Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 611 - 620 of 723 | Page: 1 ...53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Forum » Thread

UL camp footwear
I know nothing about these shoes other than what was presented in the BPL Winter Outdoor Reatailer show coverage but these look like they could fit the bill for you: www.zemgear.com look at t...

In GEAR » Has no one thought of this?
February 18, 3:18pm

earth colored windshirt
How about the Pagagonia Nine Trails Jacket? Looks like it weighs just under 5 ounces and is considered a wind shirt. It has a light DWR finish to the fabric as well. I've heard it's like...

In GEAR » Earth Colored Windshirt
February 17, 2:43pm

Pentanet 2
Yeah Travis, I've got the new pentanet 2 on order. EDIT: the iPad keeps changing pentanet to pentameter! Freakin' technology...

In GEAR » bearpaw inner for shangri la 5
February 16, 9:56pm

Bearpaw inner tents
Nice inner tents! I just ordered one of bearpaw's inner net tents the other day for my new MLD Trailstar. I'll have to contribute a photo to this thread once it arrives.

In GEAR » bearpaw inner for shangri la 5
February 16, 9:41pm

Snowshoes
FWIW, campsaver.com has a bunch of snowshoes on sale right now (including MSRs) if you're considering going the brand new route...

In GEAR » Show shoe help
February 16, 9:36pm

seam sealing
Greg, Thanks for your detailed description. This sounds exactly like what I was leaning towards doing. Good to know that it worked well for you.

In GEAR » Seam sealing eVent mitts
February 14, 11:35am

How do you hike
If I'm hiking solo, I just hike until I feel like I need a break, then stop and either get off my feet for a bit and eat something or set up camp for the night. Sometimes I'll stop early (...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How do you actually hike/ spend your time hiking?
February 14, 12:00am

Seam Sealing eVent Mitts
Thanks everyone for your responses. I'll look into getting a large syringe and trying to apply the seam sealer that way. Seams no one has any first-hand experience with diluting the seam se...

February 13, 11:47pm

Seam sealing eVent mitts
I've got a pair of the MLD eVent rain mitts on the way. I've seen numerous posts about how difficult it is to do a good, clean job of seam sealing them. So I got to wondering, is there an...

February 12, 11:33am

headlamp strap
I was able to open the strap up to its largest size and fit it over my shoulders and chest and wear it around my waist. For reference, I'm about a 43" chest and 33" waist. If you ...

In GEAR » Mount Tikka XP2 on Sternum Strap?
February 11, 11:48am

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.