BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 541 - 550 of 861 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...87

Forum » Thread

Re: Hoop Stay
Honestly, for that weight I would be more interested in the upcoming Klymit air beam frame than an aluminum hoop stay. I imagine that it would be more comfortable and easier to use for the same we...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Crown VC 60 - Early Impressions
July 31, 9:36pm

Re: re: CCF Pads; Coming Soon
I probably need one. My evazote pad tore something awful recently. Any ideas on pricing?

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
July 31, 6:29pm

Re: money
I don't know if you've found a tent yet, but look at the Tarp Tents. Both the Crown and the Tarp Tents will save you tons of weight with no real loss in function or increase in price over ...

July 31, 2:56pm

In Gear Swap » FS: 2012 Gossamer Gear Gorilla (M/M) - NEW
July 31, 1:37pm

Re: Compression
Have you measured your torso length yet? That's really critical information. Height really does not factor in very much on pack sizing (except for the more extreme ends). For example, my wif...

July 31, 1:36pm

Re: crown VC 60
You can certainly try the Long, but from what I've heard it is good only for those with very long torsos. My torso length is about 17.5 inches, but I also adjust my hipbelt up and down through...

July 31, 10:27am

Re: Inflatables
Hmmm. I usually inflate a new pad and let it sit for a few days with some books on it (I have lots of those!) to make sure that it holds air. Exped has a good reputation, and REI has great return...

In GEAR » Exped Synmat UL problems
July 30, 10:37pm

Granite Gear Crown - Suspension Problems in Frameless Mode
I have been having some problems with the Vapor Current suspension on the Granite Gear Crown VC 60 when using it in frameless mode. I chose the pack for its versatility. I rarely need to carry mo...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Crown - Suspension Problems in Frameless Mode
July 30, 10:21pm

In Gear Swap » FS: 2012 Gossamer Gear Gorilla (M/M) - NEW
July 30, 9:23pm

Re: instaflator
I have an Instaflator that I enjoy. Once I cut off the other valves and cut the plastic bag in half, it weighs just a hair over 1 oz. It takes about five rounds to blow up my XLite Regular. The ...

In GEAR » How do you inflate your air mattess?
July 30, 6:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.