Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 601 - 610 of 817 | Page: 1 ...52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ...82

Forum » Thread

ultralightdesigns.com
$12.95 and a lot of other neat little items all at decent prices I like the sparklite firestarter $7.95 Bpl has the tinder quik fire tabs cheaper but ya got to buy a bunch Oh and I got $95 ...

In GEAR » Photon Freedom Light
July 16, 1:03am

Susceptible to flattery
Dear Addie You babe are a most major mega babe.... and smart too. Mark said with a sheepish grin and a blush.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » We need a SUL Thread PLEASE
July 15, 2:20pm

Arroyo
there is one posted just a little earlier at what seems like a fair price says its new

In Gear Swap » WTB: Marmot Atom or Arroyo and Cilogear 45L or bigger.
July 12, 8:10am

Quest Praying Mantus
I used to want one of those so bad, What a party house the vesibule was as big as the tent. A lot of people on here will recommend keeping the pack till you get other weight down and I agree. Hopef...

In GEAR » Gear Advice?
July 11, 10:07pm

Loaner gear
Hey Bryce I got a Walrus Zoid 2 would loan free if you paid shipping its just over 4 pounds (gulp) but closes up nice and has a lot of coverage very high bathtub floor If you cant find any thing li...

In GEAR » Backpacking for the girly girl
July 11, 8:32pm

Didnt see your last post b4 I posted
Sounds like you got the right idea Bryce

July 11, 8:23pm

What Tim and John just said
I agree. She does not have to backpack for you guys to have a great life and forcing this could be the end. I would take it slow and easy and make it rewarding like great scenery without much work ...

July 11, 8:15pm

I want to help
Try attending mt mn marks school of UL backpacking for girly girls..... Ok sorry about that one and give my appologies to bryce also. Its all a mind set if you think you are going to have a bad tim...

July 11, 7:24pm

hot bond patch
Thats what they said it was

In GEAR » MontBell repair Am I being to picky
July 11, 6:57pm

Hot bond patch
They said it was a hot bond patch

In GEAR » MontBell repair Am I being to picky
July 11, 6:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.