Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 541 - 550 of 665 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: White Mountains (California)
@Rick, That's my thinking regarding the water situation. As far as accessibility, I don't know either. Sort of a different ballgame out there in the desert compared to the Sierras. Any ordi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains (California)
May 26, 4:11pm

White Mountains (California)
Anybody know what the snow situation is like in the White Mountains right now? I'm going to be in the Mono Lake area mid June and thought I might head down to check out Mount Barcroft, possibly...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains (California)
May 26, 9:25am

Re: Kiddo
Thanks Kat. Sure, go ahead. She'll be pleased with her internet fame. ;) p.s. I think your daughter could be a model if she ever wanted to.

In Gear Deals » A nudge for my beanies and more
May 24, 10:19am

Kids like them too :)
My little girl likes to borrow my merino

In Gear Deals » A nudge for my beanies and more
May 24, 9:13am

Me two
Put me in line if Scott backs out for any reason.

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Hane Tenkara Rod
May 20, 8:25am

Thumbs Up!
Great article, Jeremy. I echo you sentiments, especially on living ultralite. I have been consolidating hobbies and letting go of more and more lately. I think you are right on here. Living more si...

In Editor's Roundtable » Field Notes of a Family Man: How to Nurture Your Family and Your Backpacking Obsession
May 19, 4:12pm

Lawson Equipment
Looks good Lawson, I think making the change was a good call! Hit me back one of these days... Jacob.

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter.com Changes and New Products
May 18, 10:45am

Re: California State Parks slated for closure
China Camp, Castle Crags, and Portola Redwoods are really nice spots for family camping (even if it's not backpacking). Tomales Bay SP is another wonderful area for family use. Hopefully this w...

In Chaff » California State Parks slated for closure
May 13, 3:05pm

California State Parks slated for closure
Here are the proposed closures: http://my.calparks.org/site/PageServer?pagename=2011ParkClosures It's very sad that we can't raise $11m to keep these parks open when the city of Sacrame...

In Chaff » California State Parks slated for closure
May 13, 2:58pm

Re:
Good luck Michael. I ended up bailing on that trip. That week/weekend were some major storms and high wind so I didn't mind postponing. We ended up doing a 16 mile day hike in the Marin Head...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
May 05, 3:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am