekend trip. Something like it closer to home could probably persuade me to attend. As far as lo...

March 15, 5:47pm

Hiking Season is now
Around the Los Padres, hiking season is during the winter/spring. It's too hot and dry the rest of the year. I probably get more more trips in during the months of November through March ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ready for the season to start.
March 15, 10:26am

sawyer inline filter flow issue
increase the length of the hose. 1.5' sounds a little short (assuming you've got it going from a dirty water bag through the filter to a clean water bag). i upgraded mine a while back fro...

In GEAR » Saywer Inline Filter Flow issue
March 09, 5:39pm

Lunch
I mostly do the snack-type lunches: jerky, dried fruit, bars, maybe string cheese and/or salame on shorter or colder trips. Once in a while, if I know I'm going to be stopping for a proper ...

In GEAR » What do you do for Lunch?
March 07, 10:34am

Ground sheet with bivy
I use one with my bivy just mainly for a little more protection and waterproofing from the ground. My groundsheet of choice is the polycyro groundsheets. You can buy them from some of the cot...

In GEAR » Ground sheet with a bivy?
March 05, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.