Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 571 - 580 of 665 | Page: 1 ...48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Forum » Thread

Re: Yosemite " Epic snow Trip" 2011
Good to hear everyone made it out safely. From the photos and reports "EPIC" definitely sounds like the perfect summary of the trip. Like others, wishing I was there, but glad I wasn'...

In Post-Trip Reports » Yosemite " Epic snow Trip" 2011
March 27, 11:57am

WeatherEdge?
Does it have to be eVent? The EB First Ascent BC-200 is made with their WeatherEdge material. Specs are published and look similar to eVent. Jackets come in tall sizing. http://www.eddiebaue...

In GEAR » eVent jacket for the big and tall?
March 20, 11:04am

Lunar Duo vs. Double Rainbow
I have both the DR and LD. The LD is noticeably more spacious. Ultralight floor option can save a few ounces. The DR has the optional inner liner which may help combat condensation/misting. The var...

In GEAR » Roomy UL tent
March 19, 11:28pm

Re: Ear Protection
A 2 year old can puff hard enough into a Howler to make my ears ring for 20 minutes. You can guess how I know this. Keep your whistle locked up!

In GEAR » Whistles
March 19, 10:46am

Re: US Plastics order
Exciting stuff :) I'll probably pick up a few of these also. I need to order a few other things anyway. Have any of you guys used the flip-cap bottles for dispensing thicker liquids like too...

In GEAR » US Plastics order
March 19, 9:23am

Re: Jam 2
Sold to Ty pending funds. (and yes, this is the version without the hip pockets)

In Gear Swap » FS / FT: Golite Jam 2 women's small
March 18, 10:18pm

FS / FT: Golite Jam 2 women's small
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS / FT: Golite Jam 2 women's small
March 18, 5:26pm

Re: Really?
Jeff, I was one of the guys who posted photos from the BPL gathering at Henry Coe SP. The Vargo was up against a Caldera Cone, Bush Buddy, Backcountry Boiler, Ikea Stove, and maybe one other. It...

In GEAR » New Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove...Opinions?
March 18, 11:29am

A few thoughts on each...
I own both and have more experience with the Duo. IMO all differences are subtle other than the room available/footprint size. The space inside the Duo is amazing, but it comes with that darn big f...

In GEAR » TARPTENT OR SIX MOON DESIGNS
March 16, 11:54am

couple of notes
Someone recently mentioned to me that the GG Gorilla size small has narrower shoulder straps than the other sizes. I have not confirmed this. The Granite Gear Vapor Ki in small seems to be small...

In GEAR » Light Packs for 11-year-olds
March 15, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am