BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 5331 - 5340 of 7471 | Page: 1 ...525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ...748

Forum » Thread

Re: Cook/Eat System
I use a Caldera Cone with a 550ml Ti pot for solo use. It seems easy to go "Ultra Spartan" when solo, but cooking and hot water needs seem to ramp up with two or more. We use a Coleman...

In GEAR » Cook/Eat System
October 10, 9:29pm

2.6oz/75g, 16oz/500ml recycled insulated mug
I saved a 16oz/500ml plastic mayonnaise jar and added a foam beer can cozy from a thrift store. 2.6oz/75g total weight, 16oz/500ml capacity (full to the brim). It could be used for storage as well ...

In Make Your Own Gear » 2.6oz/75g, 16oz/500ml recycled insulated mug
October 10, 8:17pm

Sigg and Klean Kanteen Bottles
The clean-up continues: Lot of three Sigg aluminum bottles, all have the newer non-BPA lining. In excellent condition, with *very* minor dents. The white one is 600ml and 3.9oz; the yellow one i...

In Gear Swap » Sigg and Klean Kanteen Bottles
October 10, 2:42pm

Re: Crocs Cayman Men's XXL (12-13) Chocolate Brown, new
Bump!

In Gear Swap » Crocs Cayman Men's XXL (12-13) Chocolate Brown, new
October 10, 2:05pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Peak Large, Black
October 10, 1:29pm

Cheap Ultralight Gear List
Well done! I bestow on you an honorary Doctor of Philosophy in Cheapness. Of course used is one way to save an enormous amount on gear, but it's hard to make a suggested list based on that-...

In Gear Lists » Cheap Ultralight Gear List
October 10, 11:46am

Odd and ends: ALL SOLD
ALL SOLD. Thanks to all! SOLD: REI Zip travel backpack, "Neptune Blue" color (teal), in excellent condition. 11oz, 1200 cubic inches, water bottle pockets, top pocket, self-stows in po...

In Gear Swap » Odd and ends: pack, tarp, pants, Keen H2's, GoLite umbrella
October 09, 5:18pm

Zing Standard Neoprene DSLR Camera Case **SOLD**
**SOLD** I have a green Zing neoprene camera case to fit DSLR cameras with lenses up to 3.5" long. It is in excellent condition and weighs 4.8/135g. $10 [was $15] including shipping and PayPal...

In Gear Swap » Zing Standard Neoprene DSLR Camera Case
October 09, 9:13am

Re: What I would buy with a windfall
The most important commodity for wilderness travel is time. So "buy" some time to get out there. I found an old Jansport ad with the motto, "Get out while you can." Like Nik...

In GEAR » Oil Money
October 09, 8:17am

Ruh? Ethics?
Fast food and ethics? Please. Yeah, it's wrong to steal. A few sugars, what the heck. You CAN buy stuff like that. http://www.minimus.biz is a hiker's treasure trove.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Best Free Stuff?
October 08, 10:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.