Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 5731 - 5740 of 7832 | Page: 1 ...565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ...784

Forum » Thread

GoLite Dawn Large Green SOLD
SOLD! Thanks! Like new condition, 15oz, size large, green. Excellent SUL multi-day pack or day pack. $55 including shipping to US addresses and PayPal fees. Click here for the BPL review on t...

In Gear Swap » GoLite Dawn Large Green
October 01, 10:37pm

Re: MontBell Balance Light 40 Altered Pack $30 SOLD
SOLD Bump and lowered to $30 including shipping to US addresses and PayPal fees.

In Gear Swap » MontBell Balance Light 40 Altered Pack
October 01, 2:22pm

Canon SX130 IS
Better read this review-- it is a battery eater. http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-sx130-is/11371.html

In Photography » Light-moderate wt, AA power camera
October 01, 8:11am

Close out on CAMP Gear and Clothing
Check out the "Magic" wind shirts and pants-- 3.2-6oz and $36 each :) They have framed packs in the $75-80 range if you climb or ski. One sizer's though...

In Gear Deals » Close out on CAMP Gear and Clothing
October 01, 7:55am

looking for quiet rain trousers
I did think of quiet hunting clothing right away. I haven't seen the ones like the Cabela'--- most hunting stuff is not UL. They do have good customer service, so you're covered if they...

In GEAR » looking for quiet rain trousers
October 01, 7:28am

Freezing
If freezing will do it, bagging and putting them in the freezer would do the trick without damaging the gear with heat. Other than the aesthetic issues, I think the science is good. 72 hours at 0F ...

In GEAR » Bedbugs
October 01, 7:24am

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » Mountain Hardwear Down Jacket Men's XL
September 30, 7:09pm

Lands End stuff
Their down vests are so-so, but a bargain at $15. Just don't expect high fill 800 grade down. Perfect for stuff you want to beat up. They have several down jackets. The good one is the Snow...

In Gear Deals » Down Sale at LandsEnd.Com
September 30, 11:00am

Army R1
I found a what looked like an R1 top in the brown military color in a thrift store the other day that had no labeling, but had "Patagonia" written all over it. I wondered if they were mak...

In Gear Deals » Patagonia R1 Pant (Army Special Ed.) EBAY
September 30, 9:51am

Bomber packs
Having been a lifelong Seattleite (we do call ourselves that), I've seen McHale packs float by on the trail and sold in used gear shops, even a few at garage sales and thrift stores. I've e...

In GEAR » McHale Packs -- Observations & Comments
September 30, 9:44am

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.