Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Larry Sullivan (150mph) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Angeles
About Me I love exploring and adventuring, backpacking, canyoneering, climbing, motorcycling, traveling, anything outdoors. I'm a graphic designer in Los Angeles.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://planetrambler.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry Sullivan

Showing 61 - 70 of 78 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

Another Half Dome death - Saturday, June 13, 2009
Yosemite this weekend. My camp mates saw it happen. Here's the story I wrote on my hiking site: http://planetrambler.com/150mph/news/_accidentonhalfdome.html

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Another Half Dome death - Saturday, June 13, 2009
June 15, 2:47am

Resupply
How often can you resupply on the JMT. Aren't there 5 day stretches? I don't see how he can get all his food in that pack. Or was he doing it in a week? Most people resupply half way on ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » This picture made me go lightweight
June 07, 12:07am

embedded url test
See this thread

In User Test Forum » embedded url test
June 07, 12:05am

Re: where to leave stuff?
Off topic, but i was wondering where do you leave your stuff and you climb up those ropes. A lot of peops carry their day packs up (I did), many left their gear back at Little Yosemite Valley ca...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » This picture made me go lightweight
June 04, 6:32pm

quote again
hey how do you quote?

In User Test Forum » quote test
June 04, 6:26pm

ital test
Off topic, but i was wondering where do you leave your stuff and you climb up those ropes.

In User Test Forum » ital test
June 04, 6:26pm

quote test
[quote]Off topic, but i was wondering where do you leave your stuff and you climb up those ropes.[/quote]

June 04, 6:24pm

quote test
[quote] Off topic, but i was wondering where do you leave your stuff and you climb up those ropes. [/unquote]

June 04, 6:24pm

This picture made me go lightweight
Well, really, this cat, Jeff, whom I met atop HalfDome last year, and we hiked up JMT a ways and talked about bpl before I was overcome with the weight of my traditional hiking and he streaked ...

June 04, 3:31pm

picture
Jeff got me started on the bpl idea.

In User Test Forum » picture
June 04, 2:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry Sullivan

Larry Sullivan has posted no reviews.