BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 5731 - 5740 of 7174 | Page: 1 ...565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ...718

Forum » Thread

Marmot Precip Rain Pants Mens Medium **SOLD**
**SOLD** Marmot Precip rain pants, mens medium size, black, pull-on style with ankle zippers. In excellent condition. 8.5 oz on my scale. $30 including shipping to US addresses and PayPal fees....

In Gear Swap » Marmot Precip Rain Pants Mens Medium
June 16, 10:16pm

Dome insect sleep screen
It is not the REI screen, which has different dimensions and construction and is heavier-- 17oz vs. 10.2oz for the one I have posted. The REI model is 3.5"x19 packed and uses 6.7mm aluminum p...

In Gear Swap » Dome Inseft Sleep Screen 10oz
June 07, 11:15pm

Dome Insect Sleep Screen 10oz
I was cleaning up some gear and found this domed insect sleep screen I bought a summer or two ago. I was planning on using it with a poncho or tarp. There are 10 short fiberglass wands that make th...

In Gear Swap » Dome Inseft Sleep Screen 10oz
June 07, 1:55pm

REI Down Jacket, Mens Large **SOLD**
*********SOLD***********

In Gear Swap » REI Down Jacket, Mens Large
June 06, 9:20am

Summer sleeping
I opt for a light bag and rely on clothing layers to adjust to the weather. I'd rather have the versatility of the clothing than investing the weight in the bag. A fleece beanie and good socks ...

In GEAR » Summer sleeping... the options?
June 06, 8:36am

Pant combos
I've gone through this over the years and come down to these options: 1. The easiest most versatile option has been zip off pants. Ex Officio and REI are my favorites. 2. Running shorts a...

In GEAR » Pant Options
June 06, 8:19am

OR Nighthaven 2-Person Tent
**SOLD** Thanks!

In Gear Swap » OR Nighthaven 2-Person Tent
June 01, 8:04pm

Mont Bell Balance Light 40 Pack **SOLD**
***SOLD***

In Gear Swap » Mont Bell Balance Light 40 Pack
May 31, 5:47pm

Marmot Northshore Precip 3-in-1 Jacket, XL **SOLD**
**SOLD** Marmot Northshore 3-in-1 jacket