BPL Community Profile

Nia Schmald (nschmald) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nia Schmald hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nia Schmald has not added a biography yet.
CitySunnyvale
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nia Schmald

Showing 581 - 590 of 590 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Forum » Thread

Patching Montbell Inner Down Pants
I ripped a whole in my brand new inner down pants being stupid while sitting on a downed tree with lots of little branches poking out. I patched it up with duct tape for the rest of the trail. ...

In GEAR » Patching Montbell Inner Down Pants
October 03, 7:15pm

Re: JMT
Hi Sean, First and foremost just do it. I have about 8 years experience backpacking (probably 10 bag nights a year) and had a long trip of 4 days prior to hiking the JMT last month. Being out ...

In GEAR » JMT
October 03, 6:36pm

Re: FS Platypus Little Nippers
Hi Michael, I'd like 2. Of course that depends on price and shipping charges. Thanks, nia

In Gear Swap » FS Platypus Little Nippers
September 26, 3:59pm

Re: SmartWool
I loved my smartwool socks so much I wore them for all my in town workouts and day hikes. After about 3 years they had worn through. Now three years is a good long time and if I had only used the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Socks to go with Trail runners...
September 23, 8:22am

Re: FS: Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
Price dropped to $120.

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
September 20, 1:41pm

Re: Don't forget the frying pan
I've got the same cabelas rod and have been very happy with it. I'm trying to replace the frying pan with a stainless mesh cut to fit the thermojet stove. It weighs 14 grams. I'm...

In GEAR » Spinning Rod
August 13, 7:12pm

FS: Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
Medium torso, med waist. New and unused. Loaded it with gear once. I waited too long to return it and it is better to pass it along to someone who can use it anyway. $120 shipped. Prefer p...

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
August 10, 5:26pm

Re: Firelite pot dimensions?
>The 2nd pot was ordered on 8-03-07: > >Dimensions are: 3.72 avg.O.D. X 2.8 H (Current BPL specs. are accurate.) The BPL specs list the dimensions of the 500 as 3.75 h and 2.75 diamet...

In GEAR » FireLite 500 Specs in Error
August 10, 2:08pm

Gatewood Cape
Sent a PM for the cape.

In Gear Swap » SMD Gatewood Cape new $70 Retail $110
July 30, 5:31pm

Thermojet Microlite
I placed an order about a month ago and received the stove within a couple of weeks. Sounds like you might want to check with him to get yours.

In GEAR » Thermojet Microlite
July 29, 11:00am

All Reader Reviews by Nia Schmald

Nia Schmald has posted no reviews.