BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 6001 - 6010 of 7451 | Page: 1 ...592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ...746

Forum » Thread

a mug, a pillow, a bandana
Mug: Esbit HA aluminum (missed the 16oz/cook thing. I would just go with a ti pot with handles-- your pick.) Pillow: Mont Bell Bandana: extra large size cotton traditional

In GEAR » Suggestions: a mug, a pillow, a bandana
July 14, 5:48pm

Camping laundry
I've done laundry in a bucket when car camping. Stopping at a laundromat along the way doesn't take long and does a better job. In the woods, take some care to keep your suds away from ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Laundry?
July 14, 12:13am

Snow stake for trowel
The snow stake allows a little bashing with a stick or rock which virtually none of the other trowel options will endure. I wrapped mine with some light line to give some grip and protect my hands,...

In GEAR » Trowel - which one?
July 07, 9:28am

FS/FT Patagonia SuperCell Rain Shell Medium ** SOLD**
**Sold** Used Patagonia SuperCell rain shell, men's medium size, black. Much like a Marmot Precip. It has pit zips from elbow to waist with 2-way zippers, also giving access to the large mes...

In Gear Swap » FS/FT Patagonia SuperCell Rain Shell Medium
June 26, 10:38pm

Does a bear.....
Do the best you can! Ashes to ashes Dust to dust When I have to poo I must, I must! Stay away from the water, dig a real hole. Cover it up good and wash your hands. I wonder if there i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Leave No Trace Ethics
June 22, 10:49pm

Re: Precip pants
Mike wrote: "Dale, Did you get my email re pants? --Mike" No, and I have sent a couple PM's. Please email dwambaugh at yahoo dot com.

In Gear Swap » Precip rain pants, dome insect screen
June 20, 9:44am

Precip rain pants, dome insect screen
Bump for both threads: **SOLD** Marmot Precip rain pants Dome sleep screen $20

In Gear Swap » Precip rain pants, dome insect screen
June 19, 9:34pm

Marmot Precip Rain Pants Mens Medium **SOLD**
**SOLD** Marmot Precip rain pants, mens medium size, black, pull-on style with ankle zippers. In excellent condition. 8.5 oz on my scale. $30 including shipping to US addresses and PayPal fees....

In Gear Swap » Marmot Precip Rain Pants Mens Medium
June 16, 10:16pm

Dome insect sleep screen
It is not the REI screen, which has different dimensions and construction and is heavier-- 17oz vs. 10.2oz for the one I have posted. The REI model is 3.5"x19 packed and uses 6.7mm aluminum p...

In Gear Swap » Dome Inseft Sleep Screen 10oz
June 07, 11:15pm

Dome Insect Sleep Screen 10oz
I was cleaning up some gear and found this domed insect sleep screen I bought a summer or two ago. I was planning on using it with a poncho or tarp. There are 10 short fiberglass wands that make th...

In Gear Swap » Dome Inseft Sleep Screen 10oz
June 07, 1:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.