BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 571 - 580 of 860 | Page: 1 ...49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ...86

Forum » Thread

Future warning sign! :D
A future warning sign for the ever increasing amount of plugged in backpackers and hikers.... ;-)

In Chaff » Future warning sign! :D
August 13, 9:55am

The Trail Show #3 - The GR11
"Episode #3! Today we bring you our third episode after our July hiatus. In Episode #3 we discuss the birth of Wee-low, Disco & P.O.D.'s trip to Spain to hike the GR11, the Pacific C...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #3 - The GR11
August 13, 7:19am

Mileage and gear...
Though I tend to go minimalist in my gear (varies and depends on trip), it really is never the focus for me. I look at gear as a tool and the means to an end, not the end itself. To use anoth...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind River Dreams
August 12, 10:10pm

Photos
Speaking as strictly an enthusiastic amateur, I keep photos to relatively lower res on my website (and now my Flickr site). If someone truly wanted to steal an image, not much I could do without g...

In Photography » Sharing photos
August 12, 8:59pm

Thanks Gen!
Glad you enjoyed the trip. It was indeed solo. Not many people would put up with me for a week.... ;-)

August 12, 6:26pm

B&W
Thanks for the kind words. The Winds are my favorite range in American Rockies...possibly even in the US. (Now those Canadian Rockies I went to once.... :D) Don't know if I am really a phot...

August 10, 12:05pm

Wind River Dreams
Six nights of backpacking  in The Wind River Range of Wyoming.  Beautiful. Wonderful. Magical. I seen another world. Sometimes I think it was just my imagination.  -- Pvt Witt, ...

August 09, 9:56pm

The CDT Gains New Protectors
Nice article about the Continental Divide Trail Coalition: http://www.hcn.org/issues/44.13/the-continental-divide-trail-gains-new-protectors

In On the Web » The CDT Gains New Protectors
August 08, 5:27pm

German Chocolate Bars
From a care package courtesy of my soon-to-be mother-in-law Think she likes me for some reason. :D

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » German Chocolate Bars
July 26, 1:47pm

Athletic but not a sport
I look at backpacking as an outdoor activity that happens to be an athletic activity Something like ultras are athletic events that (often) takes place outdoors. Hope that makes a sense...at ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking as "Sport"?
July 26, 1:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.