BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 61 - 70 of 1671 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: looking for a UL shirt
The Golite Wildwood Trail Running Shirt is 3.4oz in a Mens Medium.

In GEAR » looking for a UL shirt
August 13, 8:19pm

Re: aquamira
I don't mind the taste (at least not bad enough to carry more than the 1.5oz droppers) but I don't know if she would. Do you use your frontier pro as a gravity filter? How does that work?...

In Gear Lists » Shared Gear List for Teton Crest Trail the first week of September
August 12, 11:00am

Shared Gear List for Teton Crest Trail the first week of September
My GF and I are to the Teton Crest Trail the first week of September and I want to get a double check. This is her first backpacking trip in four years and her first trip out west. I have kept ...

In Gear Lists » Shared Gear List for Teton Crest Trail the first week of September
August 08, 7:39pm

Re: zpacks goose down hood, 10d black
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » zpacks goose down hood, 10d black
August 08, 7:31am

Re: Ropers Sierra High Route
Great report Andrew!

In Editor's Roundtable » Ropers Sierra High Route
August 07, 11:14am

Re: Backpacking near major airports?
I just completed my trip in Rocky Mountain National Park and wanted to say thanks for all of the help. There were some flight delays and a long delay at Hertz car rental in Denver so due to our la...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Backpacking near major airports?
August 06, 9:30am

Re: I think I want a duomid?
You might also look at the Golite Shangri-la 2. It is cheaper, longer and has more head and foot room in the ends. The new ones are seam taped and unlike Silnylon, they don't mist. Another...

In GEAR » I think I want a duomid?
July 31, 12:26pm

Re: Sorry...just noticed this now
Thanks! I am looking forward to a great trip

July 29, 5:59pm

Re: Re: Re: RMNP
Everything is set for RMNP on Thursday this week, If the campsites are still available (they were when I talked to the backcountry office the other day) I will be going from Bear Lake over Flattop ...

July 27, 4:39pm

Re: Porter Add ons
It wouldn't be that hard for HMG to make add on pockets that attach similar to the ones McHale makes. I would not buy a pack without the option of water bottle pockets but that is just me.

In GEAR » Upgrades/add-ons to your HMG Porter?
July 23, 6:35am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.