BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 6001 - 6010 of 7434 | Page: 1 ...592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ...744

Forum » Thread

Swiss Army Knife, Micra, Glo-Toob, more **SOLD **
**SOLD **

In Gear Swap » Swiss Army Knife, Micra, Glo-Toob, more
May 25, 6:44pm

Walrus Arch Rival 2-Person Tent **SOLD**
**SOLD**

In Gear Swap » Walrus Arch Rival 2-Person Tent
May 24, 11:02pm

RailRiders LS Explorer Shirt Med **SOLD**
**SOLD!** RailRiders Explorer shirt, long sleeve mens medium size. Medium khaki color nylon. In perfect condition. $25 including shipping to US addresses and PayPal fees. Please email dwambaugh ...

In Gear Swap » RailRiders LS Explorer Shirt Med
May 24, 12:26pm

Lumbar pack essentials kit **Withdrawn**
**Withdrawn, thanks!**

In Gear Swap » Lumbar pack essentials kit
May 20, 9:36am

Re: Victorinox Stayglow knives
Bob wrote, "So why doesn't the Classic Stayglow knife appear on the Victorinox website?" It changes from time to time. They make items in batches and with all the options, they can...

In Gear Swap » Victorinox Stayglow knives
May 19, 9:07pm

A couple more survival lanyards
I did some deep gear locker cleaning and put together a couple survival lanyards, giving you some of the basic essentials for wandering around in the woods. Please email dwambaugh at yahoo dot com....

In Gear Swap » A couple more survival lanyards
May 19, 12:14am

Magellan Sportrak Map GPS **SOLD**
**SOLD** Magellan Sportrak Map model GPS, data cable and manual. Good quality monochrome GPS, has been upgraded to latest firmware, works great. Weight is 6oz with batteries on my digital scale....

In Gear Swap » Magellan Sportrak Map GPS
May 18, 1:01am

Victorinox Trekker and Fieldmaster /w Stayglow Handles
The deal on the Trekker unwound and I have lowered the prices on both the Trekker and Fieldmaster. **ALL SOLD** Thanks!

May 17, 12:06pm

Victorinox Stayglow knives
Three Victorinox knives with Stayglow glow-in-the-dark handles. They are in mint condition and ready to use. The Trekker and Fieldmaster models were never issued with the Stayglow scales. I pur...

May 15, 1:09am

Moonstone Cirrus Jacket, Mens Medium **SOLD**
**SOLD** Moonstone Cirrus insulated jacket,

In Gear Swap » Moonstone Cirrus Jacket, Mens Medium
May 09, 10:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.