BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 571 - 580 of 656 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

Looks great!
But having energy bars for the belt padding is a bit of a stretch. Especially with the Clif Bar. Knowing how hard they are! Nice pack. Keep sharing the details with us and good on ya!

In GEAR » My new pack
January 30, 10:01pm

I dislike drops or tabs as my primary approach
I live in SoCal. Most of the places I go to the water is flowing fast and I've just filtered with a Hiker Pro and started drinking immediately. I really want to lighten up my load and so have b...

In GEAR » What contaminates do you treat your water for? And what do you use to filter/purify?
January 30, 9:49pm

Re: Multiple-use, too!
Now that's just plain funny. And the other comments below too. Maybe that packini needs to be made out of some colored cuban with straps long enough for a man-thong so it'll qualify for mul...

In GEAR » While necessity is the mother of invention....
January 30, 8:27pm

Re: 3 Backpacks Opinions/Feedback
Craig, I have the GoLite Quest. I haven't actually used it yet, just bought it in late December. But I had an Osprey pack and wanted to go lighter, no pun intended. I think that the light weigh...

In GEAR » 3 Backpacks. Opinions/Feedback
January 30, 7:50pm

Trekking poles
Got the Titinal (ladies) poles for around $30. They are regularly $100. Only difference between the guys and gals poles is the guys are black and the gals are silver. They work fine for me, silver ...

In GEAR » REI Garage Sale Treasure???
January 30, 12:27am

Good advice
And just a plain good read. Ryan, I appreciated all you had to say and the level of thought and style you put into it. I'll most likely never have the chance to a do a complete through hike, bu...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: The Vortex of Fear
January 29, 3:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Sit on it
"I've been told more than once that I'm the mother of all suppositories. Nice to know I have competition...." Now that's funny Doug!

In GEAR » "Bearier" bear cannister
January 28, 11:48pm

Sit on it
If you can't sit on it, then it probably wouldn't get certified either? In any event, its probably not very comfortable to sit on, but if you put a sit pad on it it would probably help allo...

In GEAR » "Bearier" bear cannister
January 28, 8:10pm

Ya, me too.
Thought it'd be nice to have some adjustability with these poles. We aren't all the same height and neither are our shelters. Nice looking product.

In Editor's Roundtable » Black Diamond Ultra Distance Trekking Pole Review
January 26, 12:16am

A few photos
The complete setup Here's another view: And here's one using the cozy to hold rehydrated food and keep it warm. Works excellent. I steeped it with the lid on and this is after...

In GEAR » New Stove Setup
January 26, 12:05am

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.