BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 61 - 70 of 1756 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...176

Forum » Thread

Re: Enertia No More?
I think the owner died and they were bought out by Coleman. The packaging has changed but at least as of a few months ago you could still buy them. Look into packit gourmet if you haven't ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Enertia No More?
June 26, 7:52am

Re: Tyvek vs 2mil painters tarp
My suggestion is neither. Get some gossamer gear polycro which is industrial strength shrink wrap. It looks and weighs similar to 2 mil painters plastic but is a lot tougher. You can also find it s...

In GEAR » Tyvek vs 2mil painters tarp
June 21, 10:01am

Re: Base camp options?
Perhaps walnut bottoms (campsite 37) on Big Creek? It's pretty easy to get to and you could day hike to mt cammerer and mt sterling fire towers.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Smoky Mountains Trip
June 20, 9:55pm

Re: Reply
If I were going that time of year I would want to stay at the higher elevations where it is cooler but it may not matter as much to you. The problem is that most of the upper elevations (like the A...

June 20, 10:51am

Re: Smoky Mountains Trip
A couple of things I guess I should ask is What time of year are you going? Do you want to avoid shelters? Would you rather see the best sights or have solitude? What interests you m...

June 20, 7:44am

Re: Smoky Mountains Trip
It's slow at work today so I will give a few suggestions. Park and start your hike at Big Creek Ranger Station. This is not a very frequented entry point but it is actually the easiest to ge...

June 20, 7:21am

Re: Re: GEAR LIST ROUND DOS: Critique Needed
For your shelter what about a larger mid? The duomid might be small for two unless you like to be cozy but what about the speedmid, the supermid, the Golite Shangri la 5 (without inner or pole), G...

In Gear Lists » First time on the JMT
June 19, 1:08pm

Re: Best UL rope for food hanging/multi-purpose?
Arborist throw line. If I remember zing it or dynaglide are two of the best. I think mine is zing it.

In GEAR » Best UL rope for food hanging/multi-purpose?
June 16, 7:04am

Wind River Range 8/28/14-9/2/14
I am looking for people interested in a hike over Labor Day weekend. I currently have a trip idea in Wind River Range, but am open to any scenic alpine location. Here is my trip idea Day 1 (Th...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Wind River Range 8/28/14-9/2/14
June 11, 3:30pm

Re: Re: Try This
I ordered the map for Pecos Wilderness yesterday so I will check it out when it gets here. I guess I better worry more about this years trip then next years trip but I am excited about the possibil...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Good early June backpacking areas
June 11, 7:27am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.