BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 551 - 560 of 893 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ...90

Forum » Thread

What's happening to us?
http://www.orbooks.com/our-books/program/ - Haven't read it myself yet, but looks interesting.

In Chaff » What's happening to us?
April 22, 5:00pm

Cricket
Looks great. I can't believe that Ron could get me buying yet another shelter :)

In GEAR » Cricket has arrived
April 22, 1:57am

Tramping in NZ and Oz
Tracks like the Dusky and the Stewart Island Northern Circuit (both of which I hope to do soon)are tracks where I might consider boots. The primary reason being that you are often putting your fee...

In GEAR » Tramping in NZ and Oz
April 20, 2:30am

Tramping in NZ and Oz
I have been using Flyroc 310s down here for the past few years. I have found them great for what I do. You need a trail runner with a decent lugged sole on them as it will often be wet and muddy un...

In GEAR » Tramping in NZ and Oz
April 19, 10:22pm

alternatives to freezer bags?
I used these on my last trip. http://www.polylina.co.uk/pour&store.html

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » alternatives to freezer bags?
April 19, 7:44pm

question R-value
I think that R values are derived form a building industry measure of insulation materials and there is little standardisation between manufactures when measuring the R value of mats e.g. how fully...

In GEAR » question R-value
April 19, 7:40pm

It's only a movie
but I find other theorists and practitioners more interesting and valuable, particularly Jung and Korzybski. +1.

In Chaff » It's only a movie
April 19, 12:30am

Help! Afraid of non-traditional hiking boots!
Presently, the NOLS gear list says BIG LEATHER HIKING BOOTS ARE NOT ALLOWED! And that came because the pattern was so consistent. Sadly not on the NOLS New Zealand gear list I am afraid. Scarpa:...

In GEAR » Help! Afraid of non-traditional hiking boots!
April 17, 4:41pm

Ode to a Gear Junkie
Very good. Those of us outside of the US get the extra thrill when we see the package has passed though customs duty free. My poor kids are always saying "oh no, another parcel for Daddy, when...

In Chaff » Ode to a Gear Junkie
April 14, 7:21pm

Gorrila straps
I am 6 foot 154 lbs, small chest and neck - classic bean pole. I need to wear a collared shirt to prevent rubbing and have also replaced the stock foam with a narrower piece I cut myself. I am now ...

In GEAR » A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
April 12, 6:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am