BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 601 - 606 of 606 | Page: 1 ...42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

Forum » Thread

inline options
I use the Sawyer with a Platy Big Zip. . I also just found some 1/32" wall tubing at usplastics that I'm going to try. I ordered some so i'll report back when it arrives, but 1/16&q...

In GEAR » What contaminates do you treat your water for? And what do you use to filter/purify?
January 30, 8:50pm

adventure pants
I have some and love 'em. Way better than the saharas as far as I'm concerned. Nice fit without being too baggy, no cargo pockets, and weigh about 12oz. Can't beat the price either, e...

In GEAR » REI Adventure Pants
December 19, 11:45pm

trailstar as mid
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=25431

In GEAR » Trailstar guy line length
December 10, 2:01pm

gorilla
I have a gorilla and love it, although I haven't tried the other packs you're looking at. The gorilla is super comfortable and carries very well. The curved stays are awesome.

In GEAR » Gorilla or Blast for PCT 2011
December 08, 10:06pm

mora knives
the 3" blade moras weigh less than two ounces with a sheath. you can order just a blade from ragnar (which are full length tang) and make your own handle for even lower weight. The blade wei...

In GEAR » Mora Knives
December 07, 11:05am

zrest
I've tried my gorilla with a zrest 3/4 and it fits but feels like the pack is too far from my back. I think I read somewhere else that GG doesn't recommend using a zrest for this reason.

In GEAR » Gorilla Questions
November 23, 5:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.