BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 591 - 600 of 800 | Page: 1 ...51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ...80

Forum » Thread

I want to help
Try attending mt mn marks school of UL backpacking for girly girls..... Ok sorry about that one and give my appologies to bryce also. Its all a mind set if you think you are going to have a bad tim...

In GEAR » Backpacking for the girly girl
July 11, 7:24pm

hot bond patch
Thats what they said it was

In GEAR » MontBell repair Am I being to picky
July 11, 6:57pm

Hot bond patch
They said it was a hot bond patch

July 11, 6:56pm

MontBell repair
Ok I know that I said I was going to drop this but after your post Eugene I guess I would like to know if this repair was a warrentied repair or a charge It looks a whole lot better than my repair ...

July 11, 3:37pm

experience
I just asked cause as I use a spinning real now I used to use a zebco ul4 which is a very easy to use enclosed face under rod spinning real with trigger 5 oz. Pflueger also makes about the same cal...

In GEAR » Fishing pole...
July 10, 5:06pm

Job offer
I think POE needs to offer Kevin H a job

In GEAR » POE's warranty is a P.O.S.
July 10, 4:29pm

Ridge pole spreader bar
Chad I dont know if I would want to cut a wedge out of that I would want the finished product as stiff as possible cause the problem with the stock piece is the flexability on the ends. And if it c...

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs Trekkers Arrive
July 10, 4:12pm

Trekker vs lightheart solo
IM not so HO After seeing both side by side and climbing in and out if I wanted strickly a solo tent for one person and no dog I would go with the trekker AFTER the ridge pole mod that doug did. Pr...

July 10, 3:57pm

Ridge pole or spreader bar
Chad the Pex(Not sure on spelling) is very much like pvc most likely lighter Home depot had it in there plumbing dept we used a heat gun and found something to slide inside it on the end if you hol...

July 10, 2:57pm

Fishing gear
Hi Austen What kind of rod/reel are you after Like a fly rod reel or spinning will you be fishing streams or lakes both? Ive only been to the sierras once and that was yosemite and I didnt bring a ...

In GEAR » Fishing pole...
July 08, 7:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.