BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 581 - 590 of 649 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

PiIllow
I've tried a few, none have been ideal. For whatever reason the Thermarest has been the one that has worked best for me, and unfortunately it's one of the heavier ones. The GG stuff sack pi...

In GEAR » Best Camping Pillow?
March 05, 9:41am

Consistency?
Hi Richard. Thanks for again sharing some interesting info. with us. I'm curious if the results you posted were the average, mean, etc... of multiple tests per shelter, and if so - how consiste...

In GEAR » Shelter Silnylon HH Test Results
March 05, 9:18am

Great Pics
Nice photos Aaron. Fungus always interests me for some reason. Those sappy icicles remind me of cow utters for some odd reason :)

In Photo Gallery » 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe - Aaron's MISC Pictures
March 02, 8:29am

Identity?
Can anyone identify yourself or anyone pictured in the photo I posted with the caption "Wood burning stove fun..."? I know I talked to a couple of you guys who's names I can't ...

In Photo Gallery » 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe State Park 2011
February 28, 10:17pm

Re: Missing beer bottle
Thank you, Adan.

February 28, 10:09pm

Thanks Ken
You're the man, man. I'll work on getting my ducks in a row asap and get right back to you. I'll send a PM with my contact info.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
February 28, 8:44pm

Beer and Snoring
Hey Jeremy, thanks likewise for sharing the 21st A with me; tasty IPA (in a can no less). I'm always happy to share the Old Ras with fellow beer advocates... and I agree in freezing weather Imp...

February 28, 8:41pm

Shuttle Help - Santa Cruz / Bay Area (Skyline to the Sea trail)
If someone is able and willing I'm in need of a ride for my wife and myself from Waddell beach to Saratoga Gap or Castle Rock sometime between March 12-20th. Our start date is flexible as long ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
February 28, 1:42pm

A few photos
Tony, great job on documenting the trip. I'll add a few more. If there's anyone pictured here who doesn't want to their image on the web please just let me know and I'll remove the ...

February 28, 12:19pm

Test
Never posted photos here... just figuring things out. Test Test

In Photo Gallery » Test
February 28, 11:38am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am