BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 541 - 550 of 625 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Re: Lightweight Pants ?
Thanks everybody for the suggestions. Andrew (or anyone else) can you comment on which of these would be the most similar in fit to the Prana pants?

In GEAR » Lightweight Pants ?
March 13, 11:07pm

Vapor Ki
We revisited the Vapor Ki yesterday. She did 14 miles with about 16 lbs in it and decided it was actually a pretty good fit for her (size medium). I'm still keeping an eye out for a small Go...

In GEAR » What Pack should i get?
March 13, 4:54pm

Lightweight Pants ?
Hi all. I think I need to make some changes to my current pants options. I have been using the following: - Prana stretch Zion pants - REI Ultralight rain pants The Prana's are more of...

In GEAR » Lightweight Pants ?
March 13, 4:50pm

Original Trowel
Hi Robert. I have one of the trowels from your first batch. Works great. Just used it yesterday in fact.

In Gear Deals » FS: Titanium Cathole Trowels are Back - Improved: 2 Sizes, "Original" 0.4 oz or "Big Dig" 0.6 oz
March 13, 11:02am

UL Pack for small framed female
I've been searching for the perfect one for my wife for a few years now. She's 5'-3, ~16" torso, ~110 lbs. The pack she uses now is an older Gregory Jade 50 and she loves the fi...

In GEAR » What Pack should i get?
March 10, 8:27am

Parking
To the best of my knowledge the Castle Rock parking lot & campground are open year round, are first come first served, and self pay/register. I wouldn't think it would be a problem to pay f...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
March 09, 8:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Shuttle Help - Santa Cruz / Bay Area (Skyline to the Sea trail)
no comment, no comment, no comment :) It's ridiculous that the trails are closed until May. I've been there in Jan before. Budget cut backs I'm sure. Richard, the Gatewood can p...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
March 09, 8:17am

Re: GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
Derek, I don't think you can go wrong with either of them, you may just want to buy both and sell the less comfortable pair. Warning, you may keep both due to some amount of indecision... I kno...

In GEAR » GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
March 08, 9:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Evernew non-stick pots, experiences? You asked...
"(start smoking) crack" ...taken from the pages of Charlie Sheen's hiking log :)

In GEAR » Evernew non-stick pots, experiences?
March 08, 8:08pm

Re: GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
I own both, and have hiked with both. I also have the Tenkara and adapter (taking it up to the Mokelumne river next week for first real use!) which can be used with either brand of poles. The di...

In GEAR » GG LightTrek 4 vs TiGoat AGP
March 08, 8:17am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am