Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 541 - 550 of 893 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...90

Forum » Thread

French press
I'm sure everyone knows that the jet boil french press works with the snowpeak 700 pot and that the regular jet boil lid works on the SP 700 as well, it snaps on very nice

In GEAR » K Cups
February 28, 6:50am

Re: Cleaning corosion
Maybe a shot gun cleaning wire brush with WD40and then clean out the WD40 with something like paint thinner or brake/contact cleaner

In GEAR » Cleaning corrosion from inside Leki poles
February 26, 4:44pm

Re: best way to fix mesh
If its a small tear Ive just used a needle and thread

In GEAR » Best way to fix mesh?
February 26, 4:33pm

Re: inside seams
That might be a hard tent to set up inside out. I hope thinking about this does not result in me my lightheart and the living room floor Also the netting is sew to the main seam inside

In GEAR » The Aliens Have Landed in my Patio
February 21, 9:32pm

RE: dog coats
Ive used those cheap yellow rubber ducky rain coats from pet smart and they worked pretty good. Not to stylish though. They do heep alot of rain off a dog and a pack holds them in place well

In GEAR » Dog coats
February 21, 9:12pm

Re: tarptent
The rainshadow worked excellent for two adults and two medium/large dogs I loved that tent. But as Ike pointed out is was really lonely with just me and my medium doggie

In GEAR » shelter for 2+ dog
February 21, 9:05pm

Alot depends on the dog
Is the dog gentle or hyper I have had no problems or gear damaged with five dogs ive backpacked with three (at different times) have been in a TT rain shadow I sold to a BPL member with no dog dama...

In GEAR » shelter for 2+ dog
February 21, 8:32pm

Great Deals
Thats a great price at the buy it all price it almost makes me want to gain weight so I'll fit. Congrats on the weight loss. If you happen to make it down to a large get in touch with me on the...

In Gear Swap » XXL Exofficio----Patagonia-----Mountain Hardware----The North Face-----REI Lost weight
February 20, 9:42pm

Gloves
Try the manzella brand I like them they are 2oz a pair and only like 10 bucks cant say for sure but I think I got them at campmor. Ive got 2 pairs and the 1st goes back 16+ yrs. They might not even...

In GEAR » More durable fleece gloves?
February 20, 8:33pm

Happy Birthday
to you happy birthday... Thats all of the song I can remember hope your not that old yet

In Chaff » Holy frijoles! It was Addie's birthday!
February 20, 9:34am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.