BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 601 - 610 of 625 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Pulled the trigger...
On the 1st Ascent. With the clearance pricing and the tall/medium availability I figured I might as well give it a shot. We ordered one for the little woman too... they had petite sizes available f...

In GEAR » Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
July 26, 9:59pm

Re: Re: Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
LOL... Paul I don't think that's going to work for me, but if I looked anything like Shania I would probably not leave the house much ;) Thanks for the tip, Rod. I just found them. For $...

July 26, 8:16pm

Re: MB Down Inner
Paul, what size Down Inner did you have, and what size Alpine Down? Can the Apline Down work as a mid layer?... it looks puffy

July 26, 4:47pm

Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
Thanks again for the responses. I'm 6'3 160lbs, ~ 38" chest and pretty broad shoulders. The First Ascent tall medium sounds like it would be close to perfect for me. Lots of room in th...

July 26, 4:44pm

Down mid layer for tall skinny guy
Thanks for the suggestions. The Rab Microlight sounded pretty decent from the review. The Stoic seems to have some mixed reviews at bc.com, especially regarding the sizing. I'll have to chec...

July 26, 3:02pm

Teva's
The weight on the "hurricanes" has to be per shoe... the "mush" weigh that much per pair and have only one strap and are mostly foam. Sierra Trading post has the mush on sale fo...

In GEAR » Camp Shoe Recommendations
July 26, 11:04am

Down mid layer for tall skinny guy?
Can anyone recommend a down jacket/sweater that would fit a long slender body type better? The intended purpose is for idling around camp with temps of mid 30's - low 40's, with a light rai...

July 26, 10:23am

Teva Mush flips
Comfy and fairly light flip flops at 7~8 oz/pair. Good for around town too. I get about a year of regular use out of mine before they completely mush-out.

In GEAR » Camp Shoe Recommendations
July 25, 10:27am

40% Bing CB at endless.com
Go to bing.com. search "endless.com", follow cashback link at top of search results. Tons of shoes here, prices seem about average so this could be a good deal. A few things worth ment...

In Gear Deals » 40% Bing CB at endless.com
July 23, 9:40am

Late to the party...
but glad I found your report! You are my new bay area hiking hero! :) This is an awesome route you've put together. My wife and I have hiked around the Headlands, Point Reyes, and Tomales Bay q...

In Post-Trip Reports » San Francisco to Point Reyes Loop, 5 days, May2010
July 21, 12:48am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am