Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 601 - 610 of 700 | Page: 1 ...51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Forum » Thread

Trip reports rock
x2. Thanks for doing it (the trip) and then putting all the hard work of making it into a narrative. Makes me want to hang with guys with off-trail skills. Thats how you bring home the bacon gettin...

In Editor's Roundtable » Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
February 22, 10:16pm

Not easy in practice anyway
Greg, tried that last year. I abandoned it after a try or two. Basically, there's so much mess to clean out, even with plentiful water, you'll be cleaning for hours. Didn't dig it at al...

In GEAR » Reusing Mountain House bags for trail cooking
February 22, 8:54pm

Hat and sunscreen. Both'll do ya better. I'm going to try a Sunday Afternoons Adventure hat this year. We'll see. Had been using an OR ball cap and bandana. The Adventure hat will give ...

In GEAR » Hat instead of sunscreen?
February 22, 8:47pm

Water Purification
Ryan, I noticed you have two forms of water purification, that to me seems mostly the same. Can you explain that for me. Not sure why?

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: A Walk in the Clouds
February 15, 9:36pm

Photo's Delux
Really enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna try to start taking a few photos on the trail this year. This was inspiring.

In Editor's Roundtable » Small Wonders of Latin America - Global Test Photo Essay
February 15, 9:24pm

Happy Tuesdays
The last four Tuesdays have ended so nicely with reading your epic PCT account. Your parting words "Take any ideas people give out as just that - ideas. There is no perfect way to do anything ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: A Walk in the Clouds
February 15, 9:10pm

Retiredjerry, great article. Some neat enginuity here. Thanks for sharing. I bet it sparks some ideas in the tent makers that frequent this site. Well done.

In Editor's Roundtable » MYOG: 3mm Plastic Tarps
February 12, 6:09pm

Re: PCT trip report index?
I'm not the Webmaster! But..... just go to the home page and scroll down to the bottom left and you'll note the link "Features Archive". That'll get cha where you wanna go. I ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: Blisters and Fire
February 12, 5:51pm

"And that was fine. I enjoy the company." (I couldn't have said it better Ryan)
Me too. That is what makes the wild and wilderness so fun. The company of others in God's creation. I can't tell you how big my grin was the entire time I read this newest installment. It s...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: Blisters and Fire
February 08, 9:35pm

Re: Easton Kilo
Dan brought this tent to my attention a month or two ago. I like it allot because it has quite allot of room, good height, and is freestanding and seems to be the best of the competition that I'...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 04, 10:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm