Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 541 - 550 of 700 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...70

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Chairs
Got one of BA Cyclone's to start using this year. Much lighter than your expectations. Used it in the house and it's not bad at all. -But the real treat is the Thermarest Lounge. Only probl...

In GEAR » I would lie, cheat, and steal for an UL camp chair!!!!!!!
April 01, 12:01am

Re: Re: Thermarest Compack VS Big Agnes Cyclone
Ya, I weighed the same thing (BA Cyclone). Haven't used it yet except in the house. It'll do the job. Wish the Thermarest Lounge was lighter though. It is a treat after being on the trail.

In GEAR » Thermarest Compack Chair Kit???
March 31, 11:56pm

I was on vacation and I went to my local REI on Monday and looked at many shoes, amoung them, the Montrail Rogue Racer and Sabino, Salomon XA Comp 5 and XA Pro 3D Ultra 2, Vasque Mindbender, Saucon...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 31, 8:42pm

Re: re:
Matthew, just got home from work. I have a normal foot. Size 8.5 and D width. So, I guess I'd consider myself normal or average. The Mindbender was OK. But it didn't really hold your foot, ...

In GEAR » First trail runners - Vasque Mindbenders?
March 31, 8:24pm

Re: Re: Hmmmm
Richard, Thanks for the education on permeability. Didn't realize it was time consuming. I thought that all the graphs indicated a magnification of 200x. I figured you'd want to wa...

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 31, 8:13pm

Tried em' on a couple days ago
They are OK. But, the toe box is huge and they don't really cradle the foot very well. For me, that put them out.

In GEAR » First trail runners - Vasque Mindbenders?
March 30, 11:47pm

I forgot that the testing results would be posted in another thread in a different forum. Too bad they aren't here. Richard, thanks for conducting and posting results. Based on the photos of...

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 30, 11:44pm

Re: no hood?
It's more like a quilt. It does have a draw string though and I can get fully inside and make the opening pretty small, so really, hood isn't needed. Plus, I have my 1 oz. beany if needed.

In GEAR » big agnes horse thief sl sleeping bag
March 28, 8:00pm

Thanks Craig. That's helpful for sure.

In GEAR » trophy's outdoors
March 28, 7:23pm

Ben, that's what I kinda thought. Oh well, I've until the 10th of April to use my 20% off.

In GEAR » trophy's outdoors
March 28, 2:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm