BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 571 - 580 of 2675 | Page: 1 ...49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ...268

Forum » Thread

Consider a tent!
On shorelines, I encounter two things in a plethora: rocks and sand. Both aren't exactly conducive to tight pitching, since a stake can't get a great grip. Simultaneously, there's a goo...

In GEAR » Tarps vs tents vs bivys: What's your $0.02?
January 22, 9:16am

Exciting!
Thanks Philip, exactly what I wanted to hear.

In GEAR » Long-Term Durability of Polartec NeoShell?
January 22, 8:51am

Moleskine
I grabbed the Blackwing 602's as a joke to throw in with Gear Swaps, but I actually use them almost daily and am growing attached... Moleskine makes a tiny notebook, I use it for recipes and...

In GEAR » Adventures in mini writing supplies
January 22, 7:29am

Long-Term Durability of Polartec NeoShell?
Hey Gang, Any long-term durability info on NeoShell from you guys? I jumped at the opportunity to swap my Gore-Tex Paclite shell for the EMS Helix NeoShell Anorak today, and I'm pretty confi...

In GEAR » Long-Term Durability of Polartec NeoShell?
January 22, 7:13am

sold pending funds
SPF to Greg

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Super Cell Gore-Tex Paclite Shell, Men's L
January 21, 8:05pm

PM
PM Sent Edit: Looks like this is better for a medium user (it's true to size)

In Gear Swap » FS: Military Grid Fleece LS Crew Neck Shirt (like R1) Medium Tall
January 21, 6:56pm

Did Some Thinking
Price reconsidered, I'd like to offer a better deal... $99 Shipped

January 21, 6:54pm

Smartwool Toe Socks (Half Nylon!)
Toe sock enthusiast checking in!

In GEAR » Trail Toes?
January 21, 6:51pm

Fail
I have ordered from Land's End before for casual wear and the fit was so atrocious, I sent everything back.

In Gear Deals » Lands End 100g Primaloft Jackets $40
January 21, 1:56pm

Best In Class (in my opinion)
I tried the Arcteryx Beta SL and this, and preferred the Patagonia shell. Details like the hood's fit and the cord locks made it much easier to use with gloves.

January 21, 1:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm