Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 6031 - 6040 of 8788 | Page: 1 ...595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ...879

Forum » Thread

Re: ULA
Having owned both a Circuit and an Ohm. Both great packs. Between the two get the Circuit. You'll need to carry that canister more often than not. The Circuit is also more comfy with carrying t...

In GEAR » u.l. pack comfort
September 25, 10:45pm

Re: BioLite Wood-Burning Stove
Wonder how much the fan and charger weigh and how well would the stove work without it hung on the side? @Eric. I knew you would check in here.

In GEAR » Has anybody seen this? -BioLite Wood-Burning Stove
September 25, 10:38pm

Since I too am a non gadgety guy the charging aspect doesn't do it for me. Interesting concept for 3rd world though. I'm waiting for my Backcountry Boiler to show. The no fuel to carry allu...

September 25, 10:11pm

More info http://www.fastcompany.com/1659001/microgrid-energy-rules-the-sustainable-brands-10-innovation-open Expected price $100-150

September 25, 9:44pm

Re: Re: Has anybody seen this? -BioLite Wood-Burning Stove
Bad design in that you cannot reload the firebox with the pot on the stove. Also the website is not too telling if the recharging capabilities are there only when the stove is burning. I assume the...

September 25, 9:29pm

Re: Has anybody seen this? -BioLite Wood-Burning Stove
What? no link? http://www.biolitestove.com/BioLite.html Coming March 2012

September 25, 9:18pm

Re: DX 40 Pack
Hey looks great Chris. I've seen those types of attachment points on other packs. Great idea that is under used. Versatile. I like modularity in pack design. Have you settled on a foam for ...

In Make Your Own Gear » DX 40 Pack
September 25, 9:04pm

Re: Ads inbetween Forum Posts
I'm not seeing them any longer. Anyone else seen them this evening?

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 25, 8:26pm

Re: Why?
'cause some 16 year old thinks it's funny.

In GEAR » MLD website hacked
September 25, 11:22am

Re: FS: Ruffwear Webmaster Harness
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: vv
September 25, 11:06am

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am