BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 591 - 600 of 648 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

All packed!
I'm still a little under the weather but finally decided tonight that I'm not going to miss this. I just finished packing my gear. With beers and a fake log on board my pack is anything but...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
February 25, 10:56pm

Re: Kooka Bay - Give It A Rest
Robert, I'm not sure why the hostile tone of your response but I do agree with you that people have a right to express their experience on the forum. Since I own 4 pads made by Ben I thought I ...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay
February 25, 9:25am

Sickness
Well, me and my wife have been extremely sick for the last few weeks. I have only been feeling better for a few days now. She is most likely not coming and our +2 and +3 decided not to go due to we...

February 24, 10:35am

Air pad instead of foam in frameless pack
Who here has used an inflatable pad instead of a foam pad in the back panel of your frameless pack? I've done this a few times now with a GG Gorilla and a Kookabay pad (almost totally deflated)...

In GEAR » Air pad instead of foam in frameless pack
February 23, 11:08pm

Keep in mind...
The OP has the right to feel upset or whatever he happens to be feeling, but it's no call for others to start piling on with the negativity. This thread only illustrates the reality of running ...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay
February 23, 11:02pm

Re: Room for more?
Ok sounds good Ken (and Ken). Funds sent for additional 2 people.

February 03, 10:28am

Room for more?
Ken, I have a couple of friends who wanted to join us if there is room. If anybody above is giving up their spot I can send additional payment in to confirm for 2 more.

February 02, 5:30pm

I'm In
Sorry for the late response, I have been absent the site for a bit. I just sent payment for myself and my wife Sandra. Looking forward to meeting some fellow hikers in the Bay Area (and beyond) ...

January 30, 4:45pm

Re: State of the Market Report: Two-Person Double-Wall Tents (2010)
Bob, I noticed that too. I guess the HubbaHubba HP must score a 6 on a chart that only goes to 5... kind of like amps that go to 11 ;) Nice report Ray, thanks for the effort. It's good to ...

In Editor's Roundtable » State of the Market Report: Two-Person Double-Wall Tents (2010)
November 03, 8:43am

Re: Wait no more....
Sweetness! Looks like I will be placing an order. I see they updated their site design recently.

In GEAR » Which New Gear are You Looking Forward to Trying?
November 01, 9:34am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am