Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 6001 - 6010 of 7913 | Page: 1 ...592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ...792

Forum » Thread

Re: Pentax Optio W90
I bought one a couple months ago and I like it. I typically hike with it in my shirt pocket, always ready to go. The camera isn't terrible on battery life, but you should have backups for a...

In GEAR » UL cameras?
August 02, 7:52am

UL Bottle Opener
I have a brother in law with buck teeth :) You could hide the beer in his pack too.....

In GEAR » UL Bottle Opener
August 01, 2:19am

UL Cameras
Check out some of the newer Panasonic Lumix waterproof models.

In GEAR » UL cameras?
July 31, 2:55pm

Bottle opener
Bison Designs and others make goodies like the one on the REI link below. http://www.rei.com/product/709581 If you visit REI, you will find 20 variantions on the theme. You'll see them i...

In GEAR » UL Bottle Opener
July 31, 2:53pm

Dawn please!
I would like to buy the GoLite Dawn, please. Email sent too.

In Gear Swap » FS: Packs
July 30, 10:04pm

Re: Re: Lighters
piezo electric http://www.masterappliance.com/mt5.html

In Philosophy & Technique » disposable lighters with visible butane level?
July 29, 10:57pm

Lighters
If you have a Seal-a-Meal, you can vacuum pack a lighter and some tinder. If you want a blowtorch for a lighter, try a Master Microtorch MT-5. It is adjustable for fuel mix (as in altitude) and...

In Philosophy & Technique » disposable lighters with visible butane level?
July 28, 8:54pm

Re: Waterproof/Windproof Lighter
Colibri makes a few. REI carries a couple Windmill models. I'll bet money that the Brunton model they carry is a Colibri in Brunton clothing. But.... they are expensive, and mechanically c...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Waterproof/Windproof Lighter
July 28, 9:33am

To Chaco or not to Chaco
To Chaco, or not to Chaco-that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The pebbles and twigs of outrageous trails Or to wear boots against a sea of troubles And by opposi...

In GEAR » Chaco sandals?
July 27, 9:56pm

Sea to Summit silk rectangular bag liner SOLD
Sold! Sea to Summit standard silk bag liner, navy blue, with stuff sack. In perfect condition, 6.0oz with stuff sack on my scale, 73"x36". Rectangular shape is excellent for hosteling,...

In Gear Swap » Sea to Summit silk rectangular bag liner
July 26, 6:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.