BPL Community Profile

Elena Lee (lenchik101) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest (USA)
About Me Elena Lee has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWashington
My PDF Gear ListN Cascades

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Elena Lee

Showing 61 - 70 of 166 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Going to Olympics!
Going to do my first hike on Olympic NP Coast tomorrow...weather looks perfect.. So excited!!!!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Going to Olympics!
February 19, 3:38pm

Re-supply
I can help you with the re-supply at Snoqualmie Pass (Washington). I can leave a package for you at the Ski Gas Station. Email me elena.lee@live.com with what you need, approximately by when yo...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiker in Need!! can you help?
February 19, 3:24pm

rocky gore tex socks
get a pair of Rocky Gore Tex socks. either wear them all times or put them on for stream crossings. I waded wearing those in the streams. they do keep your socks from getting soaked with water. The...

In GEAR » Gaiters and streams
February 18, 12:30pm

Re: re:
Do it! But one concern though.. after doing it, your perspectives might change, and you may not want to lead a life of a lawyer after this.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Should I walk the PCT this year?
February 15, 11:35am

nikwas and fleece lining
So I washed my Mammut Nimba softshell pants in Nikwax, and then remembered they had a thin fleece lining inside. I wore pants several times after this and haven't noticed anything different abo...

In GEAR » Wash-in vs. Spray on DWR
February 15, 11:14am

Half mile maps
check out http://www.pctmap.net/ they come with gps waypoints, you can also download a file to your Google Earth and actually see the trail on there. LazerQuick in Oregon provides map printing ...

In GEAR » GPS/maps on PCT
February 15, 10:45am

AY5K
AY5K and make the route 5,000 to make honest with the name

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's in a name? Alaska 2010 finalists
February 10, 1:00pm

Montbell website update
According to Montbell's representative, the Montbell US website should be up and running within this week.

In Chaff » What's Going on with MontBell Site? Anyone Knows Japanese?
February 09, 8:16pm

montbell 's customer service
I'm really sorry to see these reactions because it's hard to believe for someone, who has personally experienced the level of Montbell's cs, that this represents the real "montbell...

In Chaff » What's Going on with MontBell Site? Anyone Knows Japanese?
February 08, 9:40pm

RBH Designs
I have a pair of RBH Designs Mitts and they are like an oven. They work well in below freezing temperatures. Pretty lightweight as well. They have VBL liners. The only downside - they are pricey.

In GEAR » Keeping hands warm
February 08, 5:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Elena Lee

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

evernew ultralight 1.3l ti pot
I've had mine since 2002 and still going. I have one with titanium coating, and use it as a share pot with hiking partner. The quality of this pot is impeccable. Its insulated handles are grea...

In Cookware - Titanium
January 29, 12:34pm

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
Awesome shirt as evidenced by some night forest creatures who ate it. Now my shirt comes with cool hole design all over it that some people think came "as is" from the manufacturer... so...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
January 29, 12:23pm

Golite Pinnacle Pack
I have a women's version size small. I'm not sure if there is any difference between men's and women's besides the size. I also have an Osprey Talon 33 pack. What i use it for: I...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 29, 12:07pm

Western Mountaineering Ultralight Super
Important! this bag could be too narrow who is larger torso/wider shoulder. bought it for my man but it didn't work for him - he liked megalite. otherwise a great bag for those who sleep on a c...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 11:46pm

TarpTent Double Rainbow
Just to add some to the above reviews: Wind: Hadn't had a chance to use in the extreme wind but contemplating taking this tent on a winter trip. The new version has standard tieouts on the side...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
December 01, 11:00pm

Montbell UL Down Inner Parka
Ok, everyone has beef with the hood. I couldn't have honestly thought of one fault with the Montbell UL Parka before reading this thread. Lightweight, warm, wind and water resistant- a perfect...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 01, 10:43pm