BPL Community Profile

Juston Taul (Junction) - BPL Guest

My Locale Atlanta, GA
About Me I'm originally from Indiana, but in 2002 I moved to Florida to pursue my career in aviation. In 2005, I graduated from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University with a BA in Aeronautical Science. I have played the role of a Flight Instructor, Chief Pilot, and most recently a First Officer for Atlantic Southeast Airlines. I now live in Atlanta, GA and work full time. I don't know what's next but for now i'm happy with where life has taken me. Blue skies and tailwinds.
CityAtlanta
StateGA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear List2011 Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Juston Taul

Showing 611 - 620 of 627 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Re: Yikes!
Erik, Thanks and best wishes to you as well. I hope it's all under control.

In GEAR » Vicariously
December 08, 2:29pm

Ducati
@ Alexander The bike I crashed was a 2009 Ducati Monster 1100s with upgraded Termignoni exhaust. Here is a picture of it the day I bought it.

In GEAR » Vicariously
December 08, 2:26pm

Vicariously
Here I am all fixed up. Thanks everyone for the wishes. @ Dean. My orthopedic surgeon says things are looking great. The knee especially. Wants me to wait one more month for the tibia to...

In GEAR » Vicariously
December 08, 2:10pm

Vicariously
On October 15th of this year, I had a motorcycle accident resulting in the above picture. Winter is my favorite season to be in the outdoors. I'm a sucker for snow and alpine views. Not ...

In GEAR » Vicariously
December 08, 1:45pm

Dye Dye Dye
Thanks for the update Tom. Sorry your pants took a hit. I was about to try this on my VT. (sets dye on counter and slowly walks away) I too hate the VT color scheme. I think I might just k...

In GEAR » Vapor trail
December 07, 9:46pm

Best Gear of 2009
# 1 - backpackinglight.com I've learned so much from this site. # 2 - ID Siltarp2 No more tents for me! # 3 - GG Vapor Trail Still in the process of stripping her down but I ...

In GEAR » Your best gear of 2009
December 07, 9:27pm

Winter Shell Pants
I think the Alpha LT would meet your requirements. Also take a look at the Beta AR pants. They are very durable. Lastly the the Beta LT pants might do the trick for you. They weigh in at just 3...

In GEAR » Winter shell pants
November 28, 7:43pm

Filter Replacement
First off, I'm sorry your son had such a bad experience. It's never fun to be miles from home and having to rely upon yourself to obtain medical attention. I'm lucky to have never had...

In GEAR » Water Filter Failure
November 15, 9:04am

KSO
I have a pair of black KSO Vibrams. I'm a huge fan. I will say they are somewhat difficult to put on at first. It takes time for you to get used to them. There is a learning curve. Your fe...

In GEAR » Which Vibrams?
November 11, 6:05pm

Re: Re: How do you keep your Pack dry when using a Bivy Sack?
Valshar & cuzzettj I like this idea as well. Using a garbage bag as a liner / storage for shoes and ect. This would prevent getting the inside of my pack or bivy dirty.

In GEAR » How do you keep your Pack dry when using a Bivy Sack?
November 09, 5:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Juston Taul

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

zpacks Company
I recently ordered a custom pack cover from Joe. The customer service was top notch. He responded to all e-mails quicky. He took the time to actually read my e-mails and answer all of my questions....

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 25, 11:36am

AntiGravityGear Mapdana
mapdana1

In Miscellaneous Products
January 25, 11:23am

AntiGravityGear Pocket Profile Maps
I recently had the opportunity to do business with Matthew Lagas-Rivera over at AntiGravityGear LLC. He was top notch to deal with. Excellent correspondence. E-mails were returned within minutes. ...

January 25, 10:56am

Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
I've been dealing with REI for a few years now. I'm really satisfied with the company. Their prices are not the lowest. They do not price match. Become a member. It pays for itself over a...

December 22, 11:48pm

Granite Gear Vapor Trail
I chose this pack originally because I could get it from REI and knew I could return it if comfort or quality was an issue. I won't be returning it. I really enjoy this pack. I find it to work ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
December 21, 11:52am

Moosejaw the company
I've been dealing with Moosejaw since the beginning of my backpacking "career." These guys are great. Always get my orders correct and the items usually arrive ahead of schedule. I...

December 21, 11:36am