Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mike D. (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Mike D. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Mike D. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mike D.

Showing 61 - 70 of 463 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Run it like a business.
"Because the sum of all human interactions in this world are just that simple." This really depends on what each individual thinks the role of government should be. (as disclosure, ...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
October 04, 8:49am

Re: Re: O my
A few things: "Obama missed too many opportunities, like he should have pointed out the $716 billion is the amount health providers agreed they saved because they will have fewer un-insured...

October 04, 8:45am

Re: Re: Debating
"Romney has never run a business. He has been a "vulture capitalist" that takes money out of businesses before bankrupting them. Or made investments in unhealthy businesses, like Sta...

October 04, 8:34am

Re: the tsa "scam"
Knives can be checked.

In GEAR » flying with GG LT4 poles
October 02, 8:11am

Re: How should I carry water?
When I am following a river, I typically just use the sawyer filter only. No bottle, and I just carry the water I need when I need it. You may want to upgrade the filter bag though. I have busted e...

In GEAR » How should I carry water?
September 28, 3:00pm

Re: Re: Straps
Thank you. But as far as thickness I am more interested in thickness (.04", .05", ect.) as opposed to width.

In Make Your Own Gear » 610 Pack Replica
September 28, 12:07pm

Re: Re:
Great work Jon! I'm sure it will work well for you. Where did you buy the straps? I have been looking for a good source for colored webbing. Is it from strapworks? What thickness are they?

In Make Your Own Gear » 610 Pack Replica
September 28, 6:55am

Re: Durability
Good insight. However, Xpac is waterproof. I think the threshold is 200 psi. It is more of a weight issue. You get added tear resistance from the dyneema in cuben. I can't comment on durability...

In Make Your Own Gear » Durability of Cuban Hybrid vs. X-Pac
September 26, 8:33pm

Re: Re: Dyneema fabric
Dan McHale has some for sale on his website: Having cuben on the inside adds to the durability of the waterproofing I'd assume.

In Make Your Own Gear » Dyneema fabric
September 26, 7:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fun
"there is nothing wrong with spending $$$$$ on something as long as you use it well and it doesnt detract from you going out and using it ..." There are requirements that dictate wheth...

In GEAR » cuben fiber, is it worth the extra money.
September 22, 11:14am

All Reader Reviews by Mike D.

Mike D. has posted no reviews.