BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 541 - 550 of 830 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...83

Forum » Thread

Re: Shipping Speed
I live in Mountain Time and our local post office closes at 5:30. I'll ship it out as soon as everything is confirmed--the day of if possible. Oh---and the pad weighs 12.35 oz (350 g) on my...

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir XLite (Regular) - New, Unused
July 14, 10:03pm

Price Drop
$135 Shipped CONUS

July 14, 9:44am

Can you wait?
If you can wait, the rumor is that GoLite is re-releasing the Ion as early as this fall. Whether or not anything has changed, we have yet to see. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpac...

In GEAR » GoLite Ion Alternative
July 13, 9:40pm

FS: NeoAir XLite (Regular) - New, Unused
Bump----

July 10, 2:25pm

***SOLD***: NeoAir XLite (Regular) - New, Unused
NeoAir XLite, size Regular - This mattress is new and unused. It has been blown up to check for leaks, sitting on carpet only. Includes stuff sack and repair kit in the original box. This was ...

July 09, 9:36am

Re: As Susan has already suggested ....
I picked up my Evernew 1.3 L from George at AntiGravity Gear. He was excellent to work with (I had a minor customer service issue which he was more than generous in taking care of). I would loo...

In GEAR » Where to Buy Evernew!
July 08, 1:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Product deceptively marketed as "8d" and "EightD" is a 10 d fabric
I will just say that in my interactions with both companies, I have been exceedingly impressed. I have yet to actually order from Tim (something that will be corrected in the fall, when I start wo...

In Make Your Own Gear » M50 MyoQuilt air vents
July 08, 1:29pm

Re: Re: It's MyOwn
By the way, how many yards of fabric does a project like this take?

In Make Your Own Gear » It's MyOwn
July 06, 11:09am

Re: Re: It's MyOwn
Very, very cool. I am quite impressed with those straight stitches. This makes me excited to start some pack projects that I have planned (even though I am waiting until the winter). Is that t...

In Make Your Own Gear » It's MyOwn
July 05, 10:59pm

One more pack...
First, listen to Jen more than me. But I thought I would share this: Your thread inspired me to have my wife try out a few packs at the local outdoor shops today. Surprise, surprise, the pack ...

In Gear Lists » Help with wife's gear.
July 03, 4:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.