Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Christopher Chupka (FatTexan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NTX
About Me WFISD Tech Support

State High Points: TX, NM
Fourteeners: Wetterhorn, Uncompaghre, Windom, Sneffels, Redcloud, Sunshine, Handies, Grays, Torreys, Pikes, Humboldt, Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Shavano, Tabeguache, San Luis, Bross, Lincoln, Democrat, Cameron.
CityWichita Falls
StateTX
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListSummer Mountain Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Chupka

Showing 611 - 620 of 671 | Page: 1 ...49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Forum » Thread

Mallory Gear
Mallory's Clothing Could Have Climbed Everest

In GEAR » cold weather clothing
April 06, 9:02am

Pants Sold
Pants are sold, smock for $25 shipped.

In Gear Swap » Montane Terra Pants Feather Smock
April 06, 8:15am

Re: Re: Joe, torsolite substitute
Nunatak Luna Pad Very light at 7.5oz according to Nunatak (No reason to doubt them). More comfortable than my Ridgerest pad. Only negative is that it is rather bulky, it usually ends up unde...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Foam pad question
April 05, 5:19pm

Pee Bottle
Here is my Nalgene pee bottle. Nice and pink so I can tell the difference, Lexan so no chance of it cracking. Up on the ridge above Bull-of-the-Woods pasture, about 5 feet of soft snow and 0 degr...

In Make Your Own Gear » pee bag
April 04, 9:03pm

WTB Patagonia Houdini Pants
I realize that these are kind of a rare bird but size M or L would work. Thanks, Chris

In Gear Swap » WTB Patagonia Houdini Pants
April 03, 12:57pm

Summer?
James, I am thinking taking my daughter up there for her first backpacking trip (age 9). I was toying with taking the tram up and hiking around and then walking down. How are the temps up there ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sandia Mountains In The Winter - Picture Report
April 03, 12:55pm

Narrow
You may be the opposite of me, while technically not a narrow in footwear I purchase either La Sportiva boots or Montrail running shoes due to their fit. I wish my Montrails were the tiniest bit...

In GEAR » Choosing the right shoes..
April 03, 6:22am

Agree
[i]These days I find myself wondering if it's not time to start rethinking our endless growth/consumption based economic system[/i] I agree 100%. It makes me wonder like others have stated ...

In Philosophy & Technique » I like nature- I am a dirty, crunchy, organic-eating, bike-riding hippie.
March 31, 5:47pm

Money makes the World go Round
[i]Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the corporations finance Team America, and then Team America goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings,...

In Philosophy & Technique » I like nature- I am a dirty, crunchy, organic-eating, bike-riding hippie.
March 31, 10:01am

DB Firstlight
I was in a three day rain/drizzle fest last june in CO in my Firstlight. I had not nor since sealed the seams. The only wet spot in my tent was directly below the rear vent where it had been in...

In GEAR » BD Epic tents in the Sierras?
March 31, 9:24am

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Chupka

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

gearExpress.com gearExpress.com
Every emailed question was answered within hours. UPS shipping is free over $50. When I questioned whether an item that I ordered would be to my residence on my time schedule, they shipped it via US...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 01, 9:56pm

Rab Summit 300 1/2 Zip
I give the bag 4 stars only due to its weight of 28 ounces for a 28 degree bag. The Pertex Microlght lining is very soft and not clammy feeling at all. The Pertex Endurance outer is extremely we...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
July 10, 8:51pm