BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tokyo, Japan
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 541 - 550 of 1002 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...101

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Righteous.
Isn't the solution just to add your milk powder to lukewarm water (just like making baby formula), mix to make milk, then add that to your coffee?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Trail Breve Latte (Coffee with cream) Success!
July 04, 4:03pm

Re: Re: FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
Michaela, shipping to Australia is EMS 3-5 day (w/tracking and insurance) is $28 PER PAIR. First Class Airmail 7-10 day is $21 PER PAIR Economy Air 10-21 day is $14 PER PAIR

In Gear Swap » FS :Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
July 03, 11:54pm

FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
DELETED

In Gear Swap » FS :Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
July 03, 5:28pm

Re: Where do I start?
The books that affected my outdoor photography the most are: The Ansel Adams Photography Series 1: The Camera The Ansel Adams Photography Series 2: The Negative The Ansel Adams Photography Ser...

In Photography » Where do I start?
July 02, 6:10pm

Re: Lifeline Aluminum Utility Shovel
Thanks for the incites. Would really like to also hear from the folks here that actually bought the shovel and used it this past Winter.

In Winter Hiking » Lifeline Aluminum Utility Shovel
July 02, 3:42pm

Lifeline Aluminum Utility Shovel
This does not seem to get anymore traction since it was posted under the Gear Deals and on Skurka's site, http://tinyurl.com/mfho38n Looking to add even more stuff to my gear closet and h...

In Winter Hiking » Lifeline Aluminum Utility Shovel
July 01, 11:54pm

Re: Costco Collapsible Aluminum Utility shovel
So what is the verdict on this shovel? Good enough for typical campsite and shelter work? Actual measured weight and size?

In Gear Deals » Costco Collapsible Aluminum Utility shovel
July 01, 8:28am

Re: Re: Re: Xenon gotcha?
Sorry for being a buzz kill Stephen. Campsaver does tend to blow out a lot of less current RAB product without letting customers know the differences. Their ecommerce site is wonky too but CS is pr...

In Gear Deals » Campsaver: extra 20% off sale items
June 28, 4:45pm

Re: Xenon gotcha?
When I saw this a few days ago, there was a Xenon on sale in an unfamiliar "Juicy" color for $149 less 20%. So I Googled to see if I could find pics of the color and discovered it was the...

In Gear Deals » Campsaver: extra 20% off sale items
June 28, 4:05pm

Re: Zephyr update
David, are you wearing the Zephyr next to skin or over something else? Same with the Boreas?

In GEAR » Rab Zephyr
June 27, 4:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.