BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 551 - 560 of 712 | Page: 1 ...47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ...72

Forum » Thread

Re: cape
Those must be the new salomon s-lab boots too. I could tell by the color.

In GEAR » Anyone hike with a cape as rain wear?
March 01, 11:04pm

MLD Alpine Bivy
2010 MLD Alpine Bivy size regular. Let me know if you're interested Edit: Sorry didn't catch the 8oz part...or was that just added? Anyway the alpine bivy is more than you're lo...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bivy
March 01, 4:31pm

Re: Ibex Indie Hoody users.
Yes too hot for summer

In GEAR » Ibex Indie Hoody users.
March 01, 12:56pm

Re: Anyone hike with a cape as rain wear?
Thanks Matthew. Cape looks a little long. what material is it and what's the weight?

February 29, 6:57pm

Re: Anyone hike with a cape as rain wear?
"I for one would like to see pictures of the the caped runner in action." I for one can't believe someone hasn't posted a funny picture into this thread yet

February 28, 8:54pm

Re: BLOW LIKE A CLAYMORE
Warning! Caution! Getting scratched by your neighbors cat could result in infection and ultimately DEATH! Just thought it prudent to send out a warning. only teasing!

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
February 28, 8:48pm

Re: King Salomon
Very true Eugene. Won't let that stop me from buying a good shoe though (assuming of course that it is a good shoe). I've got plenty of gear that cost me >$200 that won't see near th...

In GEAR » New Balance Minimus Trail Zero
February 28, 8:41pm

fleece
Since you mentioned that you run in your fleece and that was all wet, but a raincoat is too hot and/or doesn't breathe enough, have you considered something of a hard fleece with DWR coating? ...

February 28, 7:39pm

Re: MT110
Not that I want to thread drift, but would you say the rubber on the MT110 is sticky? I know it's touted to be stickier with better treads than the MT101s, but lets be honest the bar was prett...

In GEAR » New Balance Minimus Trail Zero
February 28, 3:14pm

Re: Re: Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
BM you took the words right out of my mouth with the heat capacity of the small mass of aluminum. Would love to see someone compile some numbers for this type of stuff. I know 1000 degrees sounds...

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
February 28, 2:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.