Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ries (mtmnmark) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
About Me Im to old to fat and out of shape but I sure like hiking and fishing in the wind river range Im transitioning closer to ultra light but still lightweight at best but 35lbs from skin out is alot better than the old 60
CityDavenport
StateIowa
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ries

Showing 541 - 550 of 886 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...89

Forum » Thread

Great Deals
Thats a great price at the buy it all price it almost makes me want to gain weight so I'll fit. Congrats on the weight loss. If you happen to make it down to a large get in touch with me on the...

In Gear Swap » XXL Exofficio----Patagonia-----Mountain Hardware----The North Face-----REI Lost weight
February 20, 9:42pm

Gloves
Try the manzella brand I like them they are 2oz a pair and only like 10 bucks cant say for sure but I think I got them at campmor. Ive got 2 pairs and the 1st goes back 16+ yrs. They might not even...

In GEAR » More durable fleece gloves?
February 20, 8:33pm

Happy Birthday
to you happy birthday... Thats all of the song I can remember hope your not that old yet

In Chaff » Holy frijoles! It was Addie's birthday!
February 20, 9:34am

Pm sent
Let me know

In Gear Swap » MEN'S EX OFFICIO HIKING PANTS
February 16, 6:45pm

the REAL question is....
....anyone know of a stripper that backpacks????

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bachelor Party Ideas
February 15, 7:57pm

Sixmoons L stakes
I am more interested in SMD 6" L stakes .3oz and $1.40 each every thing about them looks better to me except pounding. I used to use a stake like this that came with walrus tents very good hol...

In GEAR » New MSR MINI-Groundhog Stakes
February 10, 9:32am

We will take them both
The grand daughter likes them both. Sending PM

In Gear Swap » FS: Women's clothing Size XS
February 06, 3:39pm

If stiil available I will take it
Sent Pm also

In Gear Swap » Granite Gear Virga
January 18, 9:06am

Pack fit
Maybe its just the picks but it sure looks like the shoulder pads are riding a little high even with the load lifters pulled. Your a great dad

In GEAR » 10-year-old Boy Scout - New Gear Pictures
January 18, 8:05am

fishing in the winds
Id be interested in a possible ? 10day ? trip i wonder if we are thinking the same areas I will send a PM

In Pre-Trip Planning » Winds 2012 Hardcore Fishing
January 03, 10:06am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ries

Mark Ries has posted no reviews.