Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 5701 - 5710 of 7247 | Page: 1 ...562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ...725

Forum » Thread

Re: Hexamid pitching options
If you're concerned about added weather protection, I'd advise you to get the optional door that Joe makes for the Hexamid. It's cuben, exceptionally light, and does a great job of clos...

In GEAR » Just received my ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tent
June 01, 1:14pm

Re: Re: Re: ??
You talking about me or the tarp?....

In GEAR » New Cuben hammock tarp
May 31, 6:43pm

Re: ??
"what does "13 feet at the baseline" mean? i've never heard that term in reference to a tarp" I'm probably not using the proper term. Simply, on most hex hammock tarp...

May 31, 6:10pm

Re: FREE: Cycling Shoes - ALL TAKEN
All shoes are spoken for

In Gear Swap » FREE: Cycling Shoes
May 31, 10:07am

Re: Re: Legalisation
"That's because, increasingly, there is no difference." I don't know, I think there's a big difference. Corporations/corporate heads ruin far more lives than criminals......

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
May 30, 9:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Cuben hammock tarp
splendiferous works pretty well...... I also think this thing would work great as a ground tarp. Plenty of room, and able to close it for bad weather kinda like the spinnshelter (only bigger).

May 30, 5:12pm

Re: Re: New Cuben hammock tarp
Hey Jim, I didn't measure it, but it's whatever the standard width of cuben is, times 2, less about an inch for overlap, at the guyout points, and a little less than that at the middle to a...

May 30, 4:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Think before you call for rescue
"white humor comes from three sources: The Simpsons, Monty Python, and The Onion." They forgot The Daily Show.....

In Chaff » Think before you call for rescue
May 30, 3:59pm

Re: Re: New Cuben hammock tarp
Best to ask Lawson as far as cost. This was the first one he ever made, and he did it at my specs. I'm sure he learned a lot doing it, including what he would consider a fair price going forwar...

May 30, 3:49pm

Re: Think before you call for rescue
Ya gotta love The Onion!

In Chaff » Think before you call for rescue
May 30, 3:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am