Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

peter vacco (fluff@inreach.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale no. california
About Me i walk quite a bit, and probably carry too much. up to a point though, i sort of Like carrying too much.
Citysacramento
Statecalifornia
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by peter vacco

Showing 541 - 550 of 621 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

there can only be one 'truth.'
wonderful post floorless Nick. wonderful. the world at large is lucky to have people like Nick durable enough to keep polluting it. they are a breath of fresh air. something peter could use right...

In Chaff » Buying Chinese Goods
March 12, 1:14pm

lost coast trail and the tsunami
was almost to fort bragg (very close to trail) when i got stuck in the morass of roadblocks designed so that every fiefdom of gov't near that region could get in on the money and glory of savin...

In Chaff » Japan Earthquake
March 11, 8:41pm

moments that causes a person to risk their life
"However, what is it that breaks through in those moments that causes a person to risk their life to save a total stranger?" ahh, let us refer back to the post where some old man refer...

March 09, 3:29pm

Cement floors aren't too bad
"Cement floors aren't too bad" that was a sort of a humor. you see .. peter lives in a garage. (but ok ya .. i have some carpet) of course Nick is doing things smart. hard floo...

March 09, 11:17am

the housing collapse and billy c,
this housing debacle and blaming bill, or george .. dear me folks, it goes Soooo much farther back. you can dig up carter's yaks about "how every american has a right to affordable housing...

March 08, 9:12pm

If it hasn't worked here, then where?
"My question for you is: If it hasn't worked here, then where?" well, someplace without a central bank for one. their tentacles seem to be traceable right back to nearly everyth...

March 08, 6:51pm

ohhh, somebody lit vacco's fuse now ...
"If it would be immoral for you to let your wife die, even if it meant sacrificing yourself, then self sacrifice can't be "the most immoral concept of all." No matter how much sp...

March 08, 6:10pm

stovepipe physics.
can you rig an exceptionally long/tall pipe to a small stove. sure you can, but... and tis comes from several home woodstove installations, and a fling at poisoning myself at work, there may be two...

In GEAR » UL wood burning stoves?
March 08, 10:46am

torso length seems good.
the XL short sleeve minus 33 top is 30.5" from bottom of collar to hem at home here. that is sufficient to pad the hips correctly and pretty much cover the package in front. i wear XL tops i...

In Gear Deals » EB FA Ultra 195 Merino Base layers 30% off- midweight 1/4 zip for $48.30
March 08, 10:13am

Minus 33. ok, good value, but not top of the line.
i wear the minus 33 short sleeve zip top, and it's fine. on the other hand, it is not as nice as the icebreaker/ibex material. i would say it is as ok as First ascent merino. ie, has that sort&...

In Gear Deals » EB FA Ultra 195 Merino Base layers 30% off- midweight 1/4 zip for $48.30
March 07, 10:42am

All Reader Reviews by peter vacco

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hilleberg Akto
all that you will read about how wonderful akto is seems to be true. also true is that for it to be habitable in all but the chillyest weather, it Desperately Needs a window in the door. the unna is i...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
August 17, 10:15pm