BPL Community Profile

Allen Butts (butts0989) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northern Rockies
About Me Allen Butts has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateColorado
CountryU.S.
My PDF Gear ListAT-thru hike list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Allen Butts

Showing 61 - 70 of 226 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: Colorado in early July - San Juans?
Sounds like fun! If you can manage to drop off one car and drive another to a trailhead you should hike a section or 2 of the colorado trail through the area, its probably the most beautiful part o...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Colorado in early July - San Juans?
March 25, 11:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Symat UL7 with the Solite
Ya i think that may be my choice. Its incredibly comfortable and i much prefer the fabric of the exped to the xtherm to sleep on seeing as I'm using a quilt.

In Gear Lists » Winter/Shoulder season sleep system
March 25, 8:23pm

Re: Re: Symat UL7 with the Solite
Ive been considering the downmat 7 but i just was a little turned off by the weight of it. Do you find the weight penalty worth it? Ive slept on one twice and i did really enjoy them.

March 25, 6:39pm

WTB Synthetic Summer Quilt
I'm looking a for a summer quilt rated somewhere in the 25-35^F range. I would much prefer a synthetic quilt over a down one but ill take a look at whatever you have.

In Gear Swap » WTB Synthetic Summer Quilt
March 25, 12:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Thermarest Neoair Xtherm
"Cascade Designs?" Well money is a little tight, I just bought the quilt and a trailstar so im hesitant to buy anything else. If i found a good deal I would be more prone to buy one b...

March 24, 6:16pm

Re: Thermarest Neoair Xtherm
It looks like the Xtherm might be the way for me to go. Now who wants to sell me one...?

March 24, 6:11pm

Re: Summerlite
bumps ^^^^^

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Summerlite
March 24, 4:16pm

WTB Katabatic Sawatch
Anybody happen to have one laying around that needs a new owner? Regular 6' size preferable

In Gear Swap » WTB Katabatic Sawatch
March 23, 6:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Pads
Ha thanks Nick, pretty valuable advice in my opinion, thats the reason I havent bought a neoair as well. So no more kookah bay? i just tried to check out their website and it was non existant...

March 22, 9:12pm

Re: Re: Re: FS: WM Summerlite
bump...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Summerlite
March 22, 8:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Allen Butts

Allen Butts has posted no reviews.