BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 561 - 570 of 625 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Re: Missing beer bottle
Thank you, Adan.

In Photo Gallery » 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe State Park 2011
February 28, 10:09pm

Thanks Ken
You're the man, man. I'll work on getting my ducks in a row asap and get right back to you. I'll send a PM with my contact info.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
February 28, 8:44pm

Beer and Snoring
Hey Jeremy, thanks likewise for sharing the 21st A with me; tasty IPA (in a can no less). I'm always happy to share the Old Ras with fellow beer advocates... and I agree in freezing weather Imp...

February 28, 8:41pm

Shuttle Help - Santa Cruz / Bay Area (Skyline to the Sea trail)
If someone is able and willing I'm in need of a ride for my wife and myself from Waddell beach to Saratoga Gap or Castle Rock sometime between March 12-20th. Our start date is flexible as long ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
February 28, 1:42pm

A few photos
Tony, great job on documenting the trip. I'll add a few more. If there's anyone pictured here who doesn't want to their image on the web please just let me know and I'll remove the ...

February 28, 12:19pm

Test
Never posted photos here... just figuring things out. Test Test

In Photo Gallery » Test
February 28, 11:38am

Good Times
Ken & Ken thanks much for getting the group together. Everyone was really cool; it was a good vibe. I had a great time and getting to meet a lot of new folks was nice. My head is still spinning...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
February 28, 8:26am

All packed!
I'm still a little under the weather but finally decided tonight that I'm not going to miss this. I just finished packing my gear. With beers and a fake log on board my pack is anything but...

February 25, 10:56pm

Re: Kooka Bay - Give It A Rest
Robert, I'm not sure why the hostile tone of your response but I do agree with you that people have a right to express their experience on the forum. Since I own 4 pads made by Ben I thought I ...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay
February 25, 9:25am

Sickness
Well, me and my wife have been extremely sick for the last few weeks. I have only been feeling better for a few days now. She is most likely not coming and our +2 and +3 decided not to go due to we...

February 24, 10:35am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am