Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 61 - 70 of 284 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...29

Forum » Thread

thx
Thats great, thanks a bunch Don.

In Packrafting » Alpaca's New Deck
May 15, 4:14pm

Poles and skirt
Regarding the deck, how small do the poles fold down (or do they remain a large oval shape)? Also, does the $250 include the skirt (looks like grey sil) shown on the Alpacka site (https://www....

In Packrafting » Alpaca's New Deck
May 14, 2:42am

Awesome + 1
Wow, that is great!! Getting some right now!

In Make Your Own Gear » Polycaprolactone (aka Instamorph, Simple Plastic, Polymorph, Shapelock...) now available in Australia
April 27, 3:56am

re:
Nice!

In GEAR » Pack Rafters + Neoair = easy way to inflate
April 27, 3:52am

On special
I got my Large for $120 from Department of goods a while back. With a couple of mods, it weighs quite a bit less than the BPL cocoon hoody + has hand warmers (mine is about 285g). +1 about every...

In GEAR » Anyone own a Rab Xenon
April 20, 11:42pm

adding good valves to a rubbish packraft
I currently have a rubbish $20 raft and its main downfall is its lack of a good valve. Is it possible to replace the valves with something similar to that of an alpacka valve? Cheers, Jeremy.

In Packrafting » adding good valves to a rubbish packraft
April 20, 12:26am

Rocks
Hi Dale, There was actually quite alot of rock scraping. A couple of times I was sure it would split in two but it somehow held up! Again, this was probably largely to do with luck. Interesti...

In Gear Lists » 10 Day NZ Hike
April 19, 11:57pm

Synmat
Hi Diana, Yeah I was really really surprised that this mat held up so well. My neoair which also uses a 30d fabric always seems to blow holes, but I have used this one far far more and it hasn&#...

In Gear Lists » 10 Day NZ Hike
April 18, 6:08pm

Poles
Hi Anna, Thanks a bunch for the update. Those poles looks excellent. If only they made them in a three piece model!

In GEAR » Anyone using the Locus Gear carbon fiber trekking poles?
April 18, 6:01pm

Bents Basin
Hi Sean, Glad you like the mod. It is really really simple! I was also amazed at how much it improved the performance of the boat. I got in contact with flyweight to see if they are keen to make...

In Packrafting » Cheaper Raft Options
April 18, 5:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am