2012 New England Trail End-to-End-Hike
2012 Northern Long Trail to Finish 2 Section End-to-End
2013 Pacific Crest Trail NOBO Thru-Hiker
CityWestchester County
StateNew York
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.peaksandvalleys.weebly.com
My PDF Gear ListGear List 2012.pdf

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Seth Brewer

Showing 581 - 590 of 843 | Page: 1 ...50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ...85

Forum » Thread

Should be fine
I shoved my Neoair Large (rolled up) into my bag for over 4 months straight last year on the A.T and other than an internal baffle failure - didn't have a single problem. I just shoved it in (n...

In GEAR » Neoair robust enough to shove into pack?
May 04, 10:16pm

Here's what I'd do..
I did my thru NOBO last year. Started March 29 and finished Aug 30th. With your timing -- I don't know that the quilt will suffice once the temps drop (even wearing your rain jacket). GEAR...

In Gear Lists » Late Start AT Thru Gear List
May 01, 11:46am

Looks good..
I did my thru- last year. Started with the MLD Exodus -- bought a MLD Burn from Ron at Trail Days and finished with it. If I had to only by one pack to do it again -- It would be the Prophet. I als...

In Gear Lists » List for 2013 AT
May 01, 11:33am

WTB: Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus Tent
Looking for one in good condition. With or without the beak. Let me know what you have, color, and price shipped to Canton,CT 06019. Thanks ! Seth

In Gear Swap » WTB: Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus Tent
April 27, 12:02pm

Email sent
Sent you an email John

In Gear Swap » FS: Cuben fiber solo tent
April 26, 9:58pm

SOLD
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD 2012 NEWT (Size MEDIUM) NEW / UNUSED
April 23, 7:38pm

Still for sale !
Still available ! NO WAIT for this excellent piece of unused gear!

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD 2012 NEWT (Size MEDIUM) NEW / UNUSED
April 22, 6:46pm

SOLD
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New -Used for 3 hrs- Mountain Hardwear ThruWay 50 Frameless Pack (Medium - 17-20" torso)
April 21, 7:22pm

Bump + Price Reduction
Shipped CONUS for $150

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New -Used for 3 hrs- Mountain Hardwear ThruWay 50 Frameless Pack (Medium - 17-20" torso)
April 08, 3:23pm

Re: WM Alpinlite
I consider myself a warm sleeper as well but only to camping below 6K feet around the Northeast so take my input as you like. I used a 35* WM Caribou for about 4 weeks or so during the 18* to 40* n...

In GEAR » WM Alpinlite or Megalite as 3 season bag for warm sleeper?
April 06, 8:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Seth Brewer

Showing 1 - 10 of 10 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gossamer Gear Gorilla
This review will be for a 2012 Gossamer Gear Gorilla in a size Medium with a Medium hipbelt. Having tried a 2011 Mariposa backpack from GG for a 100 mile portion of the New England Trail, I wanted ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 17, 7:16pm

ULA Circuit
Used this pack as my Winter pack for a 3 day snowshoe trip in VT. Full 35lbs of gear (never winter camped at -18 before) and found the pack to be more than sufficient for the task. Excellent load tran...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
March 03, 11:28am

ULA Circuit
Used this pack as my Winter pack for a 3 day snowshoe trip in VT. Full 35lbs of gear (never winter camped at -18 before) and found the pack to be more than sufficient for the task. Excellent load tran...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
March 03, 10:59am

Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus
Used a 2011 Exodus in size Large for 600 miles of training hikes and A.T hiking from Springer Mt, GA to Damascus, VA. Excellent capacity for a cold weather / shoulder season kit. Plenty of volume for ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 03, 10:55am

Packafeather XL Stove
Overall weight comparison for this review are between my current stove setups: ALL WEIGHTS ARE IN OUNCES 1) JetBoil Sol Ti Stripped Set-up w/ foil lid = 4. 09 oz. ( Pot = 3.81 + Lid = 0.28), JetBo...

In Stoves - Alcohol
March 03, 10:10am

Snow Peak Mini Solo Ti Cookset
I used the Ti Mini Solo POT (left the cup at home along with the lid) for all 5 months of my 2011 A.T thru-hike. It still looks great and works well. I added RC car gas-line tubing pieces onto the ha...

In Cookware - Titanium
February 28, 3:31pm

Sony DSC-TX10
Waterproof, Shockproof, Freezeproof and shoots great 16 MP stills while still getting very decent 1080HD video. Camera with battery and SD card weigh a very acceptable 5.5 oz. on my scale. The iSweep ...

In Photography - Hiking & Backpacking Cameras
October 19, 10:25am

Mountain Laurel Designs SoloMid Cuben
I used a white cuben solomid on my 2011 NOBO A.T. thru-hike and was very pleased with its performance. It was just as good looking the last day of my trip as it was the first. I had it on a mountain t...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
October 18, 11:02am

Western Mountaineering Caribou
Used the long version of this bag on my 2011 NOBO Thru-Hike of the Appalachian Trail. I loved being able to zip it almost fully open like a quilt. This allowed way more temperature control and versati...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
October 18, 10:51am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
Used this bag from Damascus, VA to Katahdin, ME during the warm weather portion of my 2011 thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail. I started from Amicalola Falls in GA carrying the MLD Exodus with my cold...

In Backpacks - Frameless
September 14, 10:02am