BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 611 - 620 of 714 | Page: 1 ...53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Forum » Thread

headlamp strap
I was able to open the strap up to its largest size and fit it over my shoulders and chest and wear it around my waist. For reference, I'm about a 43" chest and 33" waist. If you ...

In GEAR » Mount Tikka XP2 on Sternum Strap?
February 11, 11:48am

ID eVent Jackets
Christine, Based on your height, my recommendation would be that you go with the Thruhiker if you're dead set on getting one of these two ID jackets. I have the ID eVent Rain Jacket. I t...

In GEAR » Integral Designs Event Jacket and Thruhiker Jacket
February 11, 11:32am

ti stakes and cuben dry bags
I too, just recieved my 8" ti-eye stakes and set of cuben dry bags. Everything looks great and just as advertised. Looking forward to putting these items to use!

In Gear Deals » Titanium Tent Stakes
February 10, 11:49am

Gi pants vs rock guides
+1 for the rock guides. I prefer their slightly slimmer fit and the dwr finish of the rock guides. I'll be getting a pair of the zip-off rock guides soon. I think the inseam length of bo...

In GEAR » Patagonia Gi ii Pants
February 03, 12:29pm

Regional Favorites
Not too much Golite around here. We're in the heart of Patagonia territory. Patagonia is based in Ventura which is the next town down the road. Pretty much everyone around here wears Patag...

In GEAR » Golite is Boulder's North Face.
January 27, 9:42am

HCP
Thanks for posting your trip report. I too, have a few backlogs of photos/notes that could be turned into trip reports if I ever take the time to just sit down and knock them out. I've neve...

In Post-Trip Reports » High Country Pathway - May 2010
January 26, 10:36am

Trail Angels
This is my favorite trail angel/act of kindness I've seen in the backcountry: I was staying with some horsepacker friends at their private inholding in the Golden Trout Wilderness. They had...

In Philosophy & Technique » The Kindness of Strangers
January 26, 10:08am

LA / Ventura
It's a little out of your desired area but how about the southern Los Padres National Forest? You could plan any number of hikes into the Sespe Wilderness from out behind Ojai/Santa Paula/Film...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Overnight Hikes in SoCal
January 21, 2:04pm

headphone clip
try looking for a shirt clip for headphones. you can attach it to your shirt collar. you can find something like it sometimes with your hands free phone stuff or a headset for a phone. You could...

In GEAR » BPL for Trail Running?
January 20, 5:38pm

BPL for Trail Running
FWIW, I run trails for exercise and may eventually try a race but nothing like what most of you guys are doing. My longest trail runs so far are probably in the 1/2 marathon distance range. Given...

In GEAR » BPL for Trail Running?
January 20, 10:25am

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.