Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 581 - 590 of 920 | Page: 1 ...50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ...92

Forum » Thread

We will take them both
The grand daughter likes them both. Sending PM

In Gear Swap » FS: Women's clothing Size XS
February 06, 3:39pm

If stiil available I will take it
Sent Pm also

In Gear Swap » Granite Gear Virga
January 18, 9:06am

Pack fit
Maybe its just the picks but it sure looks like the shoulder pads are riding a little high even with the load lifters pulled. Your a great dad

In GEAR » 10-year-old Boy Scout - New Gear Pictures
January 18, 8:05am

fishing in the winds
Id be interested in a possible ? 10day ? trip i wonder if we are thinking the same areas I will send a PM

In Pre-Trip Planning » Winds 2012 Hardcore Fishing
January 03, 10:06am

Thanks Douglas
You are right as always bad choice of words. David, sorry if I offended you.

In GEAR » Kudos to Judy @ Lightheart Gear - SoLong 6
December 16, 11:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird
If a person was really concerned about it they could drill a hole thru the spreader bar/ pex ridge pole and tie cords through the hole then to the trekking poles to hold them together. But I will s...

In GEAR » Kudos to Judy @ Lightheart Gear - SoLong 6
December 16, 12:39am

nice pack
I have one of these as well as two other brands and this one is my favorite and of my dogs it was the favorite of two out of three dogs. It may look similar but the sherpa is much nicer than the k...

In Gear Swap » FS- Kelty Sherpa Medium dog pack
November 18, 9:01pm

Wind river route
Hi Kris Ive done six trips in the northern and central area of the winds so I know enough about the area to get lost. Do you have a map of the area yet if so Id be glad to talk you through a route....

In Pre-Trip Planning » 2012: Wind River Range
November 08, 7:56pm

weight
10lbs may feel the same as 10.5 lbs but then 11 will feel the same as 10.5 until Im carrying 50+ lbs again and btw I never carry anything as light as 10lbs but was starting at your example. 25-30lb...

In Philosophy & Technique » When is it just a fetish?
November 05, 10:19am

Weight
Actually that is not that bad of a weight I still have a couple of 1" thick thermarest that weigh 28 oz from 20 yrs back and those were light at the time. I used to have similar air mats when ...

In GEAR » Relic of a inflatable sleeping pad.
October 28, 8:56am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.