Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 6001 - 6010 of 7596 | Page: 1 ...592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ...760

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Forgetaboutit!
I'll trade you six pieces of good obsidian and a small basket of dentalia shells for a dog and cedar shirt. :)

In Gear Deals » Patagonia R1 Pullover $30 at Moosejaw
February 08, 12:14pm

Me too
I got a call from the customer service manager telling me that I will get the R1 in about a week-- nothing abot a direct ship from Patagonia, but that is a detail IMHO. They are stepping up and doi...

February 08, 10:44am

Forgetaboutit!
I'm giving up on commercial suppliers. I'm going to start making wool from my shedding dogs and weave it together with cedar bark like the Native Americans did here. Add a couple baskets an...

February 07, 10:03pm

Moosejaw order
Konrad Chen wrote: "Patrick, you should be clear. Based on my understanding the $30, was only for xl and xxl sizes. Then around 12am last night, they started listing their newer inventory, whi...

February 07, 5:41pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » Men's XL Pants: Montane, Marmot Precip & Power Stretch
February 07, 5:13pm

Water resistant containers
I have used Rubbermaid/Tupperware style containers for years. You might find some of the Japanese Bento box style containers with a silicone gasket and four locking lugs to fit your camera. That wi...

In Photography » Lightweight camera bag
February 07, 2:13pm

Moosejaw idiots
I got the phone call this morning too. There's no excuse for having an inaccurate inventory with an online store. While I doubt they are smart enough to plot a bait and switch, it comes out tha...

February 07, 1:38pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » Men's XL Pants: Montane, Marmot Precip & Power Stretch
February 07, 1:17pm

Crocs Trailbreak?
I really want to get a hands-on at the Crocs Trailbreaks. I found one online forum source that listed the weight at 20oz for a size 9. Reviews are positive, reporting good traction. Sizes seem to r...

In GEAR » Minimal Sandals?
February 07, 10:18am

Compass storage
The tin won't hurt it, and I think it is a great idea. For a more complex and expensive compass with a sighting mirror, I use a tiny camera bag with a belt loop. Also, the whole idea of usi...

In GEAR » Can I keep my compass in an Altoids tin?
February 07, 8:41am

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.