Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 541 - 550 of 732 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...74

Forum » Thread

Re: MT00 First Impressions and Ethical Question
"So... Would you return them, or accept that you put them through something they weren't entirely designed for?" For me it would depend on what they were marketed for. I see manuf...

In GEAR » MT00 First Impressions and Ethical Question
March 27, 11:05am

Re: Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
Does the volume (i.e. width) of the shoe also grow with the increased length? 2 sizes up seems like an awful lot. I feel like my heel would be pulling out and my foot would be floating a lot, part...

In GEAR » Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
March 27, 7:33am

Re: Re: Flawed
Excellent response/addition Dustin Thanks

In GEAR » new study on running shoes
March 23, 1:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Full eVent bivy?
Tony wrote: "How do you like the Cuben floor in your bivy?" Haven't had this version out in the "field" yet to try the cuben floor, but I can offer a couple of observatio...

In GEAR » Full eVent bivy?
March 23, 1:15pm

Re: Re: Full eVent bivy?
Tony, Great point on the cost of eVent fabric and the potential for loss of breathability due to it getting dirty. As far as body weight causing enough pressure to allow water seapage through...

March 23, 11:18am

Re: Re: Winter bag
First a suggestion: I saw an example of this on another forum. Someone built their own quilt with a full length zipper down one of the sides to allow insertion or removal or extra insulation laye...

In GEAR » Warmest synthetic quilt available: Enlightened Prodigy?
March 23, 10:39am

Re: Full eVent bivy?
My guess is durability and weight. Do you really benefit from a heavier, less durable breathable floor. Or are you better off with a lighter, more durable floor that isn't breathable. RA...

March 23, 10:22am

Thermawrap
I've got a L Thermawrap BC for sale. It's burnt orange color though.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Nano Puff Large or MB thermawrap L/XL
March 23, 5:19am

Re: Re: re: @Barry
"As a test I would like to see a basketball team in socks vs a barefoot basketball team. As a stipulation, all players need to be professional barefootists. The game must be done on a maple-w...

March 22, 2:42pm

Re: new study on running shoes
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

March 22, 10:44am

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.