Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 551 - 560 of 946 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ...95

Forum » Thread

The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route
Welcome to Spring! Today we bring you Episode #10 - Our Beer Show! On this month's episode we discuss Soul Train Night with P.O.D., Disco´s Pack Test, Mags´Recent Trip with Andrew Skurka, ...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route
March 25, 8:10am

Down bags
Goes to show there is more than one way to skin a cat. I did the BMT as well during the last part of winter with a down sleeping bag. My AT hike was also at the tail end of winter. Rain, snow, ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Thoughts on gear for long-distance hikers
March 23, 7:56pm

Sorry! Did not see it! :)
Sorry I missed it. I was out of work later Monday (boo! hiss!) and did not notice this post until now. I should try to make another meeting, though! OTOH, I did get to bake the traditional past...

In Fishing » Tenkara presentation in Boulder-March 18
March 20, 5:01pm

Pasta Fagiole
(This sounds more like car camping than backapacking given the numbers?) Quick, simple, yummy, filling and nutritious...macaroni and beans. Perfect for feeding the masses on the cheap. If it dr...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Need a good 1-pot meal for 25 people
March 17, 10:38pm

Web page to PDF
Try this if you'd rather not tinker with downloads. Quick, simple and free: http://www.web2pdfconvert.com/

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Downloading Articles as PDF's
March 17, 10:23pm

...and here's the trip report
Winter backpacking and ski touring with Andrew Skurka in Rocky Mountain National Park. Winter backpacking is challenging. What are routine chores during summer trips are more difficult an...

In Post-Trip Reports » Winter Backpacking in RMNP
March 12, 10:41am

Winter Backpacking in RMNP
Be like PMags? Short and bald? :D We all took S2s..or rather Andrew provided them. I've only used tarps or snow caves for my own winter backpacking trips FWIW. I am pretty sure the group ...

March 07, 1:25pm

Winter Backpacking in RMNP
No trip report yet, but did post the photos from a trip I was on recently... Three Days/Two nights on the western side of Rocky Mountain National Park. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmags/sets/721...

March 06, 3:46pm

Skiing Above, Canyon Below - Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
Normally I do not post my car-camping centric trips. But, this was such a unique way to see a NP, that I thought I'd share the report. As I told another person on FB: Until Adrianna and ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Skiing Above, Canyon Below - Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
February 25, 10:59am

The Trail Show #9 - The Appalachian Trail
Happy End of Winter! Today we bring you Episode #9 - Our Appalachian Trail show! On this month's episode we discuss POD's close encounter with National Geographic, a call to Pepper on p...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #9 - The Appalachian Trail
February 25, 7:52am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.