Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 591 - 600 of 885 | Page: 1 ...51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ...89

Forum » Thread

sorry to get off the subject but
Hows that NF cats meow bag holding up Eric is the newer synthtic warm and lofty still

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » If yr gear aint trashed ...
September 07, 10:05pm

Call it a day
Tom thats really a great idea and would maybe be best in alot of circumstances as some fish die with catch and release. But some lakes that are overpopulated benifit from thinning, this is usually ...

In Fishing » Excessive Catch?
September 07, 9:32pm

Catch and release
What to you is ethical angling? keep the small ones, the big ones, all, none at all? Does it depend on the lake and fish size and population? I know my opionions stated on the previous thread on ex...

In Fishing » Catch and release
September 07, 8:37pm

Capt. Tahoe
The stringer of five fish hung by the gills that had to have weighed 10- 12 lbs maybe 15, that is atleast 3 and 1/2 and maybe 5 PPPPDay and thats alot of trout. He does have pics showing him releas...

September 07, 7:42pm

Excessive
It made me sick and I noticed they horse packed in part or most of the way. Things that come to easy are usually not appreiciated. Alot goes through my head when I see pics like this and I already ...

September 07, 11:23am

very nice
Great trip David thanks for posting it

In Post-Trip Reports » Middle Fork of the Flathead
September 07, 7:48am

Training books
I would second the book by Jean Donaldson I have not read it but The Culture Clash by Jean is very good. The lady understands dogs minds. I would agree with all else said by Ramapo also. An Aussie ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Being a responsible dog owner and backpacker - Dog training books/sites and advice.
September 06, 9:52am

Dog training
I have two border collies (still) and just put down my old guy (15 yrs) 4 months ago. They can be great but and they can be very qwirky. I have been training BC's in obedience and had two of my...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Being a responsible dog owner and backpacker - Dog training books/sites and advice.
September 06, 8:37am

Re: I keep falling off my inflatable pads
So Doug is the new one modeled off of Angelina J. And is Doug AKA Brad

In GEAR » I keep falling off my Inflatable Pads
September 03, 8:07am

The other Daryl
Is he an ape??? OR he is not and you are! :^)

In Chaff » Paralle Universe
September 03, 7:53am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.