BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 541 - 550 of 691 | Page: 1 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ...70

Forum » Thread

Summerlite
Go with the summerlite. Great bag. Will last longer and compress down much better than the synthetic quilt. You shouldn't have any issues with the down.

In GEAR » MLD Superlight Bivy with WM Summerlite or MLD Spirit 28/38 Quilt
February 28, 2:10pm

Objective Data
Looking forward to some objective testing and observations rather than all the speculation I've seen so far. Thanks for compiling the relavent data. Have you been in contact with anyone oth...

In GEAR » Titanium JetBoil Sol -- CAUTION
February 28, 1:59pm

Re: Trade for thermawrap?
Just shot you an email with a laundry list of stuff

In Gear Swap » Trade: Montbell UL Down Vest
February 28, 10:57am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trade for thermawrap?
I'm in the same boat as you Stephen. Need to get rid of some gear before acquiring any new unplanned items. Thanks for entertaining the offer though. Nate

February 28, 10:26am

Re: Re: Trade for thermawrap?
Hi Stephen, It's in overall good condition. It's less than a year old. I purchased it new from BackcountryGear.com. No rips, tears, or holes of any sorts. I just thoroughly checked i...

February 28, 10:10am

Trade for thermawrap?
Hey I've got a Montbell Thermawrap BC sz. L in Burnt Orange that I want to get rid of. Would be interested in your vest Let me know if you'd like to work out any sort of trade Thanks...

February 28, 9:08am

Re: Re: Re: Thin hooks
"my point really is it'd be easy and weight-wise-cheap to help with the rotation problem to make this kind of stakes so much more functional." Looks quite a bit more expensive to d...

In GEAR » Titanium stakes
February 28, 8:38am

Re: ZBsports via Amazon - $134.10 w/ free shipping
Hey thanks for the ZBSorts link. I had contacted them about this jacket last week because I have a 15% off coupon from them, but they said I couldn't use it on their Amazon inventory. So at $...

In Gear Deals » Looking for ArcTeryx Squamish Hoody
February 28, 3:38am

Re: moosejaw
Hey Kevin, Appreciate the response. Unfortunately Moosejaw only has an XL available.

In Gear Deals » Looking for ArcTeryx Squamish Hoody
February 27, 9:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UV intensity
"I recently printed a small copy of what all the blinking light patterns mean and keep it in my pack." That's excellent advice. I stored a PDF of the entire operators manual on my...

In GEAR » My Steripen Adventure: Concerns and Vindication
February 27, 3:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.