BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 551 - 560 of 656 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Trail Runners, Age, Weight, etc.
Patrick, thanks. Dan, your comments are much appreciated too. Patrick, I will definitely take a look at the shoes-n-socks you so kindly pointed out. Thank you all for allowing the thread to get off...

In Editor's Roundtable » Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
February 26, 8:24pm

x2
Saw these updates at work. I echo Dan's comments. Nice tent, but it doesn't stand out like I once thought it did. Seeing pictures with pad/bag inside would be very helpful.

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 25, 7:10pm

Wahooo!
Glad you shared that, 40 ounces all up. That means it'll most likely be a little lighter in trail form. Can't wait for pictures and more details.

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 24, 11:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Trail Runners
Damien and other trip reporters, and Chris, thanks for the encouragement and sharing your personal info. Gives me a better idea of what I'm contemplating. Based on that, I think I'll give e...

February 24, 8:34pm

Re: Trail Runners
Damien, thanks for clueing me in. If you don't mind, I'm also curious of the age of the participants. I am 47, 150 lbs, and pretty healthy and have thought of going lighter using Trail Runn...

February 23, 10:36pm

Can't wait to hear about this one
Been looking at this one for a while and guess by the posts above, so have a few others. I'm going to be putting up a thread asking about two-man tents soon too cause I want to buy one in the n...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 23, 6:57pm

Trip reports rock
x2. Thanks for doing it (the trip) and then putting all the hard work of making it into a narrative. Makes me want to hang with guys with off-trail skills. Thats how you bring home the bacon gettin...

February 22, 10:16pm

Not easy in practice anyway
Greg, tried that last year. I abandoned it after a try or two. Basically, there's so much mess to clean out, even with plentiful water, you'll be cleaning for hours. Didn't dig it at al...

In GEAR » Reusing Mountain House bags for trail cooking
February 22, 8:54pm

1+1
Hat and sunscreen. Both'll do ya better. I'm going to try a Sunday Afternoons Adventure hat this year. We'll see. Had been using an OR ball cap and bandana. The Adventure hat will give ...

In GEAR » Hat instead of sunscreen?
February 22, 8:47pm

Water Purification
Ryan, I noticed you have two forms of water purification, that to me seems mostly the same. Can you explain that for me. Not sure why?

In Editor's Roundtable » Hiking Through Hyperbole: A Walk in the Clouds
February 15, 9:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.