BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 591 - 600 of 645 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Caldera Keg Review
Here's a review WITH video I found while Googling. http://lighthiker.wordpress.com/2008/09/17/trail-designs-caldera-keg-initial-test/ And here's another one from YouTube that shows ho...

In GEAR » New Stove Setup
December 29, 7:11pm

Re: Excellent!
Jamie, I read your article a month or so ago and sent myself a link at home so I could learn from your gear lists and all your experiences that you talk about. I'm heading down the same stre...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Testimony: My Journey into Lightweight Backpacking
December 29, 5:08pm

Re: Re: New Stove Setup
James, thanks for the informative post. I'll be checking it out in more depth in a bit. Cheers. Greg, thanks for all your help. It is most appreciated and what makes BPL a very cool place to...

December 29, 3:39pm

12C
Well, all of those comments must mean its a great tool. Lord knows how long I resisted learning to use one, but now that I have spent the time, its difficult to use anything else. And the build qua...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2010 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
December 29, 3:29pm

Re: RE: MYOG.
I can see myself possibly building a cozy, but not the stove. Time is not in great supply for me. So biting the bullet is probably more better for me. As I noted to Greg above, I'm not much wit...

December 29, 12:26am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, I’ve done some research and now I have some questions.
Hey Greg, maybe you could take a couple pics of that grip/lip thingy you made and postem' up. I know I'd be very interested in that. I'm better am modifying something than making it. I&...

December 28, 11:19pm

Re: Re: Ok, I’ve done some research and now I have some questions.
> The Keg-H comes with a Reflectix cozy. Do you lift with/by the beerband? I carry LW gloves and a kercheif. Maybe that's all I need.

December 28, 10:15pm

Re: RE: Stoves.
Scott, seems you have a canister stove but want to try the alcy stove. Since I don't have a cooking setup, its easier for me to just spend the $60. The fact that it includes the stove, a pot, a...

December 28, 10:12pm

Re: Re: Ok, I’ve done some research and now I have some questions.
Thanks Greg. The H model is the tougher option. When you need two cups of water out of the H, does it heat it up OK? Thanks for being gentle. I have no experience with alcohol stoves but they do lo...

December 28, 9:50pm

Ok, I’ve done some research and now I have some questions.
Not sure which is better (or if one is better than the other), the Caldera Keg-F or Caldera Keg-H? This will be used by one person or two at the most. Eating MH meals or Ramen noodles, which both r...

December 28, 9:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.