BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 571 - 580 of 824 | Page: 1 ...49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ...83

Forum » Thread

The Trail Show #2 - BM Trail
Episode #2! Today we give you our second episode despite the audio difficulties. In Episode #2 we discuss the current wildfires in Colorado & New Mexico, 5 new trail books, Disco's bout wit...

In Chaff » The Trail Show #2 - BM Trail
June 19, 7:39pm

Review: The Ultiamate Hiker's Gear Guide by Andrew Skurka
A review of  The Ultimate Hiker's Gear  Guide by Andrew Skurka.  A guide that is aimed towards the backpacker that wishes to hike more and camp a bit less.   Full Disclo...

In Chaff » Review: The Ultiamate Hiker's Gear Guide by Andrew Skurka
June 19, 7:26pm

I70 Congestion
To PMags, I feel your pain on the I-70 congestion and don’t understand how “you/those” people do it during ski and summertime weekends. I’m usually fortunate enough to be heading the opposi...

In Chaff » From Colorado to Montana
June 18, 7:41am

Colorado to Montana
My fiancee' and I are seeing the writing on the wall with Colorado...it is indeed a great place. But getting way too crowded for our tastes (at least in the Front Range). Crowded trail heads,...

In Chaff » From Colorado to Montana
June 17, 8:50pm

Map and compass
Always have them. Tend to use a map more, but I always have the compass handy. Don't have a GPS. :)

In GEAR » Map & compass
June 15, 8:05am

Bring trail runners
A buddy and I did a short overnight climb [1] starting from Bear Lake last weekend and while there were patches of snow here and there, there wasn't enough to warrant more than approach shoes ...

In GEAR » Trail runners in snow at RMNP next week?
June 13, 8:50am

Brand Name Peaks
"Everest, Kilimanjaro, etc are brand names. People brag about a Rolex. Locally here, Mt San Antonio (Baldy), San Gorgonio, San Jacinto are the bad boy peaks. very close to each summit is a per...

In Chaff » Everest--for idiots?
June 10, 6:55pm

The Trail Show
What do four Triple Crowners do who are now married and/or have a kid on the way, about to get married and love beer do? They talk smack. They talk trail. And have a free form discussion that, i...

In Chaff » The Trail Show
June 05, 10:28pm

or you can hike? ;)
>>>But it's a good way to pass time on a snowy/rainy afternoon. On a clear day you can see REI from here. ;) (Looking down into Gregory Canyon) Being serious..dunno...

In Chaff » REI staff knowledge
June 04, 11:25am

Outdoor stores
Not sure I want to spend so much time in outdoor stores that the staff knows me by reputation...it means i am not spending enough time outdoors. :D

In Chaff » REI staff knowledge
June 04, 9:39am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.