BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 601 - 610 of 653 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

Re: Room for more?
Ok sounds good Ken (and Ken). Funds sent for additional 2 people.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
February 03, 10:28am

Room for more?
Ken, I have a couple of friends who wanted to join us if there is room. If anybody above is giving up their spot I can send additional payment in to confirm for 2 more.

February 02, 5:30pm

I'm In
Sorry for the late response, I have been absent the site for a bit. I just sent payment for myself and my wife Sandra. Looking forward to meeting some fellow hikers in the Bay Area (and beyond) ...

January 30, 4:45pm

Re: State of the Market Report: Two-Person Double-Wall Tents (2010)
Bob, I noticed that too. I guess the HubbaHubba HP must score a 6 on a chart that only goes to 5... kind of like amps that go to 11 ;) Nice report Ray, thanks for the effort. It's good to ...

In Editor's Roundtable » State of the Market Report: Two-Person Double-Wall Tents (2010)
November 03, 8:43am

Re: Wait no more....
Sweetness! Looks like I will be placing an order. I see they updated their site design recently.

In GEAR » Which New Gear are You Looking Forward to Trying?
November 01, 9:34am

Which New Gear are You Looking Forward to Trying?
The HMG Echo is at the top of my list. I'm also anxiously awaiting Gossamer Gear's new ruck sack (Ricksack?). What new gear (or gadgets, clothing, etc...) are the rest of you looking f...

In GEAR » Which New Gear are You Looking Forward to Trying?
November 01, 9:28am

Philmont Redux
Great write up Tom. I'm sure when your son is a little older he'll look back in appreciation and with many good memories much like you have. I hope to make this trip with my son some day...

In Editor's Roundtable » Philmont Redux: A Returning Scouter’s Report
October 22, 9:32am

Poop Soup
Thanks Rob. Received the trowel today; I gave the envelope to my wife and told her to check out her early anniversary present. For once she was thrilled. I'm pretty excited too... about to g...

In Gear Swap » Maybe FS: Titanium Cathole Trowel - 0.5 ounce
October 21, 8:48pm

Re: winter-worthy NeoAir
3/8" R3? Hmmm... if it proves to be true that would be very interesting indeed. I have 2 Kookabay DAM's coming soon, 3.5" thick R9 at 26oz (without pump) according to Bender's ...

In GEAR » winter-worthy NeoAir
October 14, 9:19pm

Me Too
Put me down for the last one.

In Gear Swap » Maybe FS: Titanium Cathole Trowel - 0.5 ounce
October 13, 7:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am