BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 551 - 560 of 629 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Shuttle Help - Santa Cruz / Bay Area (Skyline to the Sea trail)
no comment, no comment, no comment :) It's ridiculous that the trails are closed until May. I've been there in Jan before. Budget cut backs I'm sure. Richard, the Gatewood can p...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
March 09, 8:17am

Re: GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
Derek, I don't think you can go wrong with either of them, you may just want to buy both and sell the less comfortable pair. Warning, you may keep both due to some amount of indecision... I kno...

In GEAR » GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
March 08, 9:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Evernew non-stick pots, experiences? You asked...
"(start smoking) crack" ...taken from the pages of Charlie Sheen's hiking log :)

In GEAR » Evernew non-stick pots, experiences?
March 08, 8:08pm

Re: GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
I own both, and have hiked with both. I also have the Tenkara and adapter (taking it up to the Mokelumne river next week for first real use!) which can be used with either brand of poles. The di...

In GEAR » GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
March 08, 8:17am

Aluminum
I'm in the aluminum non-stick crowd. Al distributes the heat noticeably better than Ti and so far the non-stick coating has held up well; to be fair though I haven't kept track of how many ...

In GEAR » Evernew non-stick pots, experiences?
March 07, 10:58am

Good to know
Seems like it's not that uncommon after all. My observation has been the same as others, works ok for moderate loads, not so much for heavy loads... and takes up some more room vs. sit pad (...

In GEAR » Air pad instead of foam in frameless pack
March 07, 10:37am

SL1 vs. Hubba
I've owned both and kept the SL1. IMO, both shelters are essentially equal in quality with some straight forward trade off's. The SL1 is lighter, sheds wind a little better. The Hubba is...

In GEAR » Hubba vs. Seedhouse SL1 vs. Scarp
March 07, 10:28am

Re: Re: Sweden
Great! Thank you Roger. It looks like I have some reading to do...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Summer 2011 Norway/Sweden
March 07, 10:13am

Sweden
I'm trying to salvage a trip to Sweden which will (hopefully) happen late June. As of now I'm not sure whether we're going or not due to a work conflict. If the trip happens I'l...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Summer 2011 Norway/Sweden
March 07, 9:52am

Hey Kevin
Just wanted to say that I had a good time hiking and talking with you and R at Coe. He did a great job. It would be nice to have a more family/kid oriented gathering sometime. Mine are still a l...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trip with Kids....
March 07, 9:42am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am