BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 541 - 550 of 850 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: offset chord
Another question----how is the feedback on the 10D (formerly known as EightD) for downproofness? Paul at Thru-hiker commented on another thread that he didn't think it would handle well. What...

In GEAR » Just Ordered My New Rev X Quild
July 25, 2:04pm

Re: Re: Re: stairmaster
David, just curious, but what makes rowing the best cardio?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Physical Training
July 25, 1:08pm

Re: stairmaster
Heavy squats and lots of time on the stairmaster worked for me. Just make sure that you get enough cardio off the stairmaster. I should have done traded some days for running to strengthen my car...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Physical Training
July 25, 12:53pm

Re: Advice on Backpack: Crown VC 60 vs 2012 Mariposa
I should probably chime in since I have the Crown and a 2012 Gorilla on hand (smaller, but similar to the Mariposa). For a lot of reasons, which I will get around to posting on here sooner or late...

In GEAR » Advice on Backpack: Crown VC 60 vs 2012 Mariposa
July 25, 12:33pm

Re: Red Eagle
I'd spend most of my time in Glacier if I could. It's funny, but I just got back from doing one of Dave's recommended overnight trips yesterday, though I did it in reverse. I had ho...

In Editor's Roundtable » A Lightweight Guide to the Crown of the Continent
July 25, 10:32am

Re: fit
+1 When it comes to packs, fit and carry trumps just about everything--both very basic but very personal. I have wasted far too much time and money on packs that didn't fit well because I b...

In GEAR » Advice on Backpack: Crown VC 60 vs 2012 Mariposa
July 25, 9:45am

Re: Red Eagle Campgrounds
Red Eagle is quite nice (I was actually there two nights ago)--I'll be going back, hopefully as a longer trip from Two Medicine to Lake McDonald (though, the possibilities are almost endless--y...

In Editor's Roundtable » A Lightweight Guide to the Crown of the Continent
July 25, 9:00am

Re: Re: Eyelets and Wire Bails are Done & Weights are Posted
I love the idea of cutting out a circle in the foil base. Why didn't I think of that? I bet this is one of those threads where most readers just roll their eyes. That makes me like it even m...

In GEAR » Zelph's Fosters Pot and a MYOG Fancee Feest
July 24, 7:46pm

Re: Re: I'm really excited to see the finished product
The ability to track your shipments is both a blessing and a curse.

In GEAR » Zelph's Fosters Pot and a MYOG Fancee Feest
July 24, 6:23pm

Re: Would anyone willing to rent me TT Notch/SS1
Have you talked to Henry about his return policy? Here is what's listed on the TT website: You may return an unused item, purchased directly from us, within 90 days for a full refund (minus...

In GEAR » Would anyone willing to rent me TT Notch/SS1
July 21, 1:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.