BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 591 - 600 of 656 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

+2 Trail Designs
Looks like they have several options that'll fit inside your pot. Like was mentioned above, just email them. Rand or one of the guys can explain options for you. Good luck.

In GEAR » Need a wood burning stove to fit into a pot.
January 09, 12:23am

The Deal is Done
Well, after some serious research and ideas from you all, I decided to go with a Caldera Keg-H. It really seemed to be the best option for me. Fast, easy, and very light weight; a total package wit...

In GEAR » New Stove Setup
January 07, 9:31pm

Montbell Super Spiral Down Hugger #3
On sale for $218.95 at BackcountryDOTcom. I got the tip from GearbuyerDOTcom.

In Gear Deals » Montbell Super Spiral Down Hugger #3
January 07, 8:55pm

UPDATE
I purchased a size Small about two weeks ago from Gearlessmachine ($15.05 postage paid). They finally came today. I got the Khaki color and they look great (I guess!). You can tell they are quit br...

In GEAR » Dri Ducks?
January 03, 9:23pm

Agree with Franco
Try posting here. As they say, there's a hat for every head. Then if you don't sell, move it to Craigslist or other local forum. Good luck

In GEAR » What's the best way to sell non-UL gear?
January 01, 9:26pm

How about this?
Andrew, Check this out on Sarah Kirkconnells site. http://www.trailcooking.com/store/gsi-rehydrate I've not bought one or used it, but it is not metal and may meet your needs. I don't...

In GEAR » Best spoon device?
January 01, 9:19pm

re: good advice
Rand Thanks for the explanation of the two systems and the further comment on Esbit fuel. I had thought about Esbit, but that was a while back. I’m glad you explained it for me. I'll be le...

January 01, 8:25pm

Ah, need to be logged in.
OK, didn't know that either. Now I see the sale price. Thanks for the tip.

In Gear Deals » Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com
December 31, 4:47pm

Re: Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com
Hmm, I'm at the website now and it's listed at the regular full retail price. I wonder what happened there? I like this tent and have had it in the back of my mind. And I'd like to see ...

In Gear Deals » Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com
December 31, 4:38pm

Good advice
Bob, you are right. Thanks allot for prodding me in the right direction. Hikin_Jim, thanks for sharing. Good stuff there. This thread has been stimulating and quite informative for me. Thanks...

December 30, 10:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.