BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 581 - 590 of 645 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

The Deal is Done
Well, after some serious research and ideas from you all, I decided to go with a Caldera Keg-H. It really seemed to be the best option for me. Fast, easy, and very light weight; a total package wit...

In GEAR » New Stove Setup
January 07, 9:31pm

Montbell Super Spiral Down Hugger #3
On sale for $218.95 at BackcountryDOTcom. I got the tip from GearbuyerDOTcom.

In Gear Deals » Montbell Super Spiral Down Hugger #3
January 07, 8:55pm

UPDATE
I purchased a size Small about two weeks ago from Gearlessmachine ($15.05 postage paid). They finally came today. I got the Khaki color and they look great (I guess!). You can tell they are quit br...

In GEAR » Dri Ducks?
January 03, 9:23pm

Agree with Franco
Try posting here. As they say, there's a hat for every head. Then if you don't sell, move it to Craigslist or other local forum. Good luck

In GEAR » What's the best way to sell non-UL gear?
January 01, 9:26pm

How about this?
Andrew, Check this out on Sarah Kirkconnells site. http://www.trailcooking.com/store/gsi-rehydrate I've not bought one or used it, but it is not metal and may meet your needs. I don't...

In GEAR » Best spoon device?
January 01, 9:19pm

re: good advice
Rand Thanks for the explanation of the two systems and the further comment on Esbit fuel. I had thought about Esbit, but that was a while back. I’m glad you explained it for me. I'll be le...

January 01, 8:25pm

Ah, need to be logged in.
OK, didn't know that either. Now I see the sale price. Thanks for the tip.

In Gear Deals » Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com
December 31, 4:47pm

Re: Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com
Hmm, I'm at the website now and it's listed at the regular full retail price. I wonder what happened there? I like this tent and have had it in the back of my mind. And I'd like to see ...

In Gear Deals » Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com
December 31, 4:38pm

Good advice
Bob, you are right. Thanks allot for prodding me in the right direction. Hikin_Jim, thanks for sharing. Good stuff there. This thread has been stimulating and quite informative for me. Thanks...

December 30, 10:26pm

Trail Designs Caldera Keg-F or H?
Not sure which one to buy. But I am going to buy one of the two designs. I have had one vote for the H. I like most of its features a bit better. However, it says it does 1.5 cups of water and I ne...

December 30, 9:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.