Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 571 - 580 of 3002 | Page: 1 ...49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ...301

Forum » Thread

Soylent Green is People
Ever hear of Soylent? http://soylent.me/ Calm down, Charleton Heston, this stuff is neat. It's all-day nutrition food powder. Not sure if the weight to nutrition value beats current freez...

In GEAR » Soylent Green is People
May 15, 7:47pm

Get Your Landscaping On
Big price drop! $100! Time for a new hobby...

In Gear Swap » Channel Your Inner Whistler: Portable Winsor and Newton Easel For Sale
May 15, 6:25pm

Still Up
Stove, Aquapac, Knife still available. Free shipping if you buy all three.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hydroflask, Snow Peak, Kershaw, Aquapac, Chrome, Icebreaker, Black Diamond, Platypus, and More
May 08, 11:45am

Re: Re: Re: Out-of-the-box thinking - Has Anyone Seen the Kelty PK 50 Packs?
"unless the whole thing is seam sealed and waterproof, then the separate roll top compartment things are a total waste. You'd have to waterproof each one of those individually with a separ...

In GEAR » Out-of-the-box thinking - Has Anyone Seen the Kelty PK 50 Packs?
May 08, 11:44am

Thoughts
Couple notes here, Justin. I don't want to see these thoughts get buried, and I'm not criticizing, just trying to flesch/flush out a good answer for you. #1. The niche of people who kno...

In GEAR » The never ending search for alternative rain gear
May 07, 11:05pm

Package Deal
Clarification: The Altras are free if you're buying the Vivo's, not on their own.

In Gear Swap » FS: Vivobarefoot Gobi, Men's 11.5, Olive, FREE Altra Adams 11.5
May 07, 10:21pm

Love/Hate
I like it a lot. From the video, my assumption is that everything is waterproof. "We got rid of all the zippers because that is where water gets in." It definitely feels like having no...

In GEAR » Out-of-the-box thinking - Has Anyone Seen the Kelty PK 50 Packs?
May 07, 9:02pm

Try This
My snowshoe bindings detach and can be used as crampons. One less thing to carry! I have Kahtoolah.

In GEAR » microspikes, crampons, snow shoes, oh my!
May 07, 3:46pm

Everything Else Still Available
Karen Kennedy has first dibs on the hydroflask, platypus, carabiners, and tool roll. Awaiting payment. EDIT: PAID Stove, Aquapac, and Knife still available!

In Gear Swap » FS: Hydroflask, Snow Peak, Kershaw, Aquapac, Chrome, Icebreaker, Black Diamond, Platypus, and More
May 07, 2:57pm

Brands
Alexandra, I see you are looking for high-quality and lightweight items, but you do not have a lot of money. Backcountry.com lets you sort multiple brands by price. Moosejaw is similar, but I...

In GEAR » BRANDS
May 06, 11:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

CEP Dynamic+ Outdoor Wool Socks
Since I've got a blood malformation in my foot, I often use compression socks to kee...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
May 27, 7:10am

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm