BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 571 - 580 of 2728 | Page: 1 ...49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ...273

Forum » Thread

Ultralight Primaloft Mittens?
The Stoic Luft Synthetic Mitt was my holy grail. A thick synthetic jacket for my hands, and ultralight, for a good price. My brother melted a hole in mine the size of a baseball... so now I'...

In GEAR » Ultralight Primaloft Mittens?
February 05, 1:13pm

Sold
Sold

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD UL Hammock Tarp w/ Arrowhead Equipment Bug Net (4.4oz Tarp + 5oz Bug Net)
February 05, 12:58pm

WTB: Stoic Luft Synthetic Mitten Replacement
Longshot, but... I paid $20 for a pair of Stoic Luft Synthetic Mitts in a Men's XL and they were perfect. Lightweight puffy jackets for my hands. I was so lucky, I didn't even know it....

In Gear Swap » WTB: Stoic Luft Synthetic Mitten Replacement
February 05, 12:46pm

Fit
Scott, 6ft, 165lbs, thin build, and the Houdini in large was close-fitting on me. Room for a light fleece, but not for a puffy. You may need an X-Large.

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Houdini Mens Large NWT
February 05, 11:36am

Great Coat
I've owned this jacket for more than a year, and two winters. It's amazingly warm, very sleek, lightweight, and durable as hell. Showing literally zero wear and still has like-new loft. ...

In Gear Swap » fs: new with tags arcteryx atom sv 100 gram synthtic MEDIUM
February 05, 11:29am

Tip and a free bump
If you can, I would post the weight, fill material, and shell material so people who are unfamiliar with BD stuff (like me) can see what we're looking at and compare it to other coats :)

In Gear Swap » Black Diamond Access Hybrid Hoody
February 04, 9:02pm

Keep this independent of commercial sites.
Chris, to clarify: Are you a business? Are you representing a business? Yes? Gear Deals, please. Just because Amazon sells gear doesn't mean they can sell it here. See what we mean?

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Titanium Medium Pasta Pot - Brand New In Box - 1 liter (new version w/ red handles)
February 04, 4:30pm

More Info
P.S.: There's a really thin Gray LiteTrail GLine Dyneema on the left and right linelocks, shown here: http://litetrail.com/shop/litetrail-g-line-2-polyester-dyneema-guyline-cord This cor...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD UL Hammock Tarp w/ Arrowhead Equipment Bug Net (4.4oz Tarp + 5oz Bug Net)
February 04, 3:54pm

FS: MLD UL Hammock Tarp w/ Arrowhead Equipment Bug Net (4.4oz Tarp + 5oz Bug Net)
For sale is a hammock tarp and bug net system coming in at under 10oz. Both are in like-new condition with no defects, dirt, smells, or damage of any kind. First item: MLD UL Hammock Tarp ...

February 04, 3:46pm

Washing a Sleeping Bag
So, forgive me, but if I put my synthetic sleeping bag into a top-loading washer with the center pillar and wash it on "Delicates/Knits" with Nikwax Down Wash and rinse it twice, what am...

In GEAR » Washing a Sleeping Bag
February 04, 2:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm