BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 611 - 620 of 699 | Page: 1 ...51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Forum » Thread

interested
Hi Drew, I'm interested. Sending you a PM. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » FS: La sportiva Wildcat gtx size 44 (10-10.5)
January 10, 11:33am

gloves
I'll be curious to see what folks come up with. Where I hike, I don't need gloves very often, I typically just use them around camp for some light insulation and can get away with a thin l...

In GEAR » Gloves, liners, gauntlets, mitts, muffs, etc. What are you wearing and when?
January 07, 4:27pm

San Rafael Wilderness, Los Padres National Forest
I realize this is late notice but I think I'm going to head out for a quick overnighter this weekend into the San Rafael Wilderness in the Los Padres National Forest (behind Santa Barbara, CA)....

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » San Rafael Wilderness, Los Padres National Forest
January 07, 1:48pm

Best Lake for Basecamp
I've never been here, so I can't give you any first-hand knowledge on what's there or what's around there, but what about Lake Isabella? For your solo trip at the end of the camp...

In Post-Trip Reports » Best Lake for a Basecamp
January 06, 5:07pm

canyoneering pack
If you can squeeze your load into a slightly smaller pack (~2200 cu in), you might consider looking around for the Patagonia Gritty Pack. Allegedly it's still only made of 2 layers of 210 deni...

In GEAR » Pack suggestions
January 06, 1:49pm

Dog quilt
Thanks brad, I'd seen that photo before and thus tried the fleece vest but bixby figures out how to get out of it in the middle of the night. Seems he'd rather be cold... The vest is a li...

In Make Your Own Gear » Dog Quilt
January 01, 11:53am

Selling non-UL gear
I've had good luck with my local craig's list website. If there's one for your area, it's free to post and easy to do.

In GEAR » What's the best way to sell non-UL gear?
January 01, 11:26am

Dog quilt
Yeah bob, I agree... Down wouldn't be my first choice between the potential for dog stink and the fact I can't keep him out of the water even right up to sunset. The down throw just seeme...

December 30, 10:58pm

Dog quilt
I wanted to bring this thread back to life and see if there's any new ideas out there, etc. I need to come up with a solution for the occasional really cold night (mid-30s or lower) when I n...

December 30, 10:30pm

first need purifier
I played around with this at one time, thinking along the same lines as you. The First Need is a great purifier; I have one from years past that I used exclusively for a long time and in numerous ...

In Philosophy & Technique » First needs XL as inline purifier
December 30, 3:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.