BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 611 - 620 of 625 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Thanks Kimberly
The Ohm sounds like a good pack. It's good to hear of someone going from the same pack I have to one I'm looking at. I may end up buying one and just give it a try.

In GEAR » UL Packs... Demo? Recommendations?
July 18, 9:54pm

Good Article
The last time my wife and I hiked park I had several ticks. The most memorable was right on my shaft... yeah the family jewels. I'm in California so I wasn't very concerned with Lyme diseas...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lyme Disease: Challenging Old Stereotypes
July 18, 9:32pm

UL Packs... Demo? Recommendations?
Hi all. My wife and I are still working our way towards more UL setup's coming from mainstream gear. Right now we both use Gregory z55 packs, which are really comfortable packs... but when I lo...

In GEAR » UL Packs... Demo? Recommendations?
July 17, 4:25pm

Bender
I just fired off an email to Bender. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

In GEAR » Kookabay pads ?
April 05, 5:56pm

Good Info
Some great info provided here. @John and Raymond Thanks for sharing the comparison vs. your other pads, that's helpful. That 3.5" thick pad looks more plush than my bed :)

April 05, 5:15pm

Thanks
Sounds good I will get in touch with him. @Ben How does the weight on your down filled vs. regular inflatable compare? As far as cushion goes, do you have any experience on Thermarest or BA pad...

April 05, 1:56pm

socks
The Bridgedale "X-hale Trailhead" socks are a nice light sock. I never really noticed any difference in socks until I wore them.

In GEAR » Need recommendation on some gear
April 05, 1:46pm

Re: Kookabay pads ?
Thanks to you both, I was just about to ask who or what Bender is. Can either of you just clarify for me if the pads are indeed inflatable down filled pads (as opposed to just inflatable, or just d...

April 05, 12:39pm

Kookabay pads ?
I had never heard of these pads until reading about them here recently. Can someone please tell me; are they down filled AND inflatable? Sorry to be thick headed but down fill in an inflatable pad ...

April 05, 12:08pm

Re: Copper Spur
Jonathan, I've been looking at a lot of light weight 2 person tents lately for me and my wife. Our local REI had a Copper Spur on the floor. It seems a *little* cramped compared to what I...

In GEAR » Ok, honest now, Copper Spur UL2
April 05, 10:56am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am