Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 5921 - 5930 of 8769 | Page: 1 ...584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ...877

Forum » Thread

Re: Ready for new BP quilt
Lots of options now. What temp. range do you want?

In GEAR » Ready for new BP quilt
October 14, 10:02pm

Cache Creek 11/12/11
This is a quick little overnight to check out the location for the GGG in Feb. Want to get some photos up of the crossing and general area. I'll be at the trailhead Friday night. Hike in Saturd...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Cache Creek 11/12/11
October 14, 9:15pm

Re: Skyline to the sea trail
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=13200 http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?foru...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Skyline to the sea trail
October 14, 7:06pm

Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
October 14, 6:20am

Re: Going Alone
Beautiful Sounds magical May you find what you seek, and discover the unexpected. Have a rad weekend Craig!

In Philosophy & Technique » Going Alone
October 13, 11:18pm

Re: nothing like...
Good one Dave.

In Chaff » We Need to "Lighten Up"
October 13, 9:50pm

Re: Friday
You won't be alone on Friday. We will be all over on arrival times.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
October 13, 9:34pm

Re: technical trouble
I will add you. No problem to do so.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Member Map
October 13, 6:29pm

Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
Sorry to hear that Ken. You gonna miss everything :p

October 13, 6:06pm

Re: what time in the morning
'bout 9-9:30

October 13, 1:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am