BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 541 - 550 of 656 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Forum » Thread

??
If there are less of them (cubic inches or feet), it should paint the picture. If one tent has a 40 SF floor area and steeply sloping walls and another has a 35 SF floor area with vertical walls, a...

In GEAR » 2M tent for shorter trips in drier climates. West Coast
March 02, 8:41pm

Re: Any more pictures?
Chris, I don't have any photos. But I've been doing quite a bit of tent research lately. The Kilo has a much better floor, is a bit wider, but is heavier and a $100 more. Both tents have th...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
March 02, 8:04pm

Down to two
Ya, really, the Lunar Duo is a great tent, but there are two other choices that meet my needs better. I doubt I'll ever solo. But, who knows. I'm more interested in the company of one or ot...

March 02, 7:50pm

Wah
Good stuff. Keep sharing your travelogues.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Global Test: Nine Days in Parque National Los Glaciares, Argentina
March 01, 9:59pm

Boiling it down a bit
Dan, I appreciate your well-thought out response to my thread. In reply to your comments, No. 1 is done and the Easton Kilo also out as well, bummer we both had high hopes on that one. No. 2 is don...

March 01, 9:43pm

Re: freezer bag vs pb jar
x2 Mike. Logan, Mike put it pretty well. With a FB, there's no cleaning. Now, what can be better than that? I just use a 7x8 FB, put it in my Caldera Keg-H cozy to steep, and then eat and s...

In GEAR » Idea - Cooking for the neat freak.
February 28, 11:15pm

2M tent for shorter trips in drier climates. West Coast
My gear list is about overhauled for the upcoming season. I’ve been able to cut down my pack weight significantly. One of the last things I still need is a 2M tent that will be light, versatile, ...

February 28, 7:53pm

Agreed on both points
Its in the same size range as the SMD Lunar Duo, probably my favorite cottage-built tent, but is freestanding and double-walled.

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 27, 9:28pm

Re: Nemo Obi Elite 2p
Dan, we are thinking on the same wavelength. I had seen this tent before but didn't remember it being this nice (and not so thrilled with the fly configuration), but if it works out to be the s...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
February 27, 6:47pm

get a cheap scale
Ben, I'm kinda where you are at. Mostly finished up my gear purchasing for the season. And having a scale made it much easier as it created a picture of where I was at and what items could be l...

In Gear Lists » Considering changing pack
February 26, 9:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.