BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 541 - 550 of 902 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...91

Forum » Thread

gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, tomatoe-potatoe free
I follow a wheat and sugar free diet. I really like almond butter and it packs in the calories. Jerky is great way to get protein during the day. You should be able to find some decent GF crackers....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, tomatoe-potatoe free
May 13, 6:51pm

Above treeline; rough weather and UL USA designed shelters in the UK
Hi Ed, My first years 15 of backpacking were spent in the UK and the next have been here in New Zealand. I never used UL shelters in the UK, but have used three (but not extensively)in New Zeala...

In Philosophy & Technique » Above treeline; rough weather and UL USA designed shelters in the UK
May 13, 6:38pm

North Face Verto
Has anyone used the North Face Verto? 3.2 oz in Pertex Quantum with a hood.

In GEAR » Golite Dakota Windshirt--Any Thoughts?
May 12, 4:18pm

MLD site?
I think this problem has come up before. Try clearing out your web browser's history, cache and cookies. Then close it down, reopen, and try the site again.

In GEAR » MLD site?
May 10, 6:31pm

Jacks r better
I also see they have 900 FP down now and a wider version of the stealth quilt.

In Gear Deals » Jacks r better
May 06, 5:33pm

"Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi"
"I am really liking the Trailstar as it can be pitched high for space and low for high winds" But then one gives up snow load.... Very good point. Not an issue for me, but high winds a...

In GEAR » Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi
May 05, 5:22pm

Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi
The Duomid's headroom is a real strength, but as is so often the case with these things it is also a potential weakness i.e. in high winds. I think mids are fantastic for up to moderate win...

In GEAR » Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi
May 01, 10:32pm

Ultralight Tip of the Week
"taking the guy lines from the pack which in hiking mode function as pack compression strap" Great idea. The Exped Bivy Poncho on your kit list also looks interesting.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
May 01, 3:49am

A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
Unless you have already eliminated it for some reason then for a frameless option I would also be looking at Zpacks Blast. According to Joe's webiste "Most Bear Canisters will fit in t...

In GEAR » A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
May 01, 1:27am

When GG puts a flick lock on their LT4's...
When ** gives their name then I will reply to their posts :)

In GEAR » When GG puts a flick lock on their LT4's...
April 30, 5:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am