BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 611 - 620 of 629 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
Can anyone recommend a down jacket/sweater that would fit a long slender body type better? The intended purpose is for idling around camp with temps of mid 30's - low 40's, with a light rai...

In GEAR » Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
July 26, 10:23am

Teva Mush flips
Comfy and fairly light flip flops at 7~8 oz/pair. Good for around town too. I get about a year of regular use out of mine before they completely mush-out.

In GEAR » Camp Shoe Recommendations
July 25, 10:27am

40% Bing CB at endless.com
Go to bing.com. search "endless.com", follow cashback link at top of search results. Tons of shoes here, prices seem about average so this could be a good deal. A few things worth ment...

In Gear Deals » 40% Bing CB at endless.com
July 23, 9:40am

Late to the party...
but glad I found your report! You are my new bay area hiking hero! :) This is an awesome route you've put together. My wife and I have hiked around the Headlands, Point Reyes, and Tomales Bay q...

In Post-Trip Reports » San Francisco to Point Reyes Loop, 5 days, May2010
July 21, 12:48am

Thanks Kimberly
The Ohm sounds like a good pack. It's good to hear of someone going from the same pack I have to one I'm looking at. I may end up buying one and just give it a try.

In GEAR » UL Packs... Demo? Recommendations?
July 18, 9:54pm

Good Article
The last time my wife and I hiked park I had several ticks. The most memorable was right on my shaft... yeah the family jewels. I'm in California so I wasn't very concerned with Lyme diseas...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lyme Disease: Challenging Old Stereotypes
July 18, 9:32pm

UL Packs... Demo? Recommendations?
Hi all. My wife and I are still working our way towards more UL setup's coming from mainstream gear. Right now we both use Gregory z55 packs, which are really comfortable packs... but when I lo...

In GEAR » UL Packs... Demo? Recommendations?
July 17, 4:25pm

Bender
I just fired off an email to Bender. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

In GEAR » Kookabay pads ?
April 05, 5:56pm

Good Info
Some great info provided here. @John and Raymond Thanks for sharing the comparison vs. your other pads, that's helpful. That 3.5" thick pad looks more plush than my bed :)

April 05, 5:15pm

Thanks
Sounds good I will get in touch with him. @Ben How does the weight on your down filled vs. regular inflatable compare? As far as cushion goes, do you have any experience on Thermarest or BA pad...

April 05, 1:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am