Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 591 - 600 of 920 | Page: 1 ...51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ...92

Forum » Thread

BC thermowrap
I would like to see a picture of the wear/damage if possible and has this been washed and how much?

In GEAR » Jackets like the BC Montbell thermawrap?
October 22, 5:16pm

Backpacking in MO
Getting a little bit out there but I used to go to paddy creek by Ft lenardwood. What I liked the best down there was the Irish Wilderness area,which is more by popular bluff. Both of these areas a...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Backpacking in Eastern MO
October 12, 7:39am

Pillow attachment points
Mine has none, didnt know is was supposed to

In GEAR » My exped sun at ul7 is missing pillow tie-out points?
October 11, 7:54am

Just to be fair
I cut a deal with my dog(s) that I carry their mat a 22"x36" CCF pad @ 5oz and I stick a few odds and ends in their pack. It just fits better on my pack and also protects my fishing rod. ...

In GEAR » Dog Beds in the backcountry
October 03, 12:53pm

Lightheart cuben solo
Hey John Have you had times where the conditions have been right for real heavy condinsation, like humid rainy weather followed by a big temp drop, no wind and camped out in the open. Im wondering ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Zpack Tents
September 28, 11:06am

Re: What did I see?
Ive only made it out locally for a weekend this year so far. In the last few years though on my annual trip out west to the winds I was susprised to see how few people were packing UL or even LW fo...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Zpack Tents
September 28, 10:52am

coupling kit
A figure 8 of light cord is all you need

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » help me w/ my 30th anniversary backcountry meal selection
September 27, 10:34pm

Nice Tent
Whats the floor size and headroom on that, not trying to elbow my way in or anything but 19 oz wow

In Gear Swap » WTB: Ultralight solo tent
September 27, 10:09pm

sub 4.9 oz reel
Hi Jay I saw your post also but no help here either my Quantum XR reel is my lightest and guess what 4.9 oz but the small diameter spool makes for tight curled line and cuts casting distance. I als...

In Fishing » UL Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
September 26, 10:08pm

Re: Easy disposible pill pouches
I like mine for the above reasons and toothpaste also spices,salt, pepper and for fish lemon pepper and grillmate seasonings the tops do like to tear off but they are light and a couple extra are w...

In GEAR » Ezy Dose Pill Pouches
September 25, 10:43am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.