Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale London, UK
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 541 - 550 of 1062 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...107

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
Still Available

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
September 30, 3:11am

Re: What packs do you like in the 35L range?
Julian, if carrying lots of water best look for a FRAMED pack and the Osprey Exos series are the lightest weight framed packs I know of. Their open trampoline back panel is great for hot weather ve...

In GEAR » What packs do you like in the 35L range?
September 28, 4:27pm

Re: Re: Zpacks Twin Quilt Arrived Today
Wow! That's a nice weight savings to be had too. Which pads are you using with this and how are they joined together?

In GEAR » Zpacks Twin Quilt Arrived Today
September 27, 10:06pm

Re: thoughts/suggestions
Hydrapak reservoirs are made as you describe with a vertical ziplock-like seam down the middle. http://www.hydrapak.com/store-2/#!/~/product/category=632576&id=6779086

In GEAR » What water reservoir do you recommend?
September 27, 4:56pm

Re: Re Re Central Texas Hikes
Two problems with hiking in Central Texas. Lack of public lands/trails and what little there is, it usually built around some water feature, e.g. river, lake, falls, that the current drought has sp...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Central Texas hikes
September 26, 5:13pm

New/Improved Montbell Exceloft for Fall 2013
Just a heads up that Montbell is using a new improved version of Exceloft in their Fall 2013 lineup. New version now uses three kinds of fibers vs. two kinds in previous versions. You can read abou...

In GEAR » New/Improved Montbell Exceloft for Fall 2013
September 26, 5:22am

Re: Sub-$300 light sleeping bag - WM Highlite?
"I am looking for a bag under $300 that I can be comfortable in when temps reach the low 40s at night and is under 32oz." Montbell UL Super Spiral Down Hugger #5 meet your spec. The cu...

In GEAR » Sub-$300 light sleeping bag - WM Highlite?
September 26, 4:16am

Re: snow travel footwear system
Or you could just skip over all the knashing, layering fiddle factor, and expense and get a decent waterproof, insulated shoe that weighs only ~400g and more importantly can be used comfortably wit...

In GEAR » snow travel footwear system
September 24, 5:28pm

Patagonia, Gore-Tex and Smartwool
Patagonia Japan has been good about exchanging items purchased online from their USA outlet that did not fit well or colors I did not really like even though in some cases I wore them for ~2yrs. Ju...

In GEAR » The best warranties?
September 11, 3:20pm

Re: Kilian Jornet & Emelie Forsberg rescued fromAiguille du Midi
Sounds like these two amazing ultra athletes did not let their egos stop them from calling for help after realizing they over extended themselves. Lesson learned and they get to live happily ever a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kilian Jornet & Emelie Forsberg rescued fromAiguille du Midi
September 10, 1:13am

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.