BPL Community Profile

Christopher Chupka (FatTexan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NTX
About Me WFISD Tech Support

State High Points: TX, NM
Fourteeners: Wetterhorn, Uncompaghre, Windom, Sneffels, Redcloud, Sunshine, Handies, Grays, Torreys, Pikes, Humboldt, Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Shavano, Tabeguache, San Luis, Bross, Lincoln, Democrat, Cameron.
CityWichita Falls
StateTX
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListSummer Mountain Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Chupka

Showing 611 - 620 of 666 | Page: 1 ...48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Forum » Thread

Summer?
James, I am thinking taking my daughter up there for her first backpacking trip (age 9). I was toying with taking the tram up and hiking around and then walking down. How are the temps up there ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sandia Mountains In The Winter - Picture Report
April 03, 12:55pm

Narrow
You may be the opposite of me, while technically not a narrow in footwear I purchase either La Sportiva boots or Montrail running shoes due to their fit. I wish my Montrails were the tiniest bit...

In GEAR » Choosing the right shoes..
April 03, 6:22am

Agree
[i]These days I find myself wondering if it's not time to start rethinking our endless growth/consumption based economic system[/i] I agree 100%. It makes me wonder like others have stated ...

In Philosophy & Technique » I like nature- I am a dirty, crunchy, organic-eating, bike-riding hippie.
March 31, 5:47pm

Money makes the World go Round
[i]Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the corporations finance Team America, and then Team America goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings,...

In Philosophy & Technique » I like nature- I am a dirty, crunchy, organic-eating, bike-riding hippie.
March 31, 10:01am

DB Firstlight
I was in a three day rain/drizzle fest last june in CO in my Firstlight. I had not nor since sealed the seams. The only wet spot in my tent was directly below the rear vent where it had been in...

In GEAR » BD Epic tents in the Sierras?
March 31, 9:24am

Re: Montane Terra Pants Feather Smock
Sam, Sent you an email, "Mr. I have my own domain" Thanks, Chris

In Gear Swap » Montane Terra Pants Feather Smock
March 30, 1:28pm

Re: R1 Hoody size Medium NWT on EBAY!
Have you looked at Melanzana, the are made in Leadville, CO.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Patagonia R1 Hoody size large
March 30, 12:29pm

Re: Re: Terra Pants
I am just going back to my original legwear. A pair of soft shell shorts and if it gets cold enough my silkweight long underwear. I was carrying shorts and pants, now I will just carry shorts. ...

March 30, 11:39am

Terra Pants
The Montane web site states 11oz. I don't have a scale to verify. Thanks

March 30, 11:15am

Montane Feather-Lite Smock $25 shipped
For Sale: Montane Feather-Lite Smock/Very Good Condition Tiny bit of fraying at the elastic waist band, normal use. Blue Pertex Microlight size XL Fits Like a Patagonia Large. $25 Ship...

March 30, 10:25am

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Chupka

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

gearExpress.com gearExpress.com
Every emailed question was answered within hours. UPS shipping is free over $50. When I questioned whether an item that I ordered would be to my residence on my time schedule, they shipped it via US...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 01, 9:56pm

Rab Summit 300 1/2 Zip
I give the bag 4 stars only due to its weight of 28 ounces for a 28 degree bag. The Pertex Microlght lining is very soft and not clammy feeling at all. The Pertex Endurance outer is extremely we...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
July 10, 8:51pm