BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 611 - 620 of 708 | Page: 1 ...52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Forum » Thread

Trail Angels
This is my favorite trail angel/act of kindness I've seen in the backcountry: I was staying with some horsepacker friends at their private inholding in the Golden Trout Wilderness. They had...

In Philosophy & Technique » The Kindness of Strangers
January 26, 10:08am

LA / Ventura
It's a little out of your desired area but how about the southern Los Padres National Forest? You could plan any number of hikes into the Sespe Wilderness from out behind Ojai/Santa Paula/Film...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Overnight Hikes in SoCal
January 21, 2:04pm

headphone clip
try looking for a shirt clip for headphones. you can attach it to your shirt collar. you can find something like it sometimes with your hands free phone stuff or a headset for a phone. You could...

In GEAR » BPL for Trail Running?
January 20, 5:38pm

BPL for Trail Running
FWIW, I run trails for exercise and may eventually try a race but nothing like what most of you guys are doing. My longest trail runs so far are probably in the 1/2 marathon distance range. Given...

In GEAR » BPL for Trail Running?
January 20, 10:25am

Neo-Air
I've used the Neo-Air on all of my trips for the last year or so. It's held up fine (even to middle-of-the night dog cuddling ambushes) and kept me comfy (by itself) down to about 30* ...

In GEAR » LW inflatible pad
January 14, 3:51pm

big inner net
Yeah Steven, you're probably right, although to be honest, I can't think of too many times that I would be out camping with my girlfriend and the dog in blowing rain or snow. She's mor...

In GEAR » Inner net tent for TrailStar
January 14, 11:56am

Inner net for Trailstar
I recently ordered a Trailstar; it looks like a great, versatile design. I'm really excited to try it out once it arrives. For solo use, I plan to just sleep out under it, or if needed, use a...

In GEAR » Inner net tent for TrailStar
January 14, 10:37am

payment sent
Thanks Drew.

In Gear Swap » FS: La sportiva Wildcat gtx size 44 (10-10.5)
January 11, 9:49am

Los Padres
Yeah, I did a quick solo overnighter over the weekend. I left from NIRA and headed out towards White Ledge, getting off trail a bit to go explore and camp for the night. The Manzana Trail is ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » San Rafael Wilderness, Los Padres National Forest
January 10, 1:51pm

interested
Hi Drew, I'm interested. Sending you a PM. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » FS: La sportiva Wildcat gtx size 44 (10-10.5)
January 10, 11:33am

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.