BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 551 - 560 of 885 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ...89

Forum » Thread

Simple skiing
Hi DAve, With all due respect ,while you certainly mentioned 3 pin, my take on the article was that it had a much more technical gear rather than simple gear focus. (Bindings was just one part ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tools for Human Powered Oversnow Travel - State of the Market Report
November 14, 9:47am

Confirmed?
Besides this thread, is there any other confirmation of this policy change? A big part of REIs success is the exchange policy. A change in policy would be a a very big change to say the least.

In GEAR » REI currently working on new return policies
November 14, 8:48am

Skis
Interesting article, but the skiing article seems a bit skewed towards more high end and more technical skiset ups(i.e. ski/bindings more prone to mechanical failure IMO). I do not know what th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tools for Human Powered Oversnow Travel - State of the Market Report
November 14, 7:34am

Bad photos
>>A bad photo is a bad photo - it's rare that a bad color photo makes an excellent B&W >>one. Gotta disagree with your disagreement. :) Low-light, foggy and flat color d...

In Photography » B&W photography
November 12, 10:12pm

Technical terminology
I am not a technical person/professional ..and neither are most people. :) I'll leave the more technically correct terminology to well, people who are more about the technically correct ter...

November 12, 2:36pm

B&W photography
Something I wrote that maybe some of the hobbyists would like... My not-so-professional opinion on B&W outdoor photography. :) I was going to copy and paste it here..but the formatting looks...

November 12, 1:10pm

CDT presentation at REI
Just a bump/reminder I'll be the short and bald guy :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » CDT presentation at REI Nov 12th and 15th (Westminster and Boulder CO)
November 09, 8:19am

Google View
re: Rescuing someome from the couch Being serious, I suspect many people will take their iPhone, a bottle of water, some jerky and call it good. THAT'S what I wonder about in terms of SAR...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Google's Street View Goes Into The Wild"
October 24, 1:48pm

Phone tourist
Windshield tourist? So 20th century. Meet phone tourist! Hook your laptop up to your high def TV and 'walk' the AT, Grand Canyon and Everest without leaving the comfort of your room...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Google's Street View Goes Into The Wild"
October 24, 12:20pm

CDT presentation at REI Nov 12th and 15th (Westminster and Boulder CO)
Not sure where to stick this announcement...thought it may be of interest Boulder REI — Getting Out on the Continental Divide Trail Date: 11/15/2012 Event Location: Boulder REI Event ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » CDT presentation at REI Nov 12th and 15th (Westminster and Boulder CO)
October 24, 9:12am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.