Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 61 - 70 of 2034 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...204

Forum » Thread

Re: same dilemna
Yeah I thought the pocket was useless and cutting it out saved me 1.4oz. I still have the zipper opening on the outside but I did clip the pull off of it and have debated about brushing some seam ...

In GEAR » Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
June 21, 7:38pm

Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
Alright here is an update: I purchased a Exped Lightning 60 off gear swap and a new Unaweep 4800 from Seek Outside. I haven't used either in the field yet (I just got the Unaweep yesterday)...

In GEAR » Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
June 21, 11:15am

Re: lighter pack
I bought a Exped Lightning 60 off gear swap that I am experimenting with. The previous owner had trimmed the straps and I cut out the internal pocket and it now weighs 36.3oz. The advertised stoc...

In GEAR » Can I have suggestions for a lighter pack (got parameters)
June 21, 9:53am

Re: WTB: Bug Bivy of Some Kind
I have a MLD Bug Bivy I just bought off gear swap (it had never been used) and I went a different direction. I am on my way home from vacation so I don't have all the details but it was a litt...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bug Bivy of Some Kind
June 20, 10:59am

Re: Identifying SL-3 material
My SL2 leaked but the walls on the SL3 are steeper so perhaps you will fare better. My SL2 is 21.5oz after seam sealing. And I agree it is a much better shelter fabric than the newer PU/sil ...

In GEAR » Identifying SL-3 material
June 20, 10:55am

Re: let me continue to plug for the not-yet-really-tested Rab Flashpoint...
Sierra Trading Post has a Haglofs Gram Pullover made with GT Active Shell for 8oz. I have (and really like) the older model the Ozo. Just another model to look at that can be found cheap wit...

In GEAR » Cutting edge rain shells?
June 20, 8:25am

Re: "Unscented" Trash Compactor Bags?
Most of them I find nowadays are lemon sent

In GEAR » Waterproof my pack?
June 19, 6:17pm

Re: Identifying SL-3 material
If it's not seam taped it is most likely the 1.7oz Sil. That is also what they used in 2008 timeframe. Just a warning my SL2 with the 1.7oz sil leaked till I sealed it the seams (even though ...

In GEAR » Identifying SL-3 material
June 19, 5:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Waterproof my pack?
Dimension Polyant VX 42 I think. I had a Phantom back on the early 2000's.

June 19, 5:13pm

Re: Re: Waterproof my pack?
Yes the golden brown grid portion of your pack is already waterproof so you only have to worry about the dark brown sections. I am not sure you could really waterproof it (apart from painting it w...

June 19, 4:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.