Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 541 - 547 of 547 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CG
--

In GEAR » women's center of gravity
November 25, 5:27pm

Re: Re: Re: CG
--

November 25, 3:57pm

cg
--

November 25, 1:13pm

Re: Re: women's center of gravity
I don't think the misinformation is intentional or intentional for marketing purposes although that is what happens. These rural myths get started and through laziness from company to company they ...

November 25, 12:56pm

women's center of gravity
The subject keeps coming up at my shop. Women tell me they are told to carry the heavy things lower in their packs in general compared to guys. This is not for climbing but in general. I have read ...

November 24, 2:55pm

Re: FanaticFringe AlpineTrail Pack
A v-frame or any internal frame is not dependent on a hipbelt to transfer a load or at least some of the load to the back. The hips are not the only place that frames transfer loads to. When the sh...

In GEAR » FanaticFringe AlpineTrail Pack
November 23, 12:46pm

Re: Re: McHale Bayonet
Thanks for the comments Rick. I was not aware the bayonet info was as minimal as it is. I have always depended on the video. I'll get to work on that soon! In the meantime click on the UnLtd S-Sarc...

In Gear Deals » McHale Packs customer sale
November 22, 1:03pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.