BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 581 - 590 of 801 | Page: 1 ...50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ...81

Forum » Thread

Duh
Ya 12x12x18 is 2592 cubic inchs did I ever screw up I will take it if still available

In Gear Swap » FS: 900-fill Marmot Down
July 17, 6:19pm

Loose down
Hi Ed any idea how much that weights so I would know how much I am actually getting I could use a couple oz but it does not sound like its that much Edit one oz would be more than enough but 1...

In Gear Swap » FS: 900-fill Marmot Down
July 17, 10:21am

Multi use stobe mode
Ya and being able to be seen for miles away people have mistaken it as a destress signal. SAR has been known to turn back around when they can hear the KC and the sunshine band music. Thank God I w...

In GEAR » Photon Freedom Light
July 17, 9:49am

What you need to know ?
I have only been on three solos myself.... wait a second I brought a dog does that count? Ok the first times Ive went with out other people made me think why did I not do this sooner. You can do wh...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » First solo trip
July 16, 12:23pm

ultralightdesigns.com
$12.95 and a lot of other neat little items all at decent prices I like the sparklite firestarter $7.95 Bpl has the tinder quik fire tabs cheaper but ya got to buy a bunch Oh and I got $95 ...

In GEAR » Photon Freedom Light
July 16, 1:03am

Susceptible to flattery
Dear Addie You babe are a most major mega babe.... and smart too. Mark said with a sheepish grin and a blush.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » We need a SUL Thread PLEASE
July 15, 2:20pm

Arroyo
there is one posted just a little earlier at what seems like a fair price says its new

In Gear Swap » WTB: Marmot Atom or Arroyo and Cilogear 45L or bigger.
July 12, 8:10am

Quest Praying Mantus
I used to want one of those so bad, What a party house the vesibule was as big as the tent. A lot of people on here will recommend keeping the pack till you get other weight down and I agree. Hopef...

In GEAR » Gear Advice?
July 11, 10:07pm

Loaner gear
Hey Bryce I got a Walrus Zoid 2 would loan free if you paid shipping its just over 4 pounds (gulp) but closes up nice and has a lot of coverage very high bathtub floor If you cant find any thing li...

In GEAR » Backpacking for the girly girl
July 11, 8:32pm

Didnt see your last post b4 I posted
Sounds like you got the right idea Bryce

In GEAR » Backpacking for the girly girl
July 11, 8:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.