Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale All up in there
About Me Better to observe than to be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 5631 - 5640 of 9830 | Page: 1 ...555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ...983

Forum » Thread

Re: Boilerwerks is Back
I wish him the best of luck in finding a new manufacturer. But to say he is back in business is an overstatement. I can see why he has to change. My version 2 is not the same quality as his home...

In GEAR » Boilerwerks is Back
May 10, 10:18pm

Re: Stealth camping...
Good one Craig. But some people don't even know enough to not know.

In Philosophy & Technique » Getting ticketed for stealth camping
May 10, 10:15pm

Re: Military Trangia
How many burns have you tried? Any improvement after multiple burns? No really much in there. Must be some type of contamination. I would see if it burns off over some time.

In GEAR » Military Trangia
May 10, 8:19pm

Re: well, you may not like this
Next time I camp at a day use only picnic area I will think of this thread while I am picking up other peoples trash. Mr. Goodyear is including non backpackers now to this thread. Let's see ...

May 10, 7:23pm

Re: Military Trangia
Are you using the Heet in the yellow bottle? Has the burner gotten wet?

In GEAR » Military Trangia
May 10, 7:12pm

Re: Getting ticketed for stealth camping
I would like to hear more of what the OP is asking for. This thread was going along just fine until Scott had to give us his judgement.

May 10, 7:10pm

Re: listed
I sleep like a rock. Out before my head hits the pillow.

May 10, 7:03pm

Re: Four Lakes Loop via Granite Peak and Stonewall Pass
Eric, you are the second person to recommend that route to me. I'll have to do it now. Thanks Chris, good ideas there too.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Where to?
May 10, 6:59pm

Re: Still amazing.
I have no children. I am self centered. I have no concern for anyone else. Usually. Happy? Edit; I am an elitist snob as well. How do we feel about being on our cellphone, smoking pot and sp...

May 10, 5:49pm

Re: Where to go hiking?
Favorite areas in Lassen, Trinity Alps, Siskiyou? Weekend type trips of less than 40 miles. Thanks.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Where to?
May 10, 7:01am

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am