BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 5731 - 5740 of 7526 | Page: 1 ...565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ...753

Forum » Thread

Umbrellas
Compactness, durability and color were the issues for me. Shed Rain makes some very compact and light models (I don't recall the weight). I'll try to dig mine out and get it on the scale. ...

In GEAR » umbrella hunting
June 07, 8:35am

Re: Sony SRF-S84 A+
Ditto on the SRF-S84. Comes in at 2.1oz with battery and earbud headphones. It is not as small as I imagined from the photos-- not that it is "big" in any stretch of the imagination: 3-1/...

In GEAR » lightweight am/fm radio
June 03, 6:28pm

Knives, compasses, tools: remaining items
Remaining items in this lot. Email dwambaugh at yahoo dot com. Please contact before payment and please do not use the "personal" PayPal option-- it limits shipping options for me. ...

In Gear Swap » Knives, compasses, tools, etc
June 03, 6:06pm

Knives, compasses, tools SOLD
All sold, thanks!

In Gear Swap » Knives, compasses, tools, etc
June 03, 12:29pm

Leatherman Store deals & shipping
I ran across some sales at the Leatherman Store on some of the new Style and Style CX mini-multi-tools (like the Micra), plus shipping for $1. http://www.leathermanstore.com/freestyle.html

In Gear Deals » Leatherman Store deals & shipping
June 02, 2:52pm

Re: Deuter Dream Lite 500 20oz Mummy Bag **SOLD**
**SOLD** Lowered price to $40, including PayPal fees and shipping to US addresses. Email dwambaugh at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Deuter Dream Lite 500 Mummy Bag
June 02, 9:26am

Car camping tarp
For car camping stype stuff with your motorcycle, you might as well use a blue poly tarp-- super cheap and easy to get.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Big tarp
June 01, 2:32pm

Universal pot container
I use a zip lock bag for storing my pot-- have since the early 1970's :)

In GEAR » Soot on evernew pan and tibetan pot
May 31, 10:41am

Deuter Dream Lite 500 Mummy Bag SOLD
**SOLD** Deuter Dream Lite 500 sleeping bag, 1lb 4oz on my scale, like new condition, freshly laundered, no stuff sack. This is a poly fill warm weather bag, definitely on the 60F side, perfect ...

In Gear Swap » Deuter Dream Lite 500 Mummy Bag
May 31, 9:19am

Re: Can kit
John Nausieda wrote: "Yes , but it looks like the rest of the kit is no longer available-the Esbit stand /wire cage?" Ah, I love those nosey-bodies who just can't wait to say som...

In Gear Swap » Good Cook Safety Can Opener
May 29, 3:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.