BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 61 - 70 of 1711 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...172

Forum » Thread

Re: Illinois Pass in the Winds
How does Illinois Pass compare to Knapsack Col? Nancy Pallister lists them both as class 2/3 but states she has never done Knapsack Col herself. I am thinking of including Illinois Pass on a trip...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Illinois Pass in the Winds
January 23, 3:34pm

Re: Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
The Golite Quilts are always a good deal. The original Ultra 20 quilt had around 9.5oz of down and was more of a 30* quilt, the second generation, the 3 Season Quilt, had 12oz of down and was warm...

In GEAR » Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
January 21, 5:47pm

Re: $100 to spend... on what?
If I had to pick just one: Trail Runners. I like the Salomon XA Pro 3D 2 but everyone's feet are different so you have to see what works for you. I think they retail for $130, but I can find ...

In GEAR » $100 to spend... on what?
January 21, 3:15pm

Re: Any way to use fixed-length trekking poles with the GoLite Shangri-La 2?
You could get an extender that is the highest you would ever need and just slant the pole slightly if you want to pitch it closer to the ground.

In GEAR » Any way to use fixed-length trekking poles with the GoLite Shangri-La 2?
January 17, 4:42pm

Pack fabric 210d dyneema x grid vs. 140d dyneema grid
I am trying to decide between these two pack fabric choices. I have lots of experience with the 210d but have never used (or even felt) the 140d. How do these compare? How much weight will the 1...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pack fabric 210d dyneema x grid vs. 140d dyneema grid
January 16, 7:43am

Re: McHale Packs
I second Mchale. BPL's own Ryan Jordan used a McHale for years.

In Editor's Roundtable » Paradox Packs Evolution pack system review
January 15, 12:57pm

Re: great trip
Awesome trip! Thanks for posting.

In Post-Trip Reports » Overnight trip to Spence field and Thunderhead MNT (GSMNP)
January 14, 8:36am

Re: Rolled or Folded Ridgerest as Packframe
I have never tried to fold my Ridgerest but I do use it burrito style and I have a Z Lite that I use folded. I prefer the rolled Ridgerest of the two, but it requires a pretty big pack. I use a S...

In GEAR » Rolled or Folded Ridgerest as Packframe
January 11, 8:13am

Re: What is Capilene?
The weave of the fabric is different than many others. I don't like the tight weave of cap 1 but prefer the looser mesh like weave of cap 2. They also generally offer great construction qualit...

In GEAR » What is Capilene?
January 09, 5:37pm

Re: Ragged mountain tuckermitt
I had some for a little while. They were way to warm for what I wanted them for. I ended up with the ragged mtn 200wt fleece mitts instead. If I remember correctly they were about 4oz and well made.

In GEAR » Ragged mountain tuckermitt
January 08, 12:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.