Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 591 - 600 of 821 | Page: 1 ...51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ...83

Forum » Thread

They gotta hate us
Id love to be a fly on the wall at POE just to hear the comments and see the responces and wasted time over a $70 mat. One wasted hour from anybody would have paid there cost on the mat. Its hard t...

In GEAR » POE's warranty is a P.O.S.
July 20, 10:21pm

So how many people?
And do you have any lightweight tents now? You dont all have to sleep together

In GEAR » Looking for 3-4 man tarp, tarptent, or just a plain tent.
July 20, 10:02pm

Money sent
Thanks PP sent on Jacket

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Pinnacle and Mens GoLite Ether Wind Jacket
July 20, 7:22pm

PM sent
I will take the jacket

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Pinnacle and Mens GoLite Ether Wind Jacket
July 20, 5:55pm

I agree with Nick
The only way a company could not handle these small hits are if there are so many of them that its far from a small problem

In GEAR » POE's warranty is a P.O.S.
July 20, 9:50am

Just checking
Hi Andrew just checking that you got the pm's that I would take the pack I had not heard back just need to get PPal info

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam 2 Men's Large
July 20, 8:46am

Jam
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam 2 Men's Large
July 18, 2:24pm

BCB or M kettle
From what I understand the BCB is lighter and the real thing and the M kettle is heavier and copy stolen from the BCB designer Id do a search on here b4 buying

In GEAR » M Kettle v. Backcountry Boiler...
July 18, 1:09pm

expiration date
There is an exp. date on the can that is for a few years all mine are expired they all still spray great when expired or mine do. I read a thread on here today of a guy trying to use one on a bear ...

In GEAR » Bear spray pressure indicator
July 18, 12:50pm

Bear spray pressure indicator
Would you like to see a pressure indicator on your can of bear spray? Would you pay extra for it? I mean how much could it really add to the cost or weight? I could see it costing sales. Note I don...

In GEAR » Bear spray pressure indicator
July 18, 12:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.