BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 6001 - 6010 of 7170 | Page: 1 ...592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ...717

Forum » Thread

Amphipod Fult Tilt Hydration Waist Pack
Brand new in the package, Amphipod Full-Tilt hydration waist pack with 20oz ergonomic bottle, zippered storage pocket and stash panel with buckle to hold a hat, gloves or a windshirt. Sits close an...

In Gear Swap » Amphipod Fult Tilt Hydration Waist Pack
January 23, 10:29pm

Withdrawn
Item withdrawn

In Gear Swap » RED Ledge PU Seam Sealed Rain Jacket Mens XL
January 22, 11:15am

Red Ledge Thunderlight Rain Jacket, XL **SOLD**
**SOLD** Thanks! Red Ledge Thunderlight Jacket a080, dark blue, mens XL size, in excellent condition, 13.2oz on my digital scale. $25 including Priority Mail shipping to US addresses and PayPal ...

In Gear Swap » Red Ledge Thunderlight Rain Jacket, XL
January 22, 10:39am

Fenix gear
I have a little P1 that would be great in a headband, but I'm all ears to what they are up to for headlamps.

In GEAR » Fenix Headlamp!!!
January 18, 8:48pm

Re: Re: What is your exprience with capilene lightweight tshirts?
On a warm day, it will dry while wearing it, although there is that moment of exhilaration when you put on a wet shirt fresh from a glacial stream. IMHO, the noises made during such experiences...

In Gear Lists » What is your exprience with capilene lightweight tshirts?
January 18, 8:45pm

Map list spreadsheet
I finally got around to making a list of the maps I have. There have been a few times when I wanted to make sure I had a map for the upcoming weekend's hike and couldn't remember if I had i...

In Gear Lists » Map list spreadsheet
January 18, 8:39pm

Re: RE: Light insulated cup
Paul asked, "Nice. What does it weight without the lid?" Talk about Gram Weenies! The lid is a 0.2oz option, leaving the cup at 2.4 oz. IMHO, there isn't much point to having an in...

In GEAR » Light insulated cup
January 18, 12:32pm

Thermometri
I went with a small digital used for industrial and food prep stuff. They have hi/lo features and are much more accurate. All the keychains types I have looked at were more decorative toys than use...

In GEAR » Mini Thermometer
January 18, 9:41am

UL day packs
I use a drawstring pack for a bear bag and possible bug out bag-- something to throw my essentials in if I have to abandon my main pack, like running down the trail to get help for someone who is i...

In GEAR » daypack options from basecamp
January 18, 12:26am

Light insulated cup
I found one of these insulated Travelite mugs today in a thrift store. It has a lid, holds 14 ounces and weighs just 2.6oz. See http://www.williamsindustries.com/travelite-tumbler.php

In GEAR » Light insulated cup
January 17, 11:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.