BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 551 - 560 of 645 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Forum » Thread

Happy Tuesdays
The last four Tuesdays have ended so nicely with reading your epic PCT account. Your parting words "Take any ideas people give out as just that - ideas. There is no perfect way to do anything ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: A Walk in the Clouds
February 15, 9:10pm

hmmmm
Retiredjerry, great article. Some neat enginuity here. Thanks for sharing. I bet it sparks some ideas in the tent makers that frequent this site. Well done.

In Editor's Roundtable » MYOG: 3mm Plastic Tarps
February 12, 6:09pm

Re: PCT trip report index?
I'm not the Webmaster! But..... just go to the home page and scroll down to the bottom left and you'll note the link "Features Archive". That'll get cha where you wanna go. I ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: Blisters and Fire
February 12, 5:51pm

"And that was fine. I enjoy the company." (I couldn't have said it better Ryan)
Me too. That is what makes the wild and wilderness so fun. The company of others in God's creation. I can't tell you how big my grin was the entire time I read this newest installment. It s...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: Blisters and Fire
February 08, 9:35pm

Re: Easton Kilo
Dan brought this tent to my attention a month or two ago. I like it allot because it has quite allot of room, good height, and is freestanding and seems to be the best of the competition that I'...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 04, 10:37pm

Quest
You mentioned the Pinnacle, which is brother to the Quest. The Quest is the same size but has a frame and should be able to comfortably handle a bit more weight. I just bought one and will use it t...

In GEAR » What pack would you recommend?
February 01, 10:19pm

Part Deux
Very exciting read. Because I'll probably never have the chance to do this, it is especially exciting. I know a few of those places too and seeing and reading about them is wonderful. I really ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole Part 2: The Snowy Sierra
February 01, 9:00pm

Good for a few extra pounds.
Again, I haven't had the chance to use it, but think it will work well for carrying a full size bear canister and mostly other LW and UL equipment. Some of my stuff would be considered SUL as w...

In GEAR » 3 Backpacks. Opinions/Feedback
January 31, 9:02pm

Re: Re: I dislike drops or tabs as my primary approach
Ken, thanks. I'll have look next time I'm by there. Jerry, ya, that's what I thought too. We'll see if they release this before I need it. May continue on with my buddies Hiker a...

In GEAR » What contaminates do you treat your water for? And what do you use to filter/purify?
January 31, 8:40pm

Looks great!
But having energy bars for the belt padding is a bit of a stretch. Especially with the Clif Bar. Knowing how hard they are! Nice pack. Keep sharing the details with us and good on ya!

In GEAR » My new pack
January 30, 10:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.