Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

A D (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale A D hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me A D has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by A D

Showing 61 - 70 of 385 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...39

Forum » Thread

Re: JMT and Altitude Sickness
Spending a night at the trailhead makes a huge difference in my experience. What was said about hydration has proved to be true in my case as well. The air is extremely dry in the Sierra, and ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT and Altitude Sickness
March 10, 11:12pm

Re: Re: WTB: Xtherm Regular or Medium
Got one of the pads needed. Still looking for a 72" or 66" Xtherm.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Xlite Large & Xtherm Regular
March 10, 11:06pm

Trimming my Large Xtherm (pics)
I just removed the bottom 6 horizontal sections from mine. Reduced weight from 20.7oz down to 18.3oz. I did a test run with just the bottom two, bonded it with my iron and inflated it to test ...

In GEAR » Cut 14" off my Neo-air xtherm large
March 10, 2:13pm

Re: WTB:Xlite Large & Xtherm Regular
bumping this after editing my original post. I am in fact looking for one or both of these pads.

March 08, 1:42pm

WTB: Xtherm Regular
Looking for something lightly used to new. Its got be a way better deal the 20% off that I can get a 2015 model for. PM me with what you've got.

March 07, 6:47pm

Re: Re: Anker 3200mAh "Lipstick" Battery - Record Low Price on Amazon
Can anyone else corroborate what Barry said? On the amazon page the question was asked "If an Anker charger is fully charged, how long does it hold the charge, if it is left idle i.e., you ...

In Gear Deals » Anker 3200mAh "Lipstick" Battery - Record Low Price on Amazon
March 06, 8:56pm

Re: Hammock Gear
Good point about the HG horizontal baffles vs EE vertical. What I like about my HG's horizontal design is that before going to sleep, I can fluff it up and get as much down as possible on...

In GEAR » Help me make a decision on bags... please!
March 02, 9:33pm

Re: width
I had HG make me a 58" wide quilt with half taper and snap footbox. I am very happy with it. They seem to have no problem with making any custom sizing you need. Last year when I purchas...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment Revelation vs. Hammock Gear Burrow
February 28, 6:13pm

Re: Re: Ditching fleece for high Sierra conditions
I usually take my shirt off right as I get to camp. Sometimes I'll even rinse it in a lake/stream at that point, and lay it on a warm slab of granite or hang it up to dry. Things dry very q...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ditching fleece for high Sierra conditions
February 24, 11:24am

Re: Poles
Sold and shipped to Scott.

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear LT4 poles
February 24, 9:32am

All Reader Reviews by A D

A D has posted no reviews.