November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nia Schmald (nschmald) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nia Schmald hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nia Schmald has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nia Schmald

Showing 581 - 590 of 590 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Forum » Thread

Patching Montbell Inner Down Pants
I ripped a whole in my brand new inner down pants being stupid while sitting on a downed tree with lots of little branches poking out. I patched it up with duct tape for the rest of the trail. ...

In GEAR » Patching Montbell Inner Down Pants
October 03, 7:15pm

Hi Sean, First and foremost just do it. I have about 8 years experience backpacking (probably 10 bag nights a year) and had a long trip of 4 days prior to hiking the JMT last month. Being out ...

October 03, 6:36pm

Re: FS Platypus Little Nippers
Hi Michael, I'd like 2. Of course that depends on price and shipping charges. Thanks, nia

In Gear Swap » FS Platypus Little Nippers
September 26, 3:59pm

Re: SmartWool
I loved my smartwool socks so much I wore them for all my in town workouts and day hikes. After about 3 years they had worn through. Now three years is a good long time and if I had only used the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Socks to go with Trail runners...
September 23, 8:22am

Re: FS: Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
Price dropped to $120.

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
September 20, 1:41pm

Re: Don't forget the frying pan
I've got the same cabelas rod and have been very happy with it. I'm trying to replace the frying pan with a stainless mesh cut to fit the thermojet stove. It weighs 14 grams. I'm...

In GEAR » Spinning Rod
August 13, 7:12pm

FS: Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
Medium torso, med waist. New and unused. Loaded it with gear once. I waited too long to return it and it is better to pass it along to someone who can use it anyway. $120 shipped. Prefer p...

In Gear Swap » Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus
August 10, 5:26pm

Re: Firelite pot dimensions?
>The 2nd pot was ordered on 8-03-07: > >Dimensions are: 3.72 avg.O.D. X 2.8 H (Current BPL specs. are accurate.) The BPL specs list the dimensions of the 500 as 3.75 h and 2.75 diamet...

In GEAR » FireLite 500 Specs in Error
August 10, 2:08pm

Gatewood Cape
Sent a PM for the cape.

In Gear Swap » SMD Gatewood Cape new $70 Retail $110
July 30, 5:31pm

Thermojet Microlite
I placed an order about a month ago and received the stove within a couple of weeks. Sounds like you might want to check with him to get yours.

In GEAR » Thermojet Microlite
July 29, 11:00am

All Reader Reviews by Nia Schmald

Nia Schmald has posted no reviews.